Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship (12433 Views)

Edo 2024: PDP Praises Shaibu For Withdrawing Lawsuit Against Obaseki / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening / Igbo In Lagos Back Sanwo-olu, Kinsmen Endorse Isiaka In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Addme: 10:40am On Nov 16, 2023
Kinsmen of Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu, have endorsed him to run for the 2024 governorship election.

The endorsement was made during a reception for Shaibu on his arrival at the ward meeting of PDP Ward 11, Etsako West Local Government Area where the Chairman, Igbafe Agbonoga, affirmed the deputy governor’s acceptability among his people, party members, and the populace.

Agbonoga said, “We have agreed that Philip Shaibu must run for the 2024 governorship election. We know he will make a huge difference if elected as the next governor of our state.

“Our decision is based on the performance during his tenure as a member of Edo State House of Assembly and National Assembly respectively.
“The Ward 11 PDP members and leadership, after critically examining the antecedents and capacity of the deputy governor, have decided to endorse and support him to run and win the Edo 2024 governorship election.

“This decision was taken with due consultations with our party members across the entire Ward 11 of PDP, Estako West.”

He added that members believe that the deputy governor is the most credible and qualified person for the job.

” As we prepare to elect a new governor in a matter of months, we need not just any politician, but a man with the best interest of the state at heart, in addition to the needed experience,” he added.

https://punchng.com/kinsmen-endorse-shaibu-for-edo-governorship/?amp

5 Likes

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by adesegun121(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2023
Seen
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Addme: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2023
These people sha wan reignite the fight between Shuaibu and Obaseki. We dey watch.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by NaMe4: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2023
Which and how many kinsmen?

PDP is already gone in Edo anyway!

Edo Central turn it is!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by qtx(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2023
ok o
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by ATEAMS: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2023
Normal normal
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by BullwhipFlats: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2023
Kinsmen...? Na only kinsmen go vote?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by ppogba: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2023
Adulphus Aletor we know.

Shuaibu abeg go siddon for better person.

1 Like

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by olamydey(f): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2023
Kenneth Imasuagbon is the man. Good Man with a good heart.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by slaawomirr: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2023
Damnnn niggar

I'm a real niggar

And a strong Bini son
Father Bini mother Bini

But I think they should look for someone in esan and make him the candidate
Same thing with other party..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Access03(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by blamingthedevil: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2023
Another trouble they come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by 3ice9ce: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2023
Very good.
Obaseki must destroy Shuaibu completely.

2 Likes

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Globad(f): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2023
Politicians are the same 😂

Nor be only kinsmen....what of kinswomen?

And kinschildren?

And kinsneighbours?

7 Likes

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Globad(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2023
Addme:
These people sha wan reignite the fight between Shuaibu and Obaseki. We dey watch.

The fight go be like the one between Fury and Ngannou
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by HAH: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2023
Esan want to be Governor but they do not have the voting strength in numbers sadly
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Globad(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2023
3ice9ce:
Very good.
Obaseki must destroy Shuaibu completely.

The kinsmen will ensure that
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Globad(f): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Another trouble they come

Yes

Trouble loading

The trouble will be bigger than the kinsmen who are doing the endorsement

4 Likes

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Globad(f): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2023
BullwhipFlats:
Kinsmen...? Na only kinsmen go vote?

Dem go find kinsvoters

3 Likes

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Cajal(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2023
I see obaseki rallying support for Oshiomole candidate
Pastor Ize Iyamu is ready

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Globad(f): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2023
NaMe4:
Which and how many kinsmen?

PDP is already gone in Edo anyway!

Edo Central turn it is!

The film go sweet 🍿🍿

2 Likes

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by FreeStuffsNG: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2023
I knew he will not back down, not only because he has used the last 8 years planning for it but because he and his Principal will never keep their word on whatever agreement they both reached when they pretended to have settled their political rift.Both of them have a notoriety of betraying their political benefactors.Check my signature for free stuffs!

4 Likes

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by zebszebs: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
As I postulated in one of my treatises penned at the height of the public spat between this man and his principal (Obaseki), I opined that Shuaibu was still going to contest for the post of governor, (despite the pledge made by him to drop his gubernatorial ambition as a condition for his reconciliation with the governor) which was the main cause of their fallout.

I have just been proven correct.

Shuaibu is too power-hungry and desperate to just ride off into the sunset of political oblivion and irrelevance after 2024, hence this paid-for endorsement by his so-called kinsmen.

The first salvo has just been fired, and the flag has flown.

Let's see how it all plays out in Edo State in the next couple of months.

As for me, I will not be waiting with bated breath.

5 Likes

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Chetas81(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
YOU GUYS PRACTICE WHAT OYINBO PEOPLE CALLED ABOMINATION DEMOCRACY, WHICH ONE IS KINSMEN,IF THE CITIZEN ARE NOT CRAZY IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD, KINSMEN AFTER 63 YEARS OF INDEPENDENT, NOTHING TO SHOW
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by favour32(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Na only Edo North dey?
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Abagworo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Same Nigeria method being tried in Edo by sidelining Esan. I hope and pray Obaseki in his wisdom makes sure he is succeeded by an Esan for equity. Equity helps build trust and harmonious coexistence .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Addme:

https://punchng.com/kinsmen-endorse-shaibu-for-edo-governorship/?amp
Be like this party chairman wan collect stray bullet from obaseki.
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by nkemoma(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Make Obaseki catch them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju / Federal Character Not Requirement For Service Chiefs’ Appointment, Says FCC / Kwankwaso: NNPP Will Win The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.