Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship (12447 Views)

Edo 2024: PDP Praises Shaibu For Withdrawing Lawsuit Against Obaseki / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening / Igbo In Lagos Back Sanwo-olu, Kinsmen Endorse Isiaka In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by mastermaestro(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
This one wants to waste his resources. He should better save all he can and face private businesses. Power is not going to Edo North anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Jorussia(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I'm a real niggar

And a strong Bini son
Father Bini mother Bini

But I think they should look for someone in esan and make him the candidate
Same thing with other party..
so u na igodomigodo?this na really faceless forum to a large extent.Esan should produce the next governor.
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Mcreloaded(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
When village people locate you in the name of kins men.

The small money Shuaibu manage don koko village people want make he use am play kalokalo onto governor matter.

Shauibu watch well well make village people no go do you strong thing

1 Like

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Jorussia(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
olamydey:
Kenneth Imasuagbon is the man. Good Man with a good heart.
An obidient is spotted. As imasuagbon don come LP him na good man with a good heart.I support any Esan man but Imasuagbon.

Imasuagbon is the most useless politician from Edo state in the last 15years.He is the
most transactional politician in Edo today.
He has made millions of dollars from buying
Party forms and stepping down 4 candidates.
Forget the rice sharing u see on TV,that man
should never be elected to an office in this
country. SB who has moved from one party to
another at least 5 times since 2008.

2 Likes

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Slurity(m): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
PDP IS ABOUT TO BURY THEMSELF FINALLY IN EDO.
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Jorussia(m): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mcreloaded:
When village people locate you in the name of kins men.

The small money Shuaibu manage don koko village people want make he use am play kalokalo onto governor matter.

Shauibu watch well well make village people no go do you strong thing
another igodomigodo spotted.

1 Like

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by aswani(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2023
Jorussia:
An obidient is spotted. As imasuagbon don come LP him na good man with a good heart.I support any Esan man but Imasuagbon.

Imasuagbon is the most useless politician from Edo state in the last 15years.He is the

Mr Step down wan cash out again, ọ má.

So Esan agenda is truly dead in Edo state, na wa for wire road.

Anyway as Ndigbo found out with Peter Obi, politics is not about noise making on social media but about reaching out to others to build an alliance.
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by tonyashburton: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Which kinsmen?It is the turn of Edo Central Senatorial District to produce the next Governor.
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by izibili44: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Are you sure about it?
HAH:
Esan want to be Governor but they do not have the voting strength in numbers sadly
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by NaMe4: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Jorussia:

I wonder who dey present that guy. Only comes out during election cycles for transactions.

Edo Central has many illustrious sons and daughters with proven track records, who have made impact in development and welfare of the people, even in their private capacity. Just a few include: Monday Okpebholo, John Yakubu, Prof Osunbor.

Makamatic:

Marcus onobun still they contest too

Yes, also David Imuse, Dorry Okojie.
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Makamatic: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
NaMe4:

I wonder who dey present that guy. Only comes out during election cycles for transactions.

Edo Central has many illustrious sons and daughters with proven track records, who have made impact in development and welfare of the people, even in their private capacity. Just a few include: Matthew Okpebholo, John Yakubu, Prof Osunbor.

Marcus onobun still they contest too
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by perryy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Hamas and IDF part two loading
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Cjizzy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Is Edo state allergic to handsome men?? grin
The past 2 governors and the current one get as E be..

Please Edo indigenes, vote for handsome
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by EDOSBROWN: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I'm a real niggar

And a strong Bini son
Father Bini mother Bini

.my damnn nigger, jam happy u are back
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Qwerty4u(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Guys relax Wella....
PASTOR OSAGIE IZE-IYAMU is coming to fix Edo..... Let others go and wait
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by nickxtra(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Addme:

https://punchng.com/kinsmen-endorse-shaibu-for-edo-governorship/?amp
If I talk now, my in-laws who are Philip Shuaibu's kins men will attack me grin
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by bjdon: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
There must be a special madness that aflcits some public office holders. Maybe they just loot so much money, that they don't mind when they waste it.
Even a 5 year old in Edo state knows there is NO WAY Philip can become governor next year. He can't even carry the whole Edo North as he's from the same area as Comrade, and the other areas will rebel, not to talk of Edo South and Central

I don't believe in zoning, but there's got to be fairness. The same village can't produce 2 governors when a whole zone, the central is yet to produce a governor. I am a Bini and we have produced 2 governors, so time for us to rest. Let the central have their turn. Ambrose Ali was a good governor, and Osunbor showed sound judgement in the short time he was there.
Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Essential(m): 12:40am On Nov 17, 2023
Speak for yourself,

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I'm a real niggar

And a strong Bini son
Father Bini mother Bini

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Christistruth03: 12:47am On Nov 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I knew he will not back down, not only because he has used the last 8 years planning for it but because he and his Principal will never keep their word on whatever agreement they both reached when they pretended to have settled their political rift.Both of them have a notoriety of betraying their political benefactors.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Political intrigues and deception don tey

Daniel 11:27

27The two kings, with their hearts bent on evil, will sit at the same table and lie to each other, but to no avail, because an end will still come at the appointed time.

1 Like

Re: Kinsmen Endorse Shaibu For Edo Governorship by Caseless: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2023
Una want make Godwin begin beat una brother again.

If I hear say Shuaibu wey betray his brother deserves anything again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Holds Emergency Meeting With Organised Labour, NLC, TUC Leaders / EFCC Detectives To Quiz Ekweremadu Over Assets / Okorocha: Oshiomhole And Magu Met Secretly On How To Jail Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.