Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Israel - Palestine Conflit : I Had A Dream. Nairalanders What Do You Think Of Th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Israel - Palestine Conflit : I Had A Dream. Nairalanders What Do You Think Of Th (197 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / I Had A Dream Nairalanders / Nairalanders What's Your Best Action Packed Movie ,mine Is Kill Bill(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel - Palestine Conflit : I Had A Dream. Nairalanders What Do You Think Of Th by Damian911: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
At an ongoing Palestine meeting over the new conflict with the Israeli, something terrifying happened!
A strange unknown figure from afar was approaching the Palestine congress building, there seems to be a strange shadow of flames behind but what exactly was incoming remains unclear. It was closing more and more on the building and there was an electrifying tremor on the neighborhood. The mysterious figure became clearer, it was a scary nightmare as everyone around took to their heels! Oh wow he's coming he's heading to the Palestine parliament! A giant figure claded in what seemed like a body armor made from steel,it looked slightly humanoid but with a long curvy horn his face wrinkly and ugly and a protruding lip containing rows of small teeth with a height of about twenty feet clutching a giant axe made of bronze and fire was on his body. He kept walking towards the building until he was finally in the parliament!

He started moving towards where who seems to be the leader of the congress seat. Members of the congress were shaky as they could almost bolt out of the building. He was almost close to the leader then he bowed slightly. In a deep croaky but highly audible voice he let out:

"Good day everyone this is Shaytan (Arabic for satan or devil)
I am here to liberate your people from
your captors the jews I feel your
pain your cries your thirst for
total freedom and liberation from
the jews. You have prayed and
fasted but I say unto thee Allah
has abandoned you therefore
I am willing to help you establish
and build you a country on the whole
of this territory and drive the
cancerous jew into the sea that
is if you're willing to accept my
offer"

"We are willing to accept your offer Shaytan free us from this evil jews we want to be free we want to have our own country on the whole land free of the worthless Zionist " said of the MP. "Yes he's right Shaytan free us from the jews. We need to be free free us or what do you think house?" "Free us Shaytan we want freedom " chorused the house. Shaytan let out a scary grin:
"You want to be free and you shall
be free but it doesn't come for
free. You shall worship me (in a loud
voice) You shall convert your
mosques into my Temple
Shaytan Temple shall be where
I'm worshipped day and night
with sacrifices. You shall teach
your young ones the principles
of satanism. You shall ban Islam
and make satanism official religion
Anyone practicing Islam shall be
put to death. Palestine must become
a satanist state and Book of Demon
your holy book used to govern the
Nation"

They became horrified and left startled

"So you want receive help
establish with Islam and
keep up with your religion
Allah abandoned you I
helped you don't play smart
with me if you don't do the
above after establishing your
state you shall regret it and
I shall show you my might"
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn
The alarm clock sounded and I was to be awake
Oh twas a dream but the stupid alarm didn't let me finish the dream. Guys what do you think the Palestine response will be? Accept the offer?

1 Like

Re: Israel - Palestine Conflit : I Had A Dream. Nairalanders What Do You Think Of Th by BlackhatMentor: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
What's the use of your useless dream when no Palestinian or Israeli will see it?

People are being bombed everyday and you feel your dream here means a thing?

Goto every Civilian in Hamaz so they give you and idea the type of dreams they have everyday both good and bad yet in the morning all ends in them getting bombed.

1 Like

Re: Israel - Palestine Conflit : I Had A Dream. Nairalanders What Do You Think Of Th by VawulentMan: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Guy see ehn, I'm not stopping you from taking your colos. But next time let it be your notepad that you will open not nairaland.
Re: Israel - Palestine Conflit : I Had A Dream. Nairalanders What Do You Think Of Th by Damian911: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
What's the use of your useless dream when no Palestinian or Israeli will see it?

People are being bombed everyday and you feel your dream here means a thing?

Goto every Civilian in Hamaz so they give you and idea the type of dreams they have everyday both good and bad yet in the morning all ends in them getting bombed.
Na dream I dream I no kill person undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Base In Lagos Need Life Partner Am Real Estate / MICROCHIMERISM: Why Virginity Is Important / The Behavior..... Smh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.