Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) (22420 Views)

Davido React Messi Wizkid Love / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by stanbright(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
TemmyT002:
Na because of Ronaldo many of us start to dey watch and follow football
You started watching football 2008?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Segxydube: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
DesChyko:
Same here.

I like the idea of a person that can do all, anywhere and everywhere.

He may not watch football, but he has heard of the name.

Do all how? After scoring goals what else can penaldo do
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by tuzle(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
MrBroke:
Thank God say him talk say e no dey watch ball. Cause na only people way dey blind or no dey watch ball go call Ronaldo GOAT. That nigga is not even second or third in GOAT debates, he's the best goal she corer in football but he does not rank with legends who can play the ball or do wonders with the ball. Him no follow
u that now use to watch football made the statement above. Like that is why I don't like Messi fans. Imagine saying Ronaldo doesn't know how to do anything with the ball and u say u watch football. Oya mention one other player in the last 10years except Messi that has done better than him in everything (trophy, assist, goal)? I am waiting
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Jokerman(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
TheSuperX:
All these useless Penaldo fans, don't you losers have something to do with ur life? 😏😒

Stop shifting the goalpost... Correct your player misgivings
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by tuzle(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
DarkJeddi:
Maybe you were born yesterday..
CR7 is not even the greatest football player named Ronaldo..
I will argue this with anybody from now till forever. Ronaldo delima only played better than Ronaldo in one world cup. But in club football, delima is never better than Ronaldo, never. Compare both stats.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Coolboy009:
lol... Calling Wizkid a 'local Naija boy', shows u don't know what u are saying, or u don't understand English. Goat or no Goat, Messi is the only player u can compare with Ronaldo and Ranaldo is also the only player u can compare with Messi. Meaning, the two are pretty good and on the same level with different unique abilities. So who is the best will always be an argument till the kingdom comes.
Messi is worlds apart from Ronaldo..

The only people comparing them are excitable Pendu Fans..

Who thinks scoring a basketful of goals,equals being the greatest..

Messi doesn't know he is HIM..

Ronaldo and his Fans thinks he is HIM..

Whatever argument you people are having with yourselves is over and done with,go home..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by ambale(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
TemmyT002:
Na because of Ronaldo many of us start to dey watch and follow football

You must be a kid then😂

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by ogaontop(m): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Non of them is even goat .. this generation and over hyping
True talk bro, excessive hype as a result of increased social media access!
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by ambale(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Firstly you said you don't watch football and probably don't even have any idea of who they are talking about.

Some of una celebrities are dullard Sha just as our leaders also

Foolish and dull people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Adakintroy: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
30 plus man web never remember to reomove "kid" from name. ..I no surprise.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Adakintroy: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
30 plus man weh never remember to remove "kid" from name. ..I no surprise.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
tuzle:
I will argue this with anybody from now till forever. Ronaldo delima only played better than Ronaldo in one world cup. But in club football, delima is never better than Ronaldo, never.
Ronaldo De Lima only played better than CR7 in one World Cup?

Which of the World Cups 1998 or 2002?😂

The problem with Pendu Fans is you love stats too much..

How many goals did Maradona have in his career?

And yet he is up there with the greatest..

Whilst nobody mentions Gerd Muller,with 5 times his goals haul in the same breath..

Football is more than stats bro..

Know that and know peace..

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by sisisioge: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wizzy baba and Ronaldo get things in common fa....both of them are my goat grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Padipadi(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bad news for Almiron The Morøn

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by wunmi590(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
blowjohn:

U can't serve two masters.
Chose 1.

I like many rappers. But Nas is the goat.

I like all kinds of meat, but chicken is goat

Lol, I love both jor

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by tuzle(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
DarkJeddi:
Ronaldo De Lima only played better than CR7 in one World Cup?

Which of the World Cups 1998 or 2002?😂

The problem with Pendu Fans is you love stats too much..

How many goals did Maradona have in his career?

And yet he is up there with the greatest..

Whilst nobody mentions Gerd Muller,with 5 times his goals haul in the same breath..

Football is more than stats bro..

Know that and know peace..
oya o, mention what delima did better than Ronaldo, I am waiting to hear? I am a big fan of zidane, but even I won't say zidane was far better than c Ronaldo. Delima was a very good striker no doubt but saying he was far better than C Ronaldo isnt true.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
wunmi590:

Lol, I love both jor

Ok I go go further.

How many females u love?

Make I hear say u love 2
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by tuzle(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Segxydube:

u guys keep mentioning goals like that is all Ronaldo can do. Top assist of all time Ronaldo is number 3, when it comes to trophy he has won all except the world cup, he can also dribble (if u want u go search YouTube), he has also won all individual award messi has won and u guys ask what can he do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DesChyko: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Segxydube:

Create goals.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by wunmi590(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
blowjohn:

Ok I go go further.

How many females u love?

Make I hear say u love 2

I love my mother, wife and daughter and my two junior sisters
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
tuzle:
oya o, mention what delima did better than Ronaldo, I am waiting to hear? I am a big fan of zidane, but even I won't say zidane was far better than c Ronaldo. Delima was a very good striker no doubt but saying he was far better than C Ronaldo isnt true.

No player better pass Maradona.

Person wey dey use yansh trap ball during play.
Person wey deu shoot ball up into the sky and trap am in same longitudinal spot many times
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
wunmi590:

I love my mother, wife and daughter and my two junior sisters

I catch u u don't run frm my question.

My question be: how many babes or wives u love?
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by wunmi590(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
blowjohn:

I catch u u don't run frm my question.

My question be: how many babes or wives u love?

I don't have babe, I only have wife........

cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by tuzle(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
blowjohn:

No player better pass Maradona.

Person wey dey use yansh trap ball during play.
Person wey deu shoot ball up into the sky and trap am in same longitudinal spot many times
one thing u need to understand is that one can't say this particular person is better than this. Some would claim Pele is better, some will say maradona, some will mention some other player they think was better. But where me I have my own issue is one fan base saying my choice of the better player isn't good because they think there's is the best. Wizkid opinion, he think Ronaldo us the better player and if u don't like it keep quiet. Me I think Ronaldinho was better than Messi. My opinion

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by pquaver(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
dododawa1:
Someone that not watch football

Is just personal liking

Not football liking.

Messi is d GOAT.

Key words: I dont normally watch Football..

There is No way His choice would be right when He does Not watch Football

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
tuzle:
one thing u need to understand is that one can't say this particular person is better than this. Some would claim Pele is better, some will say maradona, some will mention some other player they think was better. But where me I have my own issue is one fan base saying my choice of the better player isn't good because they think there's is the best. Wizkid opinion, he think Ronaldo us the better player and if u don't like it keep quiet. Me I think Ronaldinho was better than Messi. My opinion

So I brought in maradona and said he is better than both Messi and Ronaldo.

And am talking skills wise. Not trophies or goals.

U have to state ur criteria too.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
wunmi590:

I don't have babe, I only have wife........

cheesy

U seee. U have wife.
Not wives. I catch u.

That means u love only 1 grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
ogaontop:

True talk bro, excessive hype as a result of increased social media access!
Older generations are more skillful and played beautiful football than what we see now ... that's why Messi and cr7 are called goat cus this generation of footballers are not that good... if Messi and cr7 was primed in the 90's they won't win three ballondiors... cus they won't even be consistent for 7 years before getting injured ... football don soft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Slurity(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
OSHIMHEN IS MY OWN GOAT. SAME WAY MAGUIRE IS HIS MUM'S GOAT
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Beze992(f): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
MFORC:
You are entitled to your opinion Dayo, there temperaments are not the same. Messi is a reserved person while Rinaldo na life of a party person.

And the funny thing is that, he, WizKid is also a reserved person, one could say he's also very dull.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by HaykynLibra: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
Mumu,I am not surprised since u already said u don't watch football,so there's no how u would know better..
Truths9ja:
“I don’t normally watch football but Ronaldo is my Goat, Messi is too dull for my liking” — Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrRVJn-AdDw?si=7r_77lgeTbX1aP8a

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Chidolalar: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Chochovini:
Some peps believe that messi is greater than Ronaldo. The only difference I see here is the WC. Aside that, messi is just an opportunist FIFA favourite for reason best known to them.

That expalin why he was awarded 8 Ballon D. even though you and I know he does not deserve them.

Truth is 5 out of the 8 awards were his just like Ronaldo, but the rest 3 were for Xavi, Lawandoski and Haaland.

And penaldo that has played d highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in football history is what opportunist?
Penaldo that won d ballon d'or in 2013 without winning any single trophy is what opportunist?
Penaldo that was scoring pure offside goals and dubious penalties to win back to back champions league with real Madrid was what opportunist?
You penaldo fans are just pained losers and hypocrites.
Messi remains d undisputed GOAT in World football.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Take A Look At Funsho Adeolu & His Wife's Improved Look: With Two Cute Kids / Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho / Court Grants Tonto Dikeh Full Custody Of Her Son King Andre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.