Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin (542 Views)

Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Ikwere Youths To Peter Obi: Apologise To Amaechi Now / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by Anselemchi(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2023
Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by KwuoteYourFada: 10:33am On Nov 17, 2023
Let him go to Benin and speak ikwerre to them and see if anyone will hear him

2 Likes

Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by Anselemchi(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Watch the video it's actually the revise
Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by spirul77: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2023
The ikweres are descendants of the great benin kingdom.

1 Like

Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by Whalis: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
Anselemchi:
The link

https://fb.watch/omWYBP9hLv/?mibextid=Nif5oz
The man speaking is a daft. You can tell it from the look of his face. It has been established that he is a bastard from his native Rumuewhor community.
Ikwerres once again have got nothing in common with the Igbos. This can't be reversed. Ikwerres from time have with everything in them deny being Igbos. This happened before, during and after the war. DNA sequencing has proven this.
Malaysia and Indonesia speak similar languages but different people. Ukraine and Poland, Norway and Sweden, Denmark, Finland. German and Netherlands. Spain and Portugal. All these people speak similar languages and igbos recognize them as different people. Why igbos keep engaging near-down syndrome people like this fellow to bring Ikwerres to ridicule I do not know.
I went to meet Asari to ask him if his father ever used ikwerres despite being just some few meters separated from his native Kalabari as slaves. He said no because they are not igbos. He said his father only used the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by Wahabfuture: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Whalis:

The man speaking is a daft. You can tell it from the look of his face. It has been established that he is a bastard from his native community.
Ikwerres once again have got nothing in common with the Igbos. This can't be reversed. Ikwerres from time have with everything in them deny being Igbos. This happened before, during and after the war. DNA sequencing has proven this.
Malaysia and Indonesia speak similar languages but different people. Ukraine and Poland, Norway and Sweden, Denmark, Finland. German and Netherlands. Spain and Portugal. All these people speak similar and igbos recognize them as different people. Why igbos keep engaging near-down syndrome people like this fellow to bring Ikwerres to ridicule I do not know.
I went to meet Asari to ask him if his father ever used ikwerres despite being just some few meters separated as slaves. He said no because they are not igbos. He said his father only used the igbos.

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by D1official: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Whalis:

The man speaking is a daft. You can tell it from the look of his face. It has been established that he is a bastard from his native community.
Malaysia and Indonesia speak similar languages but different people. Ukraine and Poland, Norway and Sweden, Denmark, Finland. German and Netherlands. Spain and Portugal. All these people speak similar and igbos recognize them as different people. Why igbos keep engaging near-down syndrome people like this fellow to bring Ikwerres to ridicule I do not know.
I went to meet Asari to ask him if his father ever used ikwerres despite being just some few meters separated as slaves. He said no because they are not igbos. He said his father only used the igbos.
Actually it is our old Ohanaeze crew that have refused to kick them out of the group.

If they fail,my generation won't I guarantee you!.

2 Likes

Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by Whalis: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Can you tell me where I said something fouling?
Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by NaijirianKing: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
It can never work. We don't have anything to do with Igbo, Ibo, or Ikwerre. Those guys are not From Edo and we will not allow them to start land grabbing.

Few of them may have worked as laborers on our farms centuries ago, but there are no Ibo or whatever Ibo subgroup indigenous to Benin.

Anselemchi:
The link

https://fb.watch/omWYBP9hLv/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by NaijirianKing: 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
You Ibo should keep your hands off Edo. You're not welcomed here, stay in your enclave and stop this your successionist expansion agenda. Ibo is Ibo, Edo is Edo.

Stay in your Biafra and don't spread your madness to Benin. Ikwerre is not Ibo, fine. But that doesn't mean you can claim our ancestral land. Enough is enough. We are not Yoruba where in few years time you will be claiming Edo is no man's land. A word is enough.

spirul77:
The ikweres are descendants of the great benin kingdom.

1 Like

Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by spirul77: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
NaijirianKing:
You Ibo should keep your hands off Edo. You're not welcomed here, stay in your enclave and stop this your successionist expansion agenda. Ibo is Ibo, Edo is Edo.

Stay in your Biafra and don't spread your madness to Benin. Ikwerre is not Ibo, fine. But that doesn't mean you can claim our ancestral land. Enough is enough. We are not Yoruba where in few years time you will be claiming Edo is no man's land. A word is enough.

grin grin
This one don kolo finish, wetin concern me concern ibo?

3 Likes

Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
Wahabfuture:

because he said we the ikwerres are not IGBO? We reject IGBOs in totality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by Whalis: 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
because he said we the ikwerres are not IGBO? We reject IGBOs in totality
Not just totality but with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by jahsharon: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Yorubas do not understand Bini, yet Binis are blood brothers to Yorubas. Itshekiris are Yorubas step brothers, yet Itshekiris and Yorubas do not understand each other's dialet.

Those are even far, Ijebus do not understand Ekiti language, neither no Aworis understand Egus or Ilajes. And they are all Yorubas

1 Like

Re: An Ikwere Man Explains Their Relationship With The Benin by KwuoteYourFada: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
jahsharon:

Yorubas do not understand Bini, yet Binis are blood brothers to Yorubas. Itshekiris are Yorubas step brothers, yet Itshekiris and Yorubas do not understand each other's dialet.

Those are even far, Ijebus do not understand Ekiti language, neither no Aworis understand Egus or Ilajes. And they are all Yorubas

Binis are no doubt related to yorubas even igala share alot of words with Yoruba I'm fluent in both I can tell you that!

Ikwere is no no them just dey whine themselves

They might be Binis by nationality just like Aniomas who are actually Igbos but where once under the Benin kingdom but by root and heritage they're very much Igbos than any tribe I mean Thier language and culture betray them all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Hopes To Finally Defeat FG At Supreme Court On Dec 15 / Sad News: FG Not Tinubu Is Requesting Eligible Applicants To Apply For N5bn Loan / We Have Arrested Operators Of Popular Blog, Gistlovers - Police ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.