Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) (57179 Views)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / South Africa's Parliament building Is On Fire (Pictures) / Protesters Destroyed Police Station, Parliament Building In Hongkong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by LeeSmart: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:
Coward idf Blowing up an empty building. Hamas will survive this war certainly. I dare idf to send its troops into those tunnels.
Na thesame una say idf no fit enter gaza thesame una don begin say dem no fit enter tunnel.. Go check how many tunnels dem don discover nd destroyed.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by baghera: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
qtx:

grin lol, one Bo for you, oya text your location ?

My Belle oooooooooooo!!!! Baba abeg just leff me. These guys just dey nyaarn dust!

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by cjudy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Aboki99:

May God treat you in life the same way Israel treats Palestinians from 1948 to date. Amen. Misery will continue to define ur life henceforth. God punish you!
And May Allah and Mohammed treat you the way the Hamas treated Israel on the 7th of October 2023. Amen

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by cjudy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Hmmmmmm......🤔

2 Nuclear Aircraft Carriers, accompanied by other boats armed to the teeth with missiles, guns and frickin' LASERS, with their full complements of fighters and 2 units of the dreaded A10 Warthogs can do that.

Hezbollah better pray that those Warthogs don't pay them a visit.
grin

They will be sent back to the Stone age.
Cold still Dey catch Iran

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thoughty2:

Islamic baga. You people have such a twisted mentality. You keep making wrong choices and supporting wrong ideologies .

Emilokan2stay, see what yourself and your lots have put Nigeria into by voting incompetency because of tribe/religion
stupid idiot!! cant you see I quoted the bible? or dont you know what the bible says concerning the real israel of God?

you must be seriously delusional to think this is a fight between muslims and christians. the state of israel is not christian!.' foolish boy.

go and cure your ignorance before coming to quote me and write nonsesne
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by cjudy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Father4all:
That day will be their last
Same way you people said to Israel
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
marhoinspire:
This can't be true.
If true, Israel is taking this war too far.
Let peace reign
.excuse me? Israel is taking this too far by killing terrorists? Are u okay?

5 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Henry22(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱❤️🌹❤️

3 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
marhoinspire:
This can't be true.
Let peace reign
Have you read about how Muhammed killed Quryaza Jews?
It's payback time.

7 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by qtx(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
baghera:

My Belle oooooooooooo!!!! Baba abeg just leff me. These guys just dey nyaarn dust!
grin grin grin
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by baghera: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:

Ask the idf how many hamas fighters it has to kill to stop rockets being fired into israel. Despite the utter destruction of parts of gaza, esp civilian areas, and killing over 11k palestinians,
Hamas still has the capabilities of firing rockets even into central israel. So, what does that tell you?

You have just proven a point un knowingly. They launch missiles from populated locations. SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS, PLAYGROUNDS , knowing Isreal will be reluctant to retaliate Immediately, but that ship has sailed right now! Wait for it!

I still never hear about HAMAS getting the troops of Isreal in an open area and engaging them o!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Henry22(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
marhoinspire:
This can't be true.
Let peace reign

Go and stop them

5 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
marhoinspire:
This can't be true.
Let peace reign

You mean after Hamaz came into Israel and massacred many and you are saying Israel is taking the war too far.

Bro Hamaz threw the first pump let them chew on that.

They forgot Israel fought counties at once many times Hamaz made a very big mistake, let Iran that empowers them give them refuge , Hezbollah is about to make the same mistake

6 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by czarr(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Iran should do the needful and blow up the knesset💣💥 and wipe Israel off the face of the planet. I can't wait for that day.
Lol...you don't even know what is on ground..as soon as Iran attempts to directly fight Israel...that will be the greatest mistake they make. The target if Israel and USA is Iran, they are being baited to attack so USA and Israel can wipe them off the face of the earth.

Iran knows this, and so they can only attack by funding their proxy militia.... anything other than that Iran will be history.

9 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by GoldenCrown1160: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
What a great news.

I have always say "The permanent cure for a sore throat is to cut it off".

Let Gaza become a history.

5 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mtcheeeeeew
Nonsense
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
goodnessme1:
Hamas really buy market.

Yoruba Muslims go vex now. grin grin

Terrorists everywhere.
especially iammo

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by fx45(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:
Coward idf Blowing up an empty building. Hamas will survive this war certainly. I dare idf to send its troops into those tunnels.
They don't need to send troops into the tunnels... They're already sending robots to smoke out the terrorists from inside the gaddem tunnels. Hamas losing on all sides.

Never start what you cannot finish

4 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by fx45(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Iran should do the needful and blow up the knesset💣💥 and wipe Israel off the face of the planet. I can't wait for that day.
Says the ANC terrorist... Why not get the next flight to the Middle East and join the Hamas terrorist 'Resistance' instead of waiting for Iran? Which Iran? The same head of the snake that Israel has vowed to cut off?

Samantha124, abeg come and carry your delusional brother. Deep-seated anti-Semitic hate has been imbedded in his brain. The only cure he will get is to join Hamas in Gaza to obliterate Israel from the face of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
fx45:
They don't need to send troops into the tunnels... They're already sending robots to smoke out the terrorists from inside the gaddem tunnels. Hamas losing on all sides.

Never start what you cannot finish

Was that what the israeli propaganda branch told you?
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-773358
It will be rebult someday. Fucck Isreal and anyone who's down with them
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Emilo:

They fight so because of bombs from Israel airplanes. Without those bombs, Hamas would have finished Israel one on one and they know it
pls HAMAS started the show of force with bombs....there is no excuse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by fx45(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:
Was that what the israeli propaganda branch told you?
They're decimating Hamas with every passing minute and you're here consoling yourself with 'Israeli Propaganda'?

3 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by mikeapollo: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Svoboda:
Where have you been?
The IDF had been destroying and blowing off the tunnels since!
What are you doing inside tunnels if you call yourselves strong and brave?
You cowards!

6 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by olaxm: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Hamas terrorists have succeeded in waking up the modern day Children of Israel.

The present day Children of ISRAEL Have woken up from their slumber.

They are not only Wounding , pursuing and Destroying their Enemies. They are continuing from where the likes of Joshua stopped to Possess the Land from the River to the sea as GOD ALMIGHTY gave to them.

These Events are not Ordinary. They are Biblical.
We are Living in the Last of the Last days.
GOD ALMIGHTY is about to Close the Gentile age and turn HIS attention to His First born and CHOSEN Nation.

The RAPTURE could Happen any moment.
Be Ready! Live Ready.
Make your ways right with JESUS CHRIST today. The next moment is not Guaranteed

Israel must clear every unGodly from Jerusalem. It part of work they must do for their salvation.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Autobiography:
but wars have always been fought.... Y did u say that, when God has destined d Israelites for victory against their enemies. Remember to kill a snake, cut off it's head.

I'm talking about Jesus teaching and not religious or wars

Preachers shouldn't be seeing splitting Petro and fire but put it out.
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Indelibleage: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Death, the end for all humans on earth and the beginning of another journey called ETERNITY! Are you prepared for yours? Heaven and Hell are the final destinations prepared for eternity. Which one are you preparing to spend yours? Jesus will lead you to that of heaven. Sin will debar you from spending it in heaven. Repent of your sins today and be assured of getting to spend your eternity in heaven.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Terver90: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Emilo:

They fight so because of bombs from Israel airplanes. Without those bombs, Hamas would have finished Israel one on one and they know it
Do you read history at all? The antibiotics for this your self infected hatred and delusions is by purging yourself from fanatism. Ask yourself when the israelis were attacked by surrounding nations after they returned from europe after the holocaust was there aeriel bombardment as a strategy of war? Keep deceiving yourself you can't fool everybody.

3 Likes

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by Gabkan7: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Zico5:
Never start what u cannot finish. I wonder how some people will be fighting for God. If your god is not dead there is no reason to fight for him.
sometimes I wonder how people like you think.
read you quote and check if it correlate to the subject?[b][quote author=Zico5 post=12
Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by MetaFiles230709: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Aboki99:

May God treat you in life the same way Israel treats Palestinians from 1948 to date. Amen. Misery will continue to define ur life henceforth. God punish you!

But your Arab brothers wants to wipe Israel just that Israel has been defeating them, if they had their way they would have killed all Jews.

This is a religious war, lets not deceive ourselves.

1 Like

Re: IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos) by eteba(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Israel is bae!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) / The Bridge Ugandan Senator, Protazio Begumisa, Repaired For His Constituents / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.