Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) (22419 Views)

Davido React Messi Wizkid Love / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Chidolalar: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
Coolboy009:
lol... Calling Wizkid a 'local Naija boy', shows u don't know what u are saying, or u don't understand English. Goat or no Goat, Messi is the only player u can compare with Ronaldo and Ranaldo is also the only player u can compare with Messi. Meaning, the two are pretty good and on the same level with different unique abilities. So who is the best will always be an argument till the kingdom comes.

How can Messi and penaldo be on d same level when Messi is d ONLY world champion to have completed football and penaldo is still and will forever be a local champion scoring useless goals in camel league?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Divine287(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
chiiraq802:
GOATnaldo cool

Wizkid Fc fanbase go shake ooo... cuz most of dem dey support dat Midget from Argentina.
wizkid just lost a fan
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by MrBroke(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
tuzle:
u that now use to watch football made the statement above. Like that is why I don't like Messi fans. Imagine saying Ronaldo doesn't know how to do anything with the ball and u say u watch football. Oya mention one other player in the last 10years except Messi that has done better than him in everything (trophy, assist, goal)? I am waiting

You are bringing a different topic in. The likes of Maradona, Pele, Messi, Zidane, Ronaldinho are better football players than Ronaldo. That was my statement. In terms of goal scoring he is better than majority of them. When you watch Halland and Mbappe you should know what am saying. It doesn't matter how many goals Halland scores or trophy won, Mbappe we all know is a better Footballer

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Coronavirus1: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
TemmyT002:
Na because of Ronaldo many of us start to dey watch and follow football
You are πŸ’― % right I even name my first son After Ronaldo I name him Cristiano I don't like Messi kind of cheating plays of football real goat Ororo Cristiano.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by RisenObinna: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
TemmyT002:
swears. Man made himself and this made him my choice. In him I see the possibility of being whatever you want to be with hard work and determination.

He's my Goat

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Wiseman2y(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
This wikid thing mumu gan o. How could you regard Messi as a dull player. Messi the fearful tales of all world top defenders.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Politicstoday: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
I hope wizkid fans won’t be angry with him for supporting Ronaldo here. It’s Wizkid choice to support Ronaldo now.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by dododawa1: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
todugo:

Cry more
your Goat without

World cup

Who will cry more?

D supporter's.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Bentonite1: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
dododawa1:
Someone that not watch football

Is just personal liking

Not football liking.

Messi is d GOAT.

You mean the fraud who can't score pass 1 goal in 7 games against McDonald sellers in USA? Shame on you to compare that dwarf to the real GOAT CR7.

I HOPE YOU SAW HIS FIGHT AND HOW HE TRIED TO STRANGLE HIS OPPONENT WITH HIS BARE HANDS LAST NIGHT? STILL WASN'T GIVING RED CARD, NOT EVEN YELLOW, BUT OTHER PLAYERS RECEIVES RED WHEN SUCH HAPPENS.

clown.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by tuzle(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
MrBroke:

You are bringing a different topic in. The likes of Maradona, Pele, Messi, Zidane, Ronaldinho are better football players than Ronaldo. That was my statement. In terms of goal scoring he is better than majority of them. When you watch Halland and Mbappe you should know what am saying. It doesn't matter how many goals Halland scores or trophy won, Mbappe we all know is a better Footballer
what makes u say they are better. What I am saying is better is all about opinion. What makes any of those players u mentioned better than Ronaldo and one thing u are wrong about is that Ronaldo isn't just a goal scorer because he gives assist (u can check all time assist chart), he was a very good dribbler before he was converted to a full striker and he still dribbler even thou not like before. He scores free kick and every other thing any of the above players can do. And u saying mbappe would always be better than haaland is a big lie. On current form, haaland is the better player.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
tuzle:
oya o, mention what delima did better than Ronaldo, I am waiting to hear? I am a big fan of zidane, but even I won't say zidane was far better than c Ronaldo. Delima was a very good striker no doubt but saying he was far better than C Ronaldo isnt true.
Let's start with the World Cup..

You claimed Ronaldo only had a great 2002 World Cup?

That C Ronaldo had better World Cups than him in other editions?

Where is the proof?

What was C Ronaldo's best World Cup and what was his accomplishments and stats in that edition?

The ONLY THING C Ronaldo have over Ronaldo is LONGEVITY..

That and the grace to be free of injuries..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by dododawa1: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bentonite1:

You mean the fraud who can't score pass 1 goal in 7 games against McDonald sellers in USA? Shame on you to compare that dwarf to the real GOAT CR7.

I HOPE YOU SAW HIS FIGHT AND HOW HE TRIED TO STRANGLE HIS OPPONENT WITH HIS BARE HANDS LAST NIGHT? STILL WASN'T GIVING RED CARD, NOT EVEN YELLOW, BUT OTHER PLAYERS RECEIVES RED WHEN SUCH HAPPENS.

clown.

Goat without WORLD CUP trophy.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Bentonite1: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
dododawa1:
Goat without WORLD CUP trophy.

Sorry my GOAT will never win a rigged world cup. shameful
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by tuzle(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
DarkJeddi:
Let's start with the World Cup..

You claimed Ronaldo only had a great 2002 World Cup?

That C Ronaldo had better World Cups than him in other editions?

Where is the proof?

What was C Ronaldo's best World Cup and what was his accomplishments and stats in that edition?

The ONLY THING C Ronaldo have over Ronaldo is LONGEVITY..

That and the grace to be free of injuries..
Ronaldo didn't win a champion league. When I meant one world cup, he didn't do anything special in 1998 and 2006, I didn't mean Ronaldo world cup performance was better than his own. Aside that world cup, nothing else. They both played for Madrid right go and check their impact and stat. C Ronaldo have every other thing than delima. Only c Ronaldo goal in Madrid is more than all delima goals and u say de Lima is the better striker. Ronaldo didn't even play the striking position until he went to Madrid and he still has more goals, assist, free kicks, hat trick, trophies, individual award, man of the match award than delima. What else do u want to hear. And about the longevity, if Ronaldo wasn't that good whether he plays until 50 won't matter. He isn't the oldest striker alive
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
tuzle:
Ronaldo didn't win a champion league. When I meant one world cup, he didn't do anything special in 1998 and 2006, I didn't mean Ronaldo world cup performance was better than his own. Aside that world cup, nothing else. They both played for Madrid right go and check their impact and stat. C Ronaldo have every other thing than delima.
Maradona was defined by the 1986 World Cup..

Remove that and nobody would bring him into a conversation about the greatest..

Pele was defined by his World Cup exploits,he never played in Europe..

So dismissing Ronaldo's World Cup 2002 exploits is you being clever by halfs..

He is a 2 time World Cup winner..

He was 17 years old when he went to his first World Cup with Brazil, which on its own was an achievement..

He had a good 1998 World Cup..

4 goals and 3 assists is no mean feat..

Like it or not,the World Cup and not the UCL is where greatness have traditionally been defined..
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by wunmi590(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
blowjohn:

U seee. U have wife.
Not wives. I catch u.

That means u love only 1 grin grin grin

πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by abbey37(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
Typical Ronaldo fans they don’t even watch the sport let alone have knowledge of the game they determine their own goat by fine boy and social media πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bentonite1:

You go explain tire bro..πŸ˜‚

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Sweetvie: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Big wizzy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by lordphenom: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Same as Olamide is mine and not you
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Ade1177: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
TemmyT002:

Exactly

Ladies also get to watch football because of Ronaldo

Small kids playing video game back in the days call him Ororo because he's the best in the game for so long

Video games couldn't get Messi, using Messi back then was weird as a kid playing game

But focused more on Ronaldo

90% kids chose real madrid to play

Kids watch football and get to know other footballers as they grow older yrs after playing pes and fifa 2005 to 2014

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by dododawa1: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bentonite1:

LOL

RIGGED

OBIDENTs spotted.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
tuzle:
what makes u say they are better. What I am saying is better is all about opinion. What makes any of those players u mentioned better than Ronaldo and one thing u are wrong about is that Ronaldo isn't just a goal scorer because he gives assist (u can check all time assist chart), he was a very good dribbler before he was converted to a full striker and he still dribbler even thou not like before. He scores free kick and every other thing any of the above players can do. And u saying mbappe would always be better than haaland is a big lie. On current form, haaland is the better player.
Halaand is not the better player..

You people seem to think football is simply defined by the number of goals you can tuck..

Halaand can score a truck full of goals and he would still not be half the player Mbappe is..

Check Gerd Muller, the German Bomber..

Ronaldo and Messi are probably the only players with a better goals record..

And yet the Zidanes and Platinis of the football world will always be rated above him..

Why?

Because football is much more than the sheer ability to tuck in goals..
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ade1177:

Exactly

Ladies also get to watch football because of Ronaldo

Small kids playing video game back in the days call him Ororo because he's the best in the game for so long

Video games couldn't get Messi, using Messi back then was weird as a kid playing game

But focused more on Ronaldo

90% kids chose real madrid to play

Kids watch football and get to know other footballers as they grow older yrs after playing pes and fifa 2005 to 2014
What does this have to do with who is the greatest?

You are just reeling out stats as if football is a popularity contest..

Messi is dull..

Ronaldo is more handsome..

Ronaldo is more popular..

He is the lady's hearthrob..

Therefore he is the goat..πŸ₯±
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by tuzle(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
DarkJeddi:
Halaand is not the better player..

You people seem to think football is simply defined by the number of goals you can tuck..

Halaand can score a truck full of goals and he would still not be half the player Mbappe is..

Check Gerd Muller, the German Bomber..

Ronaldo and Messi are probably the only players with a better goals record..

And yet the Zidanes and Platinis of the football world will always be rated above him..

Why?

Because football is much more than the sheer ability to tuck in goals..
haaland just won the best player of 2023 award and even received one on balloon d or and u are telling me it isn't all about goal scoring. On current form haaland is better that is why he came second after Messi and not mbappe, a cause could have even be made for him for the first position. One thing annoys me when people say is it all about scoring, like the scoring itself is easy. Just look at firminho who hasn't score for more than 15 games, plenty strikers like that who are on more than 5games without scoring and u say football isn't about goals. Goals wins trophies.
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
tuzle:
haaland just won the best player of 2023 award and even received one on balloon d or and u are telling me it isn't all about goal scoring. On current form haaland is better that is why he came second after Messi and not mbappe, a cause could have even be made for him for the first position. One thing annoys me when people say is it all about scoring, like the scoring itself is easy. Just look at firminho who hasn't score for more than 15 games, plenty strikers like that who are on more than 5games without scoring and u say football isn't about goals. Goals wins trophies.
Goals win trophy?

And what does a good goalkeeper..

A good defence..

And good midfield win you?

Nothing is easy in football..

Just because a tap in merchant gets all the accolades,does not mean a RODRI is any less important..

Class is permanent,that Halaand won Treble last season,does not mean he is the better player..

Mbappe have already exceled in 2 World Cups..
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Rejouir: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2023
It's like this weed star boy smokes is now erupting from from head. I like wiz, my favourite artist. But this thing you said doesn't make sense at all. Messi is GOAT for life. C.Ronaldo is overhyped on social media.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by Chukwunonso1: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
victorsola:
this is a lie . He only said Ronaldo cus he know no who to choose . U people can lie oo

Exactly!
This isn't supposed to be taken seriously. He had already confessed he doesn't watch football, but had to reluctantly call Ronaldo jus to answer the question. Ronaldo is more of the social media person that's why wizzy know him first.

But see how it has been interpreted. Even see the topic
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by tuzle(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
DarkJeddi:
Goals win trophy?

And what does a good goalkeeper..

A good defence..

And good midfield win you?

Nothing is easy in football..

Just because a tap in merchant gets all the accolades,does not mean a RODRI is any less important..

Class is permanent,that Halaand won Treble last season,does not mean he is the better player..

Mbappe have already exceled in 2 World Cups..

we all know goals wins trophy. Although having a good defence and midfield is also important but if u don't score, how then do u win? U cant use the world cup discussion to rate haaland because haaland national team isn't strong enough to compete, so that doesn't make him bad. Haaland also has class, he broke the English premier league goal scoring chat. For u to do that u have to be a very very good striker and he has relented yet, since he his also leading this time around. If that isn't class and don't know what is
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by GreatOchuks: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin grin says someone who's duller than Doris

You no Stan Messi but you enter Studio go sing "Kpekelen Messi" to honour him 7th Ballon d'or , even pose with fake replica .

Nonsense and rubbish
Messi 001pro max
Davido 001
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by GreatOchuks: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Coolboy009:
lol... Calling Wizkid a 'local Naija boy', shows u don't know what u are saying, or u don't understand English. Goat or no Goat, Messi is the only player u can compare with Ronaldo and Ranaldo is also the only player u can compare with Messi. Meaning, the two are pretty good and on the same level with different unique abilities. So who is the best will always be an argument till the kingdom comes.

Football has only 3 GOATs which have been signed ,sealed and stamped , Pele , Maradona and Messi .

Ronaldo hasn't lit up the biggest tournament on Earth, the World cup , no knockout goal, no medal even if plastic , no Golden ball , no Final ,, he's prowess is constrained to Europe, so cannot be termed a Goat , he's just an ISi Ewu
Re: Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) by dododawa1: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
tuzle:
Ronaldo didn't win a champion league. When I meant one world cup, he didn't do anything special in 1998 and 2006, I didn't mean Ronaldo world cup performance was better than his own. Aside that world cup, nothing else. They both played for Madrid right go and check their impact and stat. C Ronaldo have every other thing than delima. Only c Ronaldo goal in Madrid is more than all delima goals and u say de Lima is the better striker. Ronaldo didn't even play the striking position until he went to Madrid and he still has more goals, assist, free kicks, hat trick, trophies, individual award, man of the match award than delima. What else do u want to hear. And about the longevity, if Ronaldo wasn't that good whether he plays until 50 won't matter. He isn't the oldest striker alive
Ronaldo DELIMA is better than Ronaldo CRITANO

No argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) / Take A Look At Funsho Adeolu & His Wife's Improved Look: With Two Cute Kids / Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.