Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt (20888 Views)

Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Find Happiness (video) / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by royalfly(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2023
ijustdey:
….Commences monitoring of safeguarding, child protection implementation

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/wives-battered-340-husbands-to-pulp-in-1yr-lagos-govt/

I have been saying it that the rate at which men suffer in marraiges these days are unbelievable. The ladies who can't beat thier husbands now result to other means u can't imagine, lies and slander is now a very powerful weapon they use, as in men are suffering because no one even believes the man even when he tries to explain no one wants to listen. It's terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by cadet222(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2023
There is no woman on this planet earth that can beat me as man no matter how you gym or learn boxing
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by seunayantokun(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2023
Men, it's time you CRIED for your right.
Women have been beating and killing you from time immemorial.
Serves you right. When una no dey hear word nko?

2 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by AdamuKD: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

A 56-year-old-man,Edwin Ugwu,has recounted to an Ogba magistrate court in Lagos how is wife,Ebere,used to beat him up at the.......

Lol,when did those names up there become anyone's name from the West ? Shame on you guys from Alaigbo, you're not even strong enough to tame your own wives,shior ! You guys are nothing but empty chestbeating cowards from IGBOLAND !
Shut up zombie
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by bobbiiee: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2023
I heard of one yesterday from a family member called to help them settle the fight. The entire family of the man threw the loads of the lady out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by naija4life247: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2023
The woman that reported this statistics is MAD. Na Ogun go kill her family. Imagine what she said, she said "the agency is handling the cases with the aim of finding amicable resolution". But for men that beat their wives, they are sent to prison

Ogun go kill Mrs Titilola Vivour-Adeniyi the Brazilian Slave whose grandfather was dumped in Lagos after the abolition of slave trade

5 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Abufo: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2023
Bankowner:
340 beatings to submission.
Those men are heroes grin cool

Igbo women batterring their owomida husbands to fantasy island!!! na wao
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by naija4life247: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2023
Suspect33:
South west men grin

Weaker sex are no longer weak, you do anyhow you see anyhow grin grin

Go and check the records, they are Igbo men who ran away from Igboland to come and slave in Lagos only to be beaten mercilessly by their Osho wives whom Yoruba Demons have passed round like village thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by naija4life247: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2023
cadet222:
There is no woman on this planet earth that can beat me as man no matter how you gym or learn boxing

Not even 10 women. I go kill all dem Mama
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2023
Wives SmackDown Husbands. Just because of better for worse.
Wild response for every smooching they received.
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by D1Wonder(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2023
This is just a fraction.
How about hired thugs beating husbands.

How about in laws ganging up to beat husbands?

How about sibling violence on husbands?

Since 2012 the Catalyst Men Network International, Lagos has been in the fore front championing men's mental health, violence against the boy child and ensuring equity treatment for the girl child as well as the boy child.

We even wrote a proposal to Telecoms giants for a toll free counseling for abused husbands and battered men. Till date, no reply.

Who cares about over 200 secondary school boys abducted by Boko Haram till date?

Who cares about 24 male gunned down in Sagamu recently.

Who cares truly about the need to partner to raise a new collaborative approach to gender violence?

We were part of the people who reviewed gender brochure of LASG DSRVT and even the pictures, the language and the tone affirms men as perpetrators and women as victims. Thank God for Lagos State and Lola Vivour... We are able to point out these unbalanced narratives. She is a listener.

The Police Family desk is another agency needing urgent re-education on violence against men. Most of the officers on these desks are women whose skewed views make you cringe in shame.
The Catalyst Men Network International will keep up the focus to call attention to the plight of men and the injustice to the boy child.

Let's see all as perpetrators and all as victims. Let's say no to gender violence.

PDA

4 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by dododawa1: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2023
LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅🤣😆🤣
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by FinidiGeorge: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
A wasting talent. She should join wrestling or boxing and make money.

Reminds me of a man who beats his wife to pulp. This man married a second wife thinking he would be beating her like the first wife. The second wife beat him up so much that he ended up in the hospital.
The second wife na him karma grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by FinidiGeorge: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2023
Mayeldah:
Forget all the shout about domestic violence, and all these narratives of "any man that beats his wife is a beast or weak man'.

Women always test the ground to see if you will react or not, if you let religious and societal opinions take hold of you, you will regret it

I am not advocating for domestic violence against women but the men should be men indeed and use their brain. Women don't like weak men either.

Let her know that there are consequences for misbehaviors. Also check size first before you marry woman, no let big yansh and big breast deceive you.
You mean say big breast and yansh women dey strong sometimes physically grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Mayeldah(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2023
FinidiGeorge:

You mean say big breast and yansh women dey strong sometimes physically grin

Size does matter bro
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Mayeldah(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2023
naija4life247:
The woman that reported this statistics is MAD. Na Ogun go kill her family. Imagine what she said, she said "the agency is handling the cases with the aim of finding amicable resolution". But for men that best their wives, they are sent to prison

Ogun go kill Mrs Titilola Vivour-Adeniyi the Brazilian Slave dumped whose grandfather was dumped in Lagos after the abolition of slave trade

Bro easy, this is tantamount to violence against Mrs Vivour-Adeniyi

Dem fit arrest you o!
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by mariovito(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2023
Prettychild:

It’s not as if they can’t fight back but they don’t want to retaliate and she dies in their hands. Nobody will remember that she first started it, they would all say he killed his wife

I get that part.

But I believe a masculine man should have his shit together to then point that the woman he's with will so respect him that she won't dare raise a finger against him.

Na see finish dey make woman. Beat man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by voltron14: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2023
CelestineNelson:
Those men are the likes of Tinubu aswear ...

Your president.

Even your father's car would park to one side when he's passing.

Such a weak man.

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by VEHINTOLAR: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2023
AdamuKD:

I'm a zombie

That's fine !

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by GreatAchiever1: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2023
Truvelisback:
Bro, some women strong ooo. Some women are into Mma, boxing and wrestling. If you jam woman like Ronda Rousey, Bianca Belair, Shayna Brazler, na that time you go know.

Na you the man I go question, who send you go carry WWE tryouts women go keep for house knowing fully well you no get power.

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Truvelisback(m): 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Na you the man I go question, who send you go carry WWE tryouts women go keep for house knowing fully well you no get power.
But na men still marry dem. Although, there are some women who are naturally strong. Dem dey beat men.
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Truvelisback(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
cadet222:
You fit Ronda Rousey, Shyna Blazer or Bianca Beliar? Omo, dem go first carry u show Baba God, come use u stone ground. grin People wey dey their fellow male wrestlers. grin
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by bukatyne(f): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
The rate increased or more mem are comfortable reporting violence against them now?

Since this is more of statistics, we cannot get the details case by case.

I hope LASG is able to ensure justice to those who are truly victims of domestic violence.
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by whippersnapper(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
the woman wey go get mind beat i doubt if them done born her papa
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Jeon(f): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Best news ever.

6 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by drimzsmoke(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
ijustdey:
….Commences monitoring of safeguarding, child protection implementation

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/wives-battered-340-husbands-to-pulp-in-1yr-lagos-govt/

Justice for Nigerian men....Nigerian men lives matter!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Tochi360: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

A 56-year-old-man,Edwin Ugwu,has recounted to an Ogba magistrate court in Lagos how is wife,Ebere,used to beat him up at the.......

The names up there are IGBO names,this has nothing to do with Yoruba ! Weak Igbo men, na so,so, empty chestbeating up and down, not a single strenght to tame your own wives, what a shame !

You and that shamelessly tribalist no get sense 😀

Remind us how many cases was recorded again.

You guys can't fathom how dumb y'all sound when you do dis senseless tribal banters with so much passion like se na Una calling😀
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by drimzsmoke(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
bukatyne:
The rate increased or more mem are comfortable reporting violence against them now?

Since this is more of statistics, we cannot get the details case by case.

I hope LASG is able to ensure justice to those who are truly victims of domestic violence.

It increased because more women are now watching American and Korean movies where they fight!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by PHAYOL81: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Too bad. If you beat your wife, na ya wife dem go beg and if your wife beat you, na ya wife dem go beg again (make in no dey beat you again)

This life sha......

1 Like

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Psalmy2cute(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
FitCorper:
Lol, I don’t know why I find this very funny. But truth is your wife should even be scared to look you in the eyes during arguments, even without laying a finger on her fear and respect should make her know her place at all times. But seeing women beat men to stupor is really really funny to me.
Typical wife beater. If you want your wife to be scared of looking you in the eyes during an argument.. Get a slave
Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by Proudpolygamist: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
All the people calling the Men weak in this Thread are MAD.
How many of you will believe the man if he retaliates and batters his wife in the Process of self defense?
Will the society want to hear his side of the story or feminists will be calling for their heads to be chopped?

3 Likes

Re: Wives Battered 340 Husbands To Pulp In 1yr —lagos Govt by InvertedHammer: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Suspect33:
South west men grin

Weaker sex are no longer weak, you do anyhow you see anyhow grin grin
/

Who knows? Perhaps reporting to the government instead of fighting back is the reason they are not murder suspects today. Who would believe them if they kill their wives in "retaliation" or self-defense?

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Missing Person - Elizabeth Okocha Missing Since Nov. 23rd / Why Women Hide Money From Their Husbands! / What Attracted You To Your Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.