Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) (22404 Views)

Davido React Messi Wizkid Love / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by SMUAG(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2023
DesChyko:

Done. And I still ask, do what?

You may choose not to answer, if that's just a rebuttal for rebuttal sake.

Then let's move on..
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2023
stanbright:

You actually started watching football late then
Yeah, and I wouldn't be interested if not for him
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Antivirus92(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Messi being too dull for his liking is the reason why ronaldo is his goat.

I don't know but any football follower knows that he has zero point for choosing ronaldo as his goat and that's why FIFA,uefa,conmebol etc will always rate messi above ronaldo because personal characteristics has little to do with the quality inside you.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by SPAMBOX7: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
TemmyT002:
Na because of Ronaldo many of us start to dey watch and follow football
Even tho i like Messi this is 100% fact. 2006 world Cup France vs Portugal,.. Then Germany Vs Portugal that's when I knew Ronaldo and since then started watching soccer till Messi came in in 2008/2009 season.

Ronaldo made me started watching soccer with his insane skills and goal contributions. Not until he dropped skills and channel more on goal scoring which made him look regular. Soccer isn't just about goal scoring those assists count too and that's one of the reasons I prefer Messi cos he's maintained the status; goal scoring and contributions. Not forfeiting one for another like Ronaldo did.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Ekeneegwu(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.. Messi still remains the most decorated player to ever walk this earth ... my Goat and Legend
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Karnice600: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Truths9ja:
Wow 🤩
“Messi or Ronaldo” – Nigerian superstar Wizkid picks his G.O.A.T
Ronaldo and Messi have been battling it out for years as the best player in history.

Nigerian music artiste, Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid, has joined the discussion about who is the greatest player in history between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

The Grammy Award winner said in a social media video going viral that he doesn’t watch football but would support Ronaldo.

More than a decade ago, the Ronaldo vs. Messi argument began to gain steam, and even certain Nigerian stars, like Mikel Obi, chose the Argentine striker over the illustrious Real Madrid player.

While Ronaldo was welcomed to the Saudi Pro League after making a stunning transfer to Al Nassr, Nigerian goalscorer Odion Ighalo declared his adoration for the Portuguese ace.

The Essence crooner, who has made waves across the globe, answered an interviewer’s question in a quiz when he was asked “Messi or Ronaldo” on Red Radio.

“I don’t watch football (laughs), Ronaldo I guess” ,the Nigerian musician replied, laughing.

The Nigerian artiste might not be a fan of football due to his dedication to his music, but the 32-year-old have had his songs played in several soccer stadiums in the past.

However, the Brown Skin girl featured artist will be taking his music to the Tottenham Hotspur stadium on the 29th of July, 2023.

https://soccernet.ng/2023/02/messi-or-ronaldo-nigerian-superstar-wizkid-picks-his-g-o-a-t.html

Messi no even know disuan. Atishooooo..!
Dust everywhere!!
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Karnice600: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
atinga1:
Messi fans gather here, let's cry😭

So if Wizkid call your village elders fools, you’ll give up the ghost
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Segxydube: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2023
DesChyko:

Guess who is the top creator in the biggest club competition in the world of football?

E shock you abi? Wetin you no know, you no know 😎

How is champions league the biggest competition?? 😂😂😂

World cup na joke to you?
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DesChyko: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2023
Segxydube:

How is champions league the biggest competition?? 😂😂😂

World cup na joke to you?

Nice. Which club was the last to win it?

Yes, read what you quoted.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Segxydube: 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
DesChyko:

Nice. Which club was the last to win it?

Yes, read what you quoted.

Wetin dis one dey talk na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today / Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream / Didi Ekanem Recalls 2020 Car Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.