Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Yahoo- Loverboy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo- Loverboy! (992 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / This PICTURE Can Make Any Loverboy Commit Suicide...viewer Discretion / See The Tragic Facebook Post Of The Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 Loverboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo- Loverboy! by obane(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2007
[b]She's leaving him because she realised he's a yahoo guy shocked
He can only get her back only if he can stop his so called
business. what can he do? undecided he's really in love with her
and cannot stop his profound means of income [/b]
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by bisii(f): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2007
is this uuuuu?just wonderinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin

neways i kno a guy who stopped it n started goin to school cuz of a girl he fell for,
so i`m sure he can do it as well, if he truly loves her wink wink
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2007
if he has common sense he would have saved up some money and should not shake at leaving this buisness of his. though this depends on how long he has been in this buisness and what he's expenditure is like.

He can start off something more lucrative , reliable and legal and enjoy life with the chick.

He has to really love her to make these changes and they won't be that much of a problem for him.

its up to him. which is more important?
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by Seun(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2007
The Yahoo Boy should go and report his predicament to the EFCC. A satisfactory resolution is guaranteed.
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2007
In my views, I think he just 'lost' out.   Weather or not he  decides to leave the business, relationships are built on trust. If he has been dishonest from the beginning, and turned out to be a yahoo boy,  he is the one to mess up a good thing,   God has a way of revealing things. When you're caught, you're just caught.  Tho who knows what the future holds,,  if it were me, I wouldn't reconsider seeing him. If it's his business, let the man do what he's gotta do. He just wouldn't be doing it with me in the picture. I am disgusted with dishonest businesses, because I believe a TRUE faithful man or woman can put all their faith and trust in God to make a way,  

I agree with you Sean,    smiley  tho, its good to see my sistas with such good hearts towards these sort of men. I just can't do  it,  I love you ladies 4 this compassion tho,     lol

By the way,  how many businesses and ways do yahoo boys make money anyways? 

love & light
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by kinzolic(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

if he has common sense he would have saved up some money and should not shake at leaving this buisness of his. though this depends on how long he has been in this buisness and what he's expenditure is like.

He can start off something more lucrative , reliable and legal and enjoy life with the chick.

He has to really love her to make these changes and they won't be that much of a problem for him.

its up to him. which is more important?

Word girl

SwtNsoFLyy:

In my views, I think he just 'lost' out. Weather or not he decides to leave the business, relationships are built on trust. If he has been dishonest from the beginning, and turned out to be a yahoo boy, he is the one to mess up a good thing, God has a way of revealing things. When you're caught, you're just caught. Tho who knows what the future holds,, if it were me, I wouldn't reconsider seeing him. If it's his business, let the man do what he's gotta do. He just wouldn't be doing it with me in the picture. I am disgusted with dishonest businesses, because I believe a TRUE faithful man or woman can put all their faith and trust in God to make a way,

I agree with you Sean, smiley tho, its good to see my sistas with such good hearts towards these sort of men. I just can't do it, I love you ladies 4 this compassion tho, lol

By the way, how many businesses and ways do yahoo boys make money anyways?

love & light

Haba u r harsh on the poor guy,u don't knw y he went into yahoo stuff and once u r in love with some1 u jst ahve 2 4give if and only if d guy's ready 2 change his bad ways
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by Seun(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2007
A yahoo yahoo boy cannot be forgiven until all the money he has stolen has been returned to the rightful owners!
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2007

ok forgive me kinzolic, for I have been rather cruel. tho, let me tell u abit about myself I am a very giving person. From my heart, as a woman of God. I have been victim to yahoo boy before, when my help could have gone to some other unfortunate soul. Tho, This aspect of me, I can never change, as God does use me as a vessell to reach out to those less fortunate than myself, but to individuals who take advantage of a this, does not bother me as much as how sad i feel for him, as he reaps what he sows,

its unfortunate, tho thank u for correcting me in being abit harsh ' as i remember 'what would Jesus do?" you brought a happy smile on my face. smiley smiley

@ Sean,

A more important lesson sweety, would be for his conscious to beat him down to his knees b4 the Lord , He may turn to be one of Gods greatest ambassadors. LOL cheesy (ok am i being harsh again?)

love & light

Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by angelchi(f): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2007
Una harsh o mak d guy go report himself, n so e easy? i sure say money don finish na him mak d babe way leave am . cheesy
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by lololo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2007
haha yahooozzzzzzz, no long tins, u no fit spot yahoo like that oooh e day blood, grin
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by coolminded(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2007
Dance yahooze to EFCC OFFICE
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by rufaai(m): 1:08am On Sep 15, 2007
angry - Yahoo Boy, BAD Business!

Collecting other peoples hard earned money, take him to EFFC as most of the Yahoo guys kills Nigerian reputation embarassed. Well, if he's ready to repent cry. We could pardon him wink

The girl sees a future in him, let him get his hand clear off that BAD BUSINESS and have a better life. Think of been a victim of such! - Its really bad!

Well, wish you best of luck in your dissicion making
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by kinzolic(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2007
Seun:

A yahoo yahoo boy cannot be forgiven until all the money he has stolen has been returned to the rightful owners!

And hw does he do dat,donate 2 charity or annouce online??

SwtNsoFLyy:

ok forgive me kinzolic, for I have been rather cruel. tho, let me tell u abit about myself I am a very giving person. From my heart, as a woman of God. I have been victim to yahoo boy before, when my help could have gone to some other unfortunate soul. Tho, This aspect of me, I can never change, as God does use me as a vessell to reach out to those less fortunate than myself, but to individuals who take advantage of a this, does not bother me as much as how sad i feel for him, as he reaps what he sows,

its unfortunate, tho thank u for correcting me in being abit harsh ' as i remember 'what would Jesus do?" you brought a happy smile on my face. smiley smiley

@ Sean,

A more important lesson sweety, would be for his conscious to beat him down to his knees before the Lord , He may turn to be one of Gods greatest ambassadors. LOL cheesy (ok am i being harsh again?)

love & light

No offenses really jst go soft on d guy cos d way i c it he's ready 2 change,giving him a chance's nt bad after all smiley
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by kinzolic(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2007
Seun:

And hw does he do dat,donate 2 charity or annouce online??

SwtNsoFLyy:

@ Sean,

A more important lesson sweety, would be for his conscious to beat him down to his knees before the Lord , He may turn to be one of Gods greatest ambassadors. LOL cheesy (ok am i being harsh again?)

love & light

No offenses really jst go soft on d guy cos d way i c it he's ready 2 change,giving him a chance's nt bad after all smiley
Re: Yahoo- Loverboy! by oudamian(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2007
Ma advice is dat d young man follows his heart.
As for dis young lady no go let dis guy put hand for wetin em no go fit finish oh, abi u go dey pay d guy salary, if no i advice you accept him for who he is and forget wat he is
shocked

(1) (Reply)

A Soulful Relationsip / Ladies: Can You Allow This? / Is This Real Love Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.