Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,807 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million (6413 Views)

Timipre Sylva: Fuel Importation To End By 2024 / CBN Restricts Milk Importation To Six Companies / FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

is this what you understand under democracy....

campainin is over....everybody said what they think before elections....
why are you still draggin this matter on....??

apc is already campainin for next elections,you are still lamentin over a concluded election....
i dont understand....

you think pissin people off at every topic till next elections will make people vote obi....
the way you igbos think is strange to me.... undecided undecided
I don't expect you to vote for Obi. You have shown that you can't learn and correct your mistakes so really I don't expect so much from you.
Again, this is the time to lament over the last election. Now we are living the reality of our choices. This is the time to witness the bad government you guys voted in.
Bad governance does not end after the election, that's when it begins
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

I don't expect you to vote for Obi. You have shown that you can't learn and correct your mistakes so really I don't expect so much from you.
Again, this is the time to lament over the last election. Now we are living the reality of our choices. This is the time to witness the bad government you guys voted in.
Bad governance does not end after the election, that's when it begins

hahahaha....who you wan convince like this with your blabla....

yorubas,northerners....??

south southerners....??
we should continue listenin to your lamentations till next elections....

you must mention it on every topic on nairaland....??

wait....are you guys lamentin on romance section too....??
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by ejieddy: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. If you devote half the energy you transduced into negative insolence and arrogance online to acquiring real education, you will not just state that FDI is not part of capital importation.
There's serious danger in your life if you don't understand something and you form that you know and still go on to insult those who can help enlighten you. I have forgiven you because you are clearly ignorant about what capital importation means. Read please

Capital Importation can be divided into three main investment types: Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), Portfolio Investment and Other Investments, each comprising various sub-categories.

Nobel laureate Professor Wole Soyinka said technology is creating new generations of illiterates in Nigerian society.

“However, as a new, tyrannical, insolent, and abusive culture, the culture of submental humanity in our midst, which you can give the rough name of the new Internet culture, in which real creativity is being downgraded, even despised for cheap, populist, nasty, subversive, humanly subversive culture.”
-Prof Wole Soyinka

Can you give a list of those who actually brought the Investment into the country? If they did, why has this administration been scrambling to gather Forex such that the only hope is to mortgage future earnings from a viable company(NLNG) and a past leader's loot? Those who are complaining know that we have not earned anything because we export nothing, yet the jump. Don't be stupid... O, too late! You already are. Only Stupid people jump at tribal sentiments at the slightest news. Éránkó ni é. Ti o ba ni opolo, you won't be disgracing your tribe just because you want to make a comment. Make your comments without being tribalistic... Òdè

1 Like

Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by Tayorshd87: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Yet no impact on the masses

Thank you for this..

I was hoping to see where it state that it has help reduce some cost of cost in the current harsh economy but no nothing of huh was stated ..

So all na trash mtheew

2 Likes

Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
tsdarkside:

hahahaha....who you wan convince like this with your blabla....

yorubas,northerners....??

south southerners....??
we should continue listenin to your lamentations till next elections....

you must mention it on every topic on nairaland....??

wait....are you guys lamentin on romance section too....??
If the hunger in the land is not enough to convince you of your dumb choice, I don't think I can convince you. Is dollar cheaper for the Yorubas or the northerners, is fuel 10 kobo in Osun state or in Kano state. Oga, Dem no dey tell person.
If you need to listen to my lamentations to know that you are the problem of Nigeria then something is wrong with you.
I also noticed you did hahaha. Fela was so right when he described your people. Suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
tctrills:

If the hunger in the land is not enough to convince you of your dumb choice, I don't think I can convince you. Is dollar cheaper for the Yorubas or the northerners, is fuel 10 kobo in Osun state or in Kano state. Oga, Dem no dey tell person.
If you need to listen to my lamentations to know that you are the problem of Nigeria then something is wrong with you.
I also noticed you did hahaha. Fela was so right when he described your people. Suffering and smiling.

you will not convince nobody like this....

people dont like your disrespectful behaviour....

even if what you are sayin is true,they will still not listen to you....
learn to respect people,then they will listen to you....

respect is a must for anything....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 1:07am On Nov 19, 2023
tsdarkside:

you will not convince nobody like this....

people dont like your disrespectful behaviour....

even if what you are sayin is true,they will still not listen to you....
learn to respect people,then they will listen to you....

respect is a must for anything....
If you need me to convince you about the terrible state of your country then you need a doctor.
So you are claiming that you voted for the wrong person because I was disrespectful to you? Is this what you will tell your children?
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tsdarkside(m): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2023
tctrills:

If you need me to convince you about the terrible state of your country then you need a doctor.
So you are claiming that you voted for the wrong person because I was disrespectful to you? Is this what you will tell your children?

without respect nobody will listen to you....

you dont insult people and await them to listen to you....
it doesnt work....
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by Slurity(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2023
SensualMan:
Yoruba economy is dead and buried. Nothing is working nor moving again.
The once thriving yoruba economy is in comatose.
Thanks to Tinubu!

On your mandate we shall stand!
Your statement contradict itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by Glister: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Here's one of those realities naysayers will struggle to comprehend because they have been focused on their negativity for too long.
Same period they were lamenting, others were bringing in billions into Nigeria to take advantage of business opportunities.

The man interviewed was so confused that instead of requesting to see the data,he was misleading himself, he has doing theory for so long that he forgot that Economics is social science and manufacturing is practical science.

If you have been following the capital market, that data should not surprise you. An Ibadan-based company that has been moribund for years recieved about $12m in that same quarter and the sovereign foreign investor organisation even promised to bring more funds to support more businesses in some sectors it listed. That particular foreign investor invests in companies with problems but when revived and turned around have the capacity to employ a large number of people.

The Federal government, state government and all those individuals/organisations that made this possible deserve the applaud , thank you for investing in Nigeria.

We need more investments and I urge investors to invest in Nigeria, bring your investments to Lagos and the neighbouring South West states for great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Anybody believing in fake reports from Apc media men that is not visible in the real economy must be highly delulu..govt of propaganda..go and see how manufacting companies are becoming less and less functional cos of wicked policies from Apc govt
Re: Capital Importation To Manufacturing Sector Rises 88.2% To $861 Million by tctrills: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2023
tsdarkside:

without respect nobody will listen to you....

you dont insult people and await them to listen to you....
it doesnt work....
Only a fool would be looking for respect when his nation is decaying. If you will wait for someone to respect you before you learn to vote right then good luck to you.
You will never get the respect and you would continue to vote away your children's future.
Just keep waiting for my respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Emefiele’s $1.4 Million Suspected Bribery Proceeds / Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation / My Candidature Will Bring Victory For Abia PDP – Dr Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.