Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt (20866 Views)

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Slurity(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Though my wife has never throw the punch physically, but I feel beaten severally with her near beaten attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by benardtotti(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Female nairalanders will avoid this thread .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by franchasofficia: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Yoruba ladies make una de calming down oh, abeg rara oh, make una no kill all of our Ronu brothers oh because of their bad mouths, them too get loud mouth but single strength them no get, abeg make una pity loud mouthed Yoruba men abeg ejoor, emabinu Ma'ams grin

3 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Mercylike(f): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2023
CelestineNelson:
Those men are the likes of Tinubu aswear ...
Yea

Those men are the likes of your father

Those women are the likes of your mother

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Mercylike(f): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2023
AdamuKD:
Chai

Weak men from the west

Never from the west

Na igbos their wives dey always control their husband

Tóò prevalent among igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by sslcrypt: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2023
This is just really funny 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by DestinyNigga: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2023
Most of those men are Yoruba Muslim. This I have seen cheesy cheesy cheesy They will still come online and threatened to destroy Isreal while their wives are beating them at home grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by wittywriter: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2023
Gadafii:
Weak men😭😂
Onucs:
All this efulefu men them

Wittyness
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2023
A wasting talent. She should join wrestling or boxing and make money.

Reminds me of a man who beats his wife to pulp. This man married a second wife thinking he would be beating her like the first wife. The second wife beat him up so much that he ended up in the hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Truvelisback(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2023
AdamuKD:
Chai

Weak men from the west
Bro, some women strong ooo. Some women are into Mma, boxing and wrestling. If you jam woman like Ronda Rousey, Bianca Belair, Shayna Brazler, na that time you go know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Mayeldah(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2023
Forget all the shout about domestic violence, and all these narratives of "any man that beats his wife is a beast or weak man'.

Women always test the ground to see if you will react or not, if you let religious and societal opinions take hold of you, you will regret it

I am not advocating for domestic violence against women but the men should be men indeed and use their brain. Women don't like weak men either.

Let her know that there are consequences for misbehaviors. Also check size first before you marry woman, no let big yansh and big breast deceive you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Mayeldah(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2023
Slurity:
Though my wife has never throw the punch physically, but I feel beaten severally with her near beaten attitude.

You will surely collect slap from her soonest grin grin
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by SamOchuko: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2023
ijustdey:
….Commences monitoring of safeguarding, child protection implementation

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/wives-battered-340-husbands-to-pulp-in-1yr-lagos-govt/

You’re looking for means of amicable solutions for men being battered to a pulp by their wives but it is straight to jail if it’s the other way round, why don’t you charge the women to court for assault and battery like you do men beating their spouses? So men are not to be protected from the rampaging wives? Men are not human? Madam what is food for the goose should be food for the gander. Charge these husband beating wives to court, their husbands deserves to be protected.

4 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Prettychild(f): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2023
mariovito:
Are they really men?

Your wife beat you, you run go report give government.

We're having more effeminate men. With the rise of new age doctrines like cross dressing, feminism, lghdtv, masculinity is being demonized and watered down and called toxic masculinity more incidents as this will only skyrocket but what they don't see is that this emasculation of men will only lead to weaker families which in turn will destroy the community and society at large.

Imagine growing up in a household where your Dad's ass get whooped on a regular, your psyche is already defeated.

Men, own your testosterone and masculinity, it's your life force.
It’s not as if they can’t fight back but they don’t want to retaliate and she dies in their hands. Nobody will remember that she first started it, they would all say he killed his wife

11 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by MosayA: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2023
The society doesn't know that men also suffer abuse and they can't talk about it because of what the society will say or think.

It is well o

8 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by spencekat(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2023
Suspect33:
Why's everyone laughing at this, when it men hitting women, there's an uproar, but when reverse is the case, it becomes a funny situation. Hypocrites
Don't mind them. They will open their mouths to say don't lay your hands on a woman no matter what. Now, look at them.

3 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by reddingtonblack: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2023
When we say Domestic violence is a unisex thing, persephone1 and her gang won't let us hear word, they think say naa by Big grammar, emotion and sentiments, now that the facts are here

I wonder how cococandy, folake4u(babylawyer), pocohantas et.c will wiggle out of these exposition undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by harmonyglobal: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
This one should me
Husband lives matters#
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Moniya4Real(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2023
🤣🤣 🤣

Oakenshield:
Omo Goldberg in feminine genes 😁😁
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by delpee(f): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2023
This isn't funny at all. It means the nation is breeding more thugs and social misfits. A woman like this can't train her children well. Kids of today learn more from what you do than what you say.

There are always better ways of handling discontent.

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by dinachi(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2023
ijustdey:
….Commences monitoring of safeguarding, child protection implementation

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/wives-battered-340-husbands-to-pulp-in-1yr-lagos-govt/
Did you hear the response of the woman in charge of the commission? She said they will try to find amicable solution! If it was men that committed this, it will be blue murder! Hypochrisy!

4 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by samonak(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2023
Daddy Freeze de among them?
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by delpee(f): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2023
dinachi:

Did you hear the response of the woman in charge of the commission? She said they will try to find amicable solution! If it was men that committed this, it will be blue murder! Hypochrisy!

The LASG domestic violence laws are non-discriminatory. If the men agree, the women will be tried and punished accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

When we say Domestic violence is a unisex thing, Persephone 1 and her gang won't let us hear word, they think say naa by Big grammar, emotion and sentiments, now that the facts are here

I wonder how cococ andy, folake 4u(foetuslawyer), poco hantas et.c will wiggle out of these exposition undecided undecided
I'm surprised you were able to spell my monicker right.

I wonder though, 'How many times did you search and refresh my profile before you were able to get the spelling correctly? '

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by KwuoteYourFada: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2023
YellowBa women

What do you expect?

How will a woman respect lazy man

YellowBa men are mostly lazy just few of them are doing well

Thier homes are mostly matriarchal

I see them call igbo men simps here on nairaland because they're wonderful providers

Yet SE has the lowest divorce rate

Thier wife dey beat them for house them dey call another person simp
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by VEHINTOLAR: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2023
AdamuKD:
Chai

Weak men from the west

A 56-year-old-man,Edwin Ugwu,has recounted to an Ogba magistrate court in Lagos how is wife,Ebere,used to beat him up at the.......

Lol,when did those names up there become anyone's name from the West ? Shame on you guys from Alaigbo, you're not even strong enough to tame your own wives,shior ! You guys are nothing but empty chestbeating cowards from IGBOLAND !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Emma513: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Chai!!!!!
Tufiakwa......
No comment
E SHOCK YOU cool
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by omoobajeje1(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2023
God bless you oo.
175:
Amicable resolution. But if it was the other way, na jail straight. Man don suffer🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by dinachi(m): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2023
delpee:

The LASG domestic violence laws are non-discriminatory. If the men agree, the women will be tried and punished accordingly.
If the men agree? What type of law is that? Who will prosecute the offenders? The assaulted husband's or the government?

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by VEHINTOLAR: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2023
franchasofficia:
Yoruba ladies make una de calming down oh, abeg rara oh, make una no kill all of our Ronu brothers oh because of their bad mouths, them too get loud mouth but single strength them no get, abeg make una pity loud mouthed Yoruba men abeg ejoor, emabinu Ma'ams grin

A 56-year-old-man,Edwin Ugwu,has recounted to an Ogba magistrate court in Lagos how is wife,Ebere,used to beat him up at the.......

The names up there are IGBO names,this has nothing to do with Yoruba ! Weak Igbo men, na so,so, empty chestbeating up and down, not a single strenght to tame your own wives, what a shame !

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘she Bathed Our House Help With Hot Water Accusing Her Of Sleeping With Me’ / Photo: Missing Person - Elizabeth Okocha Missing Since Nov. 23rd / The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.