Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) (37676 Views)

Portable Calls Out His Second Wife For Cheating On Him, Shares Evidence / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Nwaikpe: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
loffyloffy:

We know what you are doing...your profile was just created last month..and all your posting has been on tribal and religious baiting..

You are on a mission to create hatred abd comotion among the tribes, so that the country as a whole will go into crisis.

But you will fail, just as your master has failed.

I stand here and pronounce a curse on you for deliberately and consiciously trying to create a crisis where none exist.

I declare that it shall not be well with you, your life will be from one crisis to another from this moment forward.

Just as the bible say,'there is no rest for the wicked' rest will cease in your life from this very moment

There you go......CRYING

Imagine a muslim calling someone "Wicked."

grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Calls Out Charles Okocha Over Ripping Him Of 20M (video) by Tito24: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
tiswell:
Person wen no worth good 10 million dey claim 20m
swear say potable no get money pass your generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) / "When I Was Still Young And Innocent " - Anto Lecky Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.