Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) (37675 Views)

Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Lightorder: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Woodshot:
Charles Okocha can father portable. So if he's claims are true his best bet is to give portable what portable's.
is Davido the oldest in the music industry or Wizkid ? Mr Musk should be older than his driver or gardener nau
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by loffyloffy: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nwaikpe:

Old men forming young boys
sad sad sad

Anyways, just to remind you: Israel, the country of Jehovah, is currently giving the whole arab and muslim world, a hot Bleep, mostly Palestine, a country of allah.

What can I say? Nothing but alhamdullilahi

You should be ashamed of yourself..

People that God made are dying daily, and you think its a joke, or something to rub on any body's face?

Children,men,women ,pregnant women, old people, lots of people who knows norhing about this war, both on the Isreali and Palestinian side have died.

Homes, busines,hospitals etc have been destroyed, many not guilty of anything than simply existing in the space in which the war is taking place, and you are gloating?

Shame on you and anyone cheering you on, you are indeed a useless,insensitive human being..
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by lekanation(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Antoeni:
As it's Now Portable is Far Bigger Than

Orezi
Skales
Omawumi
Sasha
Tony Tetuila
Weird MC
YungSix
Jaywon I
Essence
KSB
Joe El
L.A.X
Iyanya
Chike
I'll bliss
I'll Kesh
CDQ
Odumodu
Late. Oladips
Latd Mohbad
Qdot
Small doctor
Black Face
Lynxx
W4
Kel
Gt The Guitar man
Bigiano
Baba Dee
Runtown Douglas
Korede Bello
Solid Star
Dammy Krane
Kcee
Ice Prince
D'banj
Erigga
Samclef
Shallipopi
Olu Maintain
Asa
Ruggedman
Brymo
Mc Galaxy
Blackface
Ty Bello
Darey Dare Art Alade
Duncan Mighty
B- Red
Oxlade
Skibi
Efe Carter
Zinolesky
Chinko Ekun

Add your own
you never hear say oladips death na lie
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Peterpanny: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Antoeni:

Orezi
Skales
Omawumi
Sasha
Tony Tetuila
Weird MC
YungSix
Jaywon I
Essence
KSB
Joe El
L.A.X
Iyanya
Chike
I'll bliss
I'll Kesh
CDQ
Odumodu
Late. Oladips
Latd Mohbad
Qdot
Small doctor
Black Face
Lynxx
W4
Kel
Gt The Guitar man
Bigiano
Baba Dee
Runtown Douglas
Korede Bello
Solid Star
Dammy Krane
Kcee
Ice Prince
D'banj
Erigga
Samclef
Shallipopi
Olu Maintain
Asa
Ruggedman
Brymo
Mc Galaxy
Blackface
Ty Bello
Darey Dare Art Alade
Duncan Mighty
B- Red
Oxlade
Skibi
Efe Carter
Zinolesky
Chinko Ekun

Add your own
speed Darlington also known as akpi.

1 Like

Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by boomcity009(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Remove LAX and D'banj from that list

Antoeni:

Orezi
Skales
Omawumi
Sasha
Tony Tetuila
Weird MC
YungSix
Jaywon I
Essence
KSB
Joe El
L.A.X
Iyanya
Chike
I'll bliss
I'll Kesh
CDQ
Odumodu
Late. Oladips
Latd Mohbad
Qdot
Small doctor
Black Face
Lynxx
W4
Kel
Gt The Guitar man
Bigiano
Baba Dee
Runtown Douglas
Korede Bello
Solid Star
Dammy Krane
Kcee
Ice Prince
D'banj
Erigga
Samclef
Shallipopi
Olu Maintain
Asa
Ruggedman
Brymo
Mc Galaxy
Blackface
Ty Bello
Darey Dare Art Alade
Duncan Mighty
B- Red
Oxlade
Skibi
Efe Carter
Zinolesky
Chinko Ekun

Add your own
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nwaikpe:

sad sad sad

Anyways, just to remind you: Israel, the country of Jehovah, is currently giving the whole arab and muslim world, a hot Bleep, mostly Palestine, a country of allah.

alhamdullilahi. alhamdullilahi
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by sassiemyk: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Everyone that's has ever crossed path with portable must have issues with him, na wa ooo
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
omojesu202:
Lol... This guy Don stay relevant than most people ever imagined

As in...
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Father4all: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dirty musician
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Nwaikpe: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
loffyloffy:

You should be ashamed of yourself..

People that God made are dying daily, and you think its a joke, or something to rub on any body's face?

Children,men,women ,pregnant women, old people, lots of people who knows norhing about this war, both on the Isreali and Palestinian side have died.

Homes, busines,hospitals etc have been destroyed, many not guilty of anything than simply existing in the space in which the war is taking place, and you are gloating?

Shame on you and anyone cheering you on, you are indeed a useless,insensitive human being..

Normally you islamic low lives terrorist don't deserve any response. The same sick* animal* that you are was cheering and celebrating the killing of partying teenagers, village men and women and also children on october 7. The same animal that you are cheers when people like Deborah is murdered at the behest of your demon called allah and his animal menstrual cloth slave called mohammed.

Now, you are just concerned about human lives that you can shout and cheer with gleee while taking effortlessly.

Its an insult to animals for referring to you as an animal.

I spit on you and the demon you believe in as god.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Kingisibor: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
You DEY play with Igbo boy abi? Them smart palenstines people....
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by KayB: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nwaikpe:

sad sad sad

Your ignorance will soon catapult your group to doldrums alongside your shallow daddy G.O.
E go don late b4 una eyes clear
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Burgerlomo: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance from the Poster above and Below Me.

The two are our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with their various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding embarassed

Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by John360comng: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eacK8oMzI?si=By9Zbin_tETueCw7

Nigerian Singer, Portable Has Called Out, Skit Maker Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M Paid For Their Ambassadorship Deal.

Is this Portable not an illiterate.

Why is he always "ripped"?!!
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by adecz: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Are you a baby that they'll give
money to share with another personalityā¯“

Any money you earn should be paid
straight to your account, not to give
another person to give you.

That's why you need a manager
to manage your affairs..
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Nwaikpe: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
KayB:

Your ignorance will soon catapult your group to doldrums alongside your shallow daddy G.O.
E go don late b4 una eyes clear

Your god, allah, is a demon that will be defeated by the christians on the last day.

Go and check it in filthy kohran
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by paduzman: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
Abegiii, who we wan believe now. Wetin concern me sha, make I just dey one side dey enjoy my music with my oraimo spacepods abeg.

Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by eliwa47(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by NonsenseRubbish: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Antoeni:

Orezi
Skales
Omawumi
Sasha
Tony Tetuila
Weird MC
YungSix
Jaywon I
Essence
KSB
Joe El
L.A.X
Iyanya
Chike
I'll bliss
I'll Kesh
CDQ
Odumodu
Late. Oladips
Latd Mohbad
Qdot
Small doctor
Black Face
Lynxx
W4
Kel
Gt The Guitar man
Bigiano
Baba Dee
Runtown Douglas
Korede Bello
Solid Star
Dammy Krane
Kcee
Ice Prince
D'banj
Erigga
Samclef
Shallipopi
Olu Maintain
Asa
Ruggedman
Brymo
Mc Galaxy
Blackface
Ty Bello
Darey Dare Art Alade
Duncan Mighty
B- Red
Oxlade
Skibi
Efe Carter
Zinolesky
Chinko Ekun

Add your own
Wetin this one dey talk sef
Nonsense plus rubbish
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by CJStarz: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Are you a JW?

Nwaikpe:

sad sad sad

Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by loffyloffy: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nwaikpe:

Normally you islamic low lives terrorist don't deserve any response. The same sick* animal* that you are was cheering and celebrating the killing of partying teenagers, village men and women and also children on october 7. The same animal that you are cheers when people like Deborah is murdered at the behest of your demon called allah and his animal menstrual cloth slave called mohammed.

Now, you are just concerned about human lives that you can shout and cheer with gleee while taking effortlessly.

We know what you are doing...your profile was just created last month..and all your posting has been on tribal and religious baiting..

You are on a mission to create hatred abd comotion among the tribes, so that the country as a whole will go into crisis.

But you will fail, just as your master has failed.

I stand here and pronounce a curse on you for deliberately and consiciously trying to create a crisis where none exist.

I declare that it shall not be well with you, your life will be from one crisis to another from this moment forward.

Just as the bible say,'there is no rest for the wicked' rest will cease in your life from this very moment
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by loffyloffy: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nwaikpe:

Seun
Mynd44

Please take note of this profile.

It has been created solely for religious and tribal baiting.

It is bairly a month old..yet all the post has been deliberate in its attempt to spread hatred amongst race and different religious group.
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Eriggayabdem: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Oh lawd..

Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by highness25(m): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eacK8oMzI?si=By9Zbin_tETueCw7

Nigerian Singer, Portable Has Called Out, Skit Maker Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M Paid For Their Ambassadorship Deal.

two mumu
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by afiaonline: 4:15am On Nov 18, 2023
Nah, I'm looking at this video and it feels like a publicity stunt for something! Whatever it is, I cannot wrap my head around it but I know exactly how Portable sounds when he's really ripped off. He looks like he's joking here!

Anyways, do you want to start an online business but don't know what to focus on? You can join my shoe dropshipping business and make 6 figures every month by simply reposting shoes on your Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc.

Click link on my bio now.
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Salowise: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2023
Na cruise, how company go pay portable money to charles when they fit forward am directly to am, besides na which brand sef wey dey wan promote.
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Caseless: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Agbero boy in music business.

He doesn't have a manager to look at the details of the ambassadorship?
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Chasito(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2023
Between Portable and Speed darlington (akpi) I don't even know who is more crazier grin
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2023
Why am I laughing while watching this video??

I don't even understand his language,, but I enjoyed how he was flowing.

And the madness
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by armadeo(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2023
Philomena don rip me ....

This was hilarious to watch.
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2023
Woodshot:
Charles Okocha can father portable. So if he's claims are true his best bet is to give portable what portable's.

How can he be an ambassador and not know it ?

Which brand engaged them without talking to his own team

Is he under Charles management for the firm to hand his money to him

Even as an illiterate he ought to know that promoting any products or brand must have financial gains for him ...this is not his first of such deals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] / Tiwa Savage Shares Lovely Street Style Photos In New York City / Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.