Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,720 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million (6412 Views)

Timipre Sylva: Fuel Importation To End By 2024 / CBN Restricts Milk Importation To Six Companies / FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by igwebuike01: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Here's one of those realities naysayers will struggle to comprehend because they have been focused on their negativity for too long.
Same period they were lamenting, others were bringing in billions into Nigeria to take advantage of business opportunities.

The man interviewed was so confused that instead of requesting to see the data,he was misleading himself, he has doing theory for so long that he forgot that Economics is social science and manufacturing is practical science.

If you have been following the capital market, that data should not surprise you. An Ibadan-based company that has been moribund for years recieved about $12m in that same quarter and the sovereign foreign investor organisation even promised to bring more funds to support more businesses in some sectors it listed. That particular foreign investor invests in companies with problems but when revived and turned around have the capacity to employ a large number of people.

The Federal government, state government and all those individuals/organisations that made this possible deserve the applaud , thank you for investing in Nigeria.

We need more investments and I urge investors to invest in Nigeria, bring your investments to Lagos and the neighbouring South West states for great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
This is for first half of the year that ended in June. Read very well nothing concern Tinubu here
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by igwebuike01: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. If you devote half the energy you transduced into negative insolence and arrogance online to acquiring real education, you will not just state that FDI is not part of capital importation.
There's serious danger in your life if you don't understand something and you form that you know and still go on to insult those who can help enlighten you. I have forgiven you because you are clearly ignorant about what capital importation means. Read please

Capital Importation can be divided into three main investment types: Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), Portfolio Investment and Other Investments, each comprising various sub-categories.

Nobel laureate Professor Wole Soyinka said technology is creating new generations of illiterates in Nigerian society.

“However, as a new, tyrannical, insolent, and abusive culture, the culture of submental humanity in our midst, which you can give the rough name of the new Internet culture, in which real creativity is being downgraded, even despised for cheap, populist, nasty, subversive, humanly subversive culture.”
-Prof Wole Soyinka
Stop disgracing yourself. See this

Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by Larryndelaw: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
SensualMan:
Yoruba economy is dead and buried. Nothing is working nor moving again.
The once thriving yoruba economy is in comatose.
Thanks to Tinubu!

On your mandate we shall stand!
Your drug is waiting for you at Abeokuta
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

look at you....go learn economics before cursin people....
you cant blame anybody for the situation today....

we failed to start plannin decades ago....

thinkin that a politician will come and perform miracles is stvpidity....
You are clearly an idiot for saying we can't blame anyone for the situation today. The job of a good leader is to lead well and pull the people out of hunger not to make things worse.
You voted for Buhari's biggest supporter and you somehow believe he would be any better that shows you are truly cursed. Was the lesson of the last 8 years not enough? Keep deceiving yourself.
It's easy to place the blame on many decades ago and keep running away from your problem.
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by grandstar(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Here's one of those realities naysayers will struggle to comprehend because they have been focused on their negativity for too long.
Same period they were lamenting, others were bringing in billions into Nigeria to take advantage of business opportunities.

The man interviewed was so confused that instead of requesting to see the data,he was misleading himself, he has doing theory for so long that he forgot that Economics is social science and manufacturing is practical science.

If you have been following the capital market, that data should not surprise you. An Ibadan-based company that has been moribund for years recieved about $12m in that same quarter and the sovereign foreign investor organisation even promised to bring more funds to support more businesses in some sectors it listed. That particular foreign investor invests in companies with problems but when revived and turned around have the capacity to employ a large number of people.

The Federal government, state government and all those individuals/organisations that made this possible deserve the applaud , thank you for investing in Nigeria.

We need more investments and I urge investors to invest in Nigeria, bring your investments to Lagos and the neighbouring South West states for great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

You're marketing a product and you're being prejudice?

You need to choose one
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

You are clearly an idiot for saying we can't blame anyone for the situation today. The job of a good leader is to lead well and pull the people out of hunger not to make things worse.
You voted for Buhari's biggest supporter and you somehow believe he would be any better that shows you are truly cursed. Was the lesson of the last 8 years not enough? Keep deceiving yourself.
It's easy to place the blame on many decades ago and keep running away from your problem.

nawa....with fee dee fee everything was much better....
people like you dont care about anything solong a igbo is in charge....

you think if people were that happy they would have replaced jonathan with a ex-dictator....??
most nigerians didnt like army comin near anything goverment....

what happened that they changed their minds soo fast....??
you cant tell us now that you dont remember how it was back then....

nigeria was such a joke that the song nigeria jaga jaga became a hit....
kenyans loved that song.... cheesy cheesy

i remember....my kenyan girlfriend loved it alot.... cheesy cheesy

hmm....interestin....jaga ban....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

nawa....with fee dee fee eveything was much better....
people like you dont care about anything solong a igbo is in charge....

you think if people were that happy they would have replaced jonathan with a ex-dictator....??
most nigerians didnt like army comin near anything goverment....

what happened that they changed they minds soo fast....??
Look, Jonathan was 9 years ago. If we keep using him as the reason for hunger in the land, we are only fooling ourselves.
But then, it was the same idiots that voted in Buhari that continue to insult the rest of us.
Tinubu has continued with the same culture that killed our economy. Already he has spent millions on new cars and travels. He continues to keep and service 5 presidential jets. This is the world's capital of poverty yet your president lives a better live than the president of Norway one of the world's richest countries.
To think that he would make any positive change is just being funny.
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

Look, Jonathan was 9 years ago. If we keep using him as the reason for hunger in the land, we are only fooling ourselves.
But then, it was the same idiots that voted in Buhari that continue to insult the rest of us.
Tinubu has continued with the same culture that killed our economy. Already he has spent millions on new cars and travels. He continues to keep and service 5 presidential jets. This is the world's capital of poverty yet your president lives a better live than the president of Norway one of the world's richest countries.
To think that he would make any positive change is just being funny.

abegi park....jonathan pissed us off soo much that anything else was seen as better....
remember after chibok girls how mama piss was crocrodile cryin on tv....??
or how even the wife of that oloriburuku obama was talkin about it too....??

that was not shameful....??
boko haram declared a caliphate in your face....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

abegi park....jonathan pissed us off soo much that anything else was seen as better....
remember after chibok girls how mama piss was crocrodile cryin on tv....??
or how even the wife of that oloriburuku obama was talkin about it too....??

that was not shameful....??
The Chibok girls case was very painful but if that is your excuse for voting in the worse government ever in the history of Nigeria then you really hate your country.
You chose to vote for a worse government just because you were pissed off. Now we can clearly see the cause of our problems. It's people like you.
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

The Chibok girls case was very painful but if that is your excuse for voting in the worse government ever in the history of Nigeria then you really hate your country.
You chose to vote for a worse government just because you were pissed off. Now we can clearly see the cause of our problems. It's people like you.

take us to court.... cheesy cheesy

haha....fighter jets that couldnt even fight....
hilarious....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

take us to court.... cheesy cheesy
No need for that. If someone decides to curse himself, you just leave him like that. You have already chosen hunger and poverty so don't fear, no one will be taking you to court.
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

No need for that. If someone decides to curse himself, you just leave him like that. You have already chosen hunger and poverty so don't fear, no one will be taking you to court.

yeah,soo long you are sittin on your arse all day in your 2x2 shops and importin every rubbish,you didnt care....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by EbolaTinubu: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Emir01:

Sad moment for you. May you always be sad why Nigeria fortune turns good.
Thank God you wishe, yourself, your mother and father and your whole generation sadness and gloom
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Thank God you wishe, yourself, your mother and father and your whole generation sadness and gloom

go and sit down....toh toh toh toh like tap water....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

yeah,soo long you are sittin on your arse all day in your 2x2 shops and importin every rubbish,you didnt care....
My 2x2 shop and the rubbish I import have been keeping the nation going for many many decades now.
You claim to understand economics and yet you are having problems with simple demand and supply.
Thanks to my 2x2, most Nigerians are provided with their daily demands. Now over to you what do you add to the economy?
Again, it's funny that you find it easy to blame your fellow average citizens for the economic problems and yet you don't realize how useless the government you voted for is.
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

My 2x2 shop and the rubbish I import have been keeping the nation going for many many decades now.
You claim to understand economics and yet you are having problems with simple demand and supply.
Thanks to my 2x2, most Nigerians are provided with their daily demands. Now over to you what do you add to the economy?
Again, it's funny that you find it easy to blame your fellow average citizens for the economic problems and yet you don't realize how useless the government you voted for is.

bwahahahaha....
how many people do you employ with your 2x2 shop....??

its not even products made in nigeria oo....

we just dey look at una somehow today....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

bwahahahaha....
Abi nah. With people like you this country is doomed. Unfortunately people like you are in the majority. Do you see why 9ja is cursed?
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

Abi nah. With people like you this country is doomed. Unfortunately people like you are in the majority. Do you see why 9ja is cursed?

yeah,without people like you nigeria is doomed....

we don hear....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

yeah,without people like you nigeria is doomed....

we don hear....
Keep voting for idiot then come online and pretend you love Nigeria.
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

Keep voting for idiot then come online and pretend you love Nigeria.

nigerian army is much stronger today....
most people that voted cared only about security....

without us,ecowas cant do shishi....
i only cared about security....

why should i care about your yeye 2x2 shops....??
not even ghanaians want una around....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

nigerian army is much stronger today....
most people that voted cared only about security....

without us,ecowas cant do shishi....
i only cared about security....

why should i care about your yeye 2x2 shops....??
not even ghanaians want una around....
Oga you are sick. Nigeria has never been this insecure.
More people were killed on the average under your APC gov than under Jonathan.
Please do your research before writing nonsense.
Under Jonathan the major security problem was in the North East but under the APC it spread to the North West with Zamfara becoming the deadliest state at a time. It was also under Buhari that unknown gunmen took over the entire South East.
So please stop telling cheap lies.
Why do you think the South West govs set up amotekun? It was because you army became too weak to protect the people. So stop fooling yourself.
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Obaofaba:

You have said it all, nothing to add except the popular saying that ''only fools sees problem as problems but the wise sees it as opportunities.

Which part of the divide are you?

If you are the type that wishes failure for your country because your candidates lost election, you don't need to be cursed because curses will not depart from you all the days of your life.

Idiot … I pray your penis disappears on Monday morning cos you don’t deserve to sire a dummy like you into this world .. I spit tueeeh on your grave fool
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by commoditiesnig: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Very good development.. more FDIs urgently needed to take the economy to next level

1 Like

Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

Oga you are sick. Nigeria has never been this insecure.
More people were killed on the average under your APC gov than under Jonathan.
Please do your research before writing nonsense.
Under Jonathan the major security problem was in the North East but under the APC it spread to the North West with Zamfara becoming the deadliest state at a time. It was also under Buhari that unknown gunmen took over the entire South East.
So please stop telling cheap lies.
Why do you think the South West govs set up amotekun? It was because you army became too weak to protect the people. So stop fooling yourself.

aww....he pain nam....
petty traders feelin funky....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

aww....he pain nam....
petty traders feelin funky....
The only thing paining me is that idiots like you have a voters card. So you are right, e pain me.
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

The only thing paining me is that idiots like you have a voters card. So you are right, e pain me.

kiki....take me to court....

hahahaha....
i have no right to have voters card because i dont vote accordin to how you want....

you igbos sha...

1 Like

Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

kiki....take me to court....

hahahaha....
i have no right to have voters card because i dont vote accordin to how you want....

you igbos sha...
You have a right to your card even if you use it to kill your fellow Nigerians. I have no problem with your rights, only that you choose to be unwise. Each year millions of Nigerians die of poverty and bad governance all thanks to your rights.
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

You have a right to your card even if you use it to kill your fellow Nigerians. I have no problem with your rights, only that you choose to be unwise. Each year millions of Nigerians die of poverty and bad governance all thanks to your rights.

chaii....una wan talk us to sleep....??

what is all this rantin for....??
wetin consign you who i vote....??
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

chaii....una wan talk us to sleep....??

what is all this rantin for....??
Now you show your stupidity more and more. The idiot you voted for is all of us concern. Let me teach you how it works, you vote in an idiot and his policies and corruption does not only affect you. It affects even the wise one who did not vote for him
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

Now you show your stupidity more and more. The idiot you voted for is all of us concern. Let me teach you how it works, you vote in an idiot and his policies and corruption does not only affect you. It affects even the wise one who did not vote for him

i repeat....:

i dont care who you vote,why do you care soo much who i vote....??

listen to yourself....

do you realy think you have the right to tell anybody who to vote....??
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

i repeat....:

i dont care who you vote,why do you care soo much who i vote....??

listen to yourself....

do you realy think you have the right to tell anybody who to vote....??
Do I have the right to tell anyone who to vote for? Actually yes, and it's called freedom of speech.
That is why we need to educate people like you on who to vote for and the consequences of voting for the wrong person.
I hope you now understand?
Should I care who you vote for? Again I should because it happens that the idiot you voted for is putting everyone in deep shit.
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

Do I have the right to tell anyone who to vote for? Actually yes, and it's called freedom of speech.
That is why we need to educate people like you on who to vote for and the consequences of voting for the wrong person.
I hope you now understand?
Should I care who you vote for? Again I should because it happens that the idiot you voted for is putting everyone in deep shit.

is this what you understand under democracy....

campainin is over....everybody said what they think before elections....
why are you still draggin this matter on....??

apc is already campainin for next elections,you are still lamentin over a concluded election....
i dont understand....

you think pissin people off at every topic till next elections will make people vote obi....
the way you igbos think is strange to me.... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Benue Governor Alia's Victory / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $1.4 Million Suspected Bribery Proceeds / Stranded Passengers In Abia Sell Belongings To Raise Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.