Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu (27740 Views)

Lagos Govt Tackles Peter Obi Over False Claim About ASUU Strike / Atiku Mocks Tinubu, Obi Over Inability To Pick A Running Mate / Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by PHAYOL81: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
I believe somebody's just changed his old advisers.
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by sambrow(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
kunlele4731:

Anambra needs him more
He only praised the policy reversal,why didn't he speak to it before?
just listen to yourself. You know you can be normal
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by Passionate888: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

It was not Obi that advised Tinubu to reverse it. Tinubu reversed the decision of Accountant General and Obi LP, setting politics apart, now commend Tinubu for the reversal.

It's a good thing and I think Obi deserve commendation. Everything is not about bring him down.

If you bring everything down and you now become president tomorrow, would you ever find it easy?

But Tinubu did worse to Jonathan
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by Abbeytoy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kudos to PO, I never believed in your leadership and I do not regret it a bit, but maybe in the future.

Politics ended after the Supreme Court judgement until the next three years and I hope all Nigerians should emulate PO's recent patriotic act. Criticize constructively and give kudos when necessary.
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by Ekalerdehan: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eriggs:

Thinking from your anus as expected like others alike...

Same way ipob pigs are sp foolish that they call anyone supporting and praying for Tinubu as a yoruba man, or anyone that supported PMB as Hausas.
Pot calling kettle black hypocrites 👅 😛

Yoruba man or muslim. Even Asari Dokubo the Ijaw/Igbo man is a muslim 😝
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by Flex2pro: 12:50am On Nov 20, 2023
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

Keep dreaming, by the time you Wake up it will be year 3000
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by Flex2pro: 12:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

Keep dreaming, by the time you Wake up it will be year 3000
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by djseanjohn77: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2023
successmatters:
Preventing Peter Obi from the presidency is like prevention of a skilled surgeon from an operating theatre when there is a complicated problem on a patient everyone wants to save.

Nigeria needs Peter Obi.

A man that reads from prepared speech on live TV broadcast? A man that was asked simple questions in an interview instead of admitting he was lost, he started to say gibberish? A man who only knows the statistics of yam and cassava from China grin grin
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2023
Between 2011 - 2014 Nigeria was described as an emerging nation. That is it had left the third world tag behind, and was in the process of transiting into a developed nation! This Onoh man here has unknowingly admitted that the ruling Party has set the nation decades back by his reply! We all know this, now we know that they know this. But do they care? As long as their kids have a future were all Nigerians continue to serve them as their fathers were served, they're okay with the state of the nation! Don't laud Obi, e no send your lauding, just do what he says since it's clear you're all bereft of ideas in this administration! cool
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by Tochi360: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2023
mascot87:

Na you get anus? It's non of your business what part of my body I use to think. Ozuor

You no just get life aside doing tribal banters for nairaland grin
Is this the reason your god created you grin
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by mascot87(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2023
Tochi360:

You no just get life aside doing tribal banters for nairaland grin
Is this the reason your god created you grin

Shey you no know say without it, nairaland would be boring grin
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by Tochi360: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
mascot87:

Shey you no know say without it, nairaland would be boring grin

I just know that without tribal hate and banters you for don drink sniper commit suicide for this is the only reason your god created and destined you to live for grin grin😄
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by mascot87(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Tochi360:

I just know that without tribal hate and banters you for don drink sniper commit suicide for this is the only reason your god created and destined you to live for grin grin😄

You are wrong but whatever grin
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by Tochi360: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2023
mascot87:

You are wrong but whatever grin

Continue to deceive yourself grin deep down you know that your life is definitely meaningless without doing tribal banters on nairaland grin you know you are as good as dead without tribal banters on nairaland grin
Re: 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu by mascot87(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2023
Tochi360:

Continue to deceive yourself grin deep down you know that your life is definitely meaningless without doing tribal banters on nairaland grin you know you are as good as dead without tribal banters on nairaland grin

Remain dead in your delusional about me cheesy
That's your wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lucky Ajie (idu) Assassinated In Okposi (photos) / Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK / BREAKING: Shehu Sani Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.