Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

When A Woman Has Big Buttocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Has Big Buttocks (7538 Views)

These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Mercisharelove(f): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
What's the big deal? What are you starring at? Why spend precious time watching buttocks used for defecation, oh my God, what a generation, have you ever been to the mortuary to see very big ass ladies lying dead and lifeless?

You all are just wasting precious time debating on morality and ethics, it shows how jobless the world is, though gainfully employed but imprisoned in their minds.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by illicit(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kuku talk say u get flat yansh like plasma TV

😋

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by rentAcock(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mercisharelove:
What's the big deal? What are you starring at? Why spend precious time watching buttocks used for defecation, oh my God, what a generation, have you ever been to the mortuary to see very big ass ladies lying dead and lifeless?

You all are just wasting precious time debating on morality and ethics, it shows how jobless the world is, though gainfully employed but imprisoned in their minds.

Obviously you were sleeping during integrated science in secondary school if not, you should have learnt that biologically, a woman with broad hips is more attractive to men because she is perceived to have adequate space to safely push out a baby. Men like women with broad hips and big boobs because subconsciously they are looking to mate with a woman who can give birth safely and have enough mamary glands to breast feed a baby. According to evolutionary theory, man's sole purpose is to procreate and ensure the existence of our specie and one way to achieve this, is through natural selection. We love big hips and big breasted women so therefore, we select them over women with small hips and small boob. Do this over millenias, you increase the number of broad hip and big breast offsprings while reducing or forcing the small hips and small breasted women to go extinct. Most guys don't even know this fact, they think they are butt or breast guys when infact their hormones are like GPS guiding them towards a more favorable mate who has a better chance of birthing a healthy offspring.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by SkengRay: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kuku talk say u be gay. No body go hold you for that one grin

6 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Natbrowny: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hello.

Its not a generational thing.

Yanshes are built to be stared at. Its a natural cause or curse. (depends on how u tek see am)

In the 16th through 18th century. Men stare at Yanshes to determine a woman's fertility and ability to bear children. And even science confirms that. U could look that up if u so wanna learn.

Boobs and Yanshes are points of attraction.
They are meant to be looked at.

Nowadays though this generation looks at ladies Yanshes to determine the level and intensity of her sexual prowess. Especially the RIDING (COWGIRL)

So mayb OP has an Ass or a backside.
Just mayb, coz to my fellows in the building n background. We know there is a difference between YANSH and ASS 😂

6 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by judatech: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
rentAcock:

Obviously you were sleeping during integrated science in secondary school if not, you should have learnt that biologically, a woman with broad hips is more attractive to men because she is perceived to have adequate space to safely push out a baby. Men like women with broad hips and big boobs because subconsciously they are looking to mate with a woman who can give birth safely and have enough mamary glands to breast feed a baby. According to evolutionary theory, man's sole purpose is to procreate and ensure the existence of our specie and one way to achieve this, is through natural selection. We love big hips and big breasted women so therefore, we select them over women with small hips and small boob. Do this over millenias, you increase the number of broad hip and big breast offsprings while reducing or forcing the small hips and small breasted women to go extinct. Most guys don't even know this fact, they think they are butt or breast guys when infact their hormones are like GPS guiding them towards a more favorable mate who has a better chance of birthing a healthy offspring.
Same thing with a woman "liking" money or readymade man... subconsciously she is naturally selecting a partner that elongate the life of a child she brings in to the world.

24 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Tonnyray: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2023
rentAcock:
Spot on.

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Tonnyray: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
judatech:
Same thing with a woman "liking" money or readymade man... subconsciously she is naturally selecting a partner that elongate the life of a child she brings in to the world.
Gbamsolutely.
You guys know what time it is.

16 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by sulakishop(m): 1:28am On Nov 20, 2023
B00by or ny@sh, I still vote for brain and beauty

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:38am On Nov 20, 2023
Leave the Jobless useless bastardzzz, especially stupid kids of nowadays to their foolish atrocious eyes they think they are evolving. Spoilt bastardzzz
Mercisharelove:

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by masterflowx(m): 3:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Just the way you waisted 1 month, 4 days of your life on this platform without anything to show for it.
Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Mercisharelove(f): 4:36am On Nov 20, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Leave the Jobless useless bastardzzz, especially stupid kids of nowadays to their foolish atrocious eyes they think they are evolving. Spoilt bastardzzz

Thanks so much. I am really encouraged
Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Omoawoke2(m): 5:21am On Nov 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Why are you filled with negativity.
We are alive and we shall enjoy the view of good yansh. What’s your headache

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Mercisharelove(f): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2023
Continue little rats, when your time is up and you are damned, you start asking for more time to get it right.
Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Hardy123(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Continue little rats, when your time is up and you are damned, you start asking for more time to get it right.
If you are tired of life, why not do the needful? How were you born in the first place? Wasn't it through sexual intercourse conceived by natural lust? Abeg rest jare with your holier than thou stupidity.

10 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by seanwilliam(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2023
To be honest, e no easy to comot eyes o..
For my shop here, the way these girls dey bombard me, I mean girls with big yansh, big breast grin I no go lie, e no easy . Make God help my life grin cheesy
Anytime dem find me come house , dem no dey gree go again o 
. My gf is very lucky mehn grin..

3 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
When the big yansh is rocking and rocking like the ocean...

Come and answer this question. I need to screw today. Damn. This girl better come. undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by sacajawea: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:
What's the big deal? it shows how jobless the world is, though gainfully employed but imprisoned in their minds.
I don't understand that Gainfully employed part?

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by FinidiGeorge: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2023
judatech:

Absolutely!

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by sacajawea: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
seanwilliam:
To be honest, e no easy to comot eyes o..
For my shop here, the way these girls dey bombard me, I mean girls with big yansh, big breast grin I no go lie, e no easy . Make God help my life grin cheesy
grin..
Wetin you dey sell for shop?
Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by FinidiGeorge: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:
The lies they told you .. go for intense deep research about near death experiences and life after death. There is nothing you think you know even with faith that wasn't taught you or brought from somewhere. Go for older versions of man's life and existence. It is a way wild and wide vast research (not a day's job). Learn as you have the time and have open mind. Your own version of afterlife don't scare some people one b!t.
You are no judge.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by seanwilliam(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
sacajawea:

Westin you dey sell for shop?
Phone accessories.. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Mercisharelove(f): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
No time to reply natural lost souls.

Continue working for your master

But I have warned you all
Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by THEGALADIMA(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
HmmmmmmmmđŸ€” quite insightful.

rentAcock:

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by liveyourlife007(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:

From your face I can tell your buttocks are gigantic
Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Qatar2022: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mercisharelove:

It's part of beauty of a woman, don't castigate others because you don't have it

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Abolodje: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
“Tell me your yansh is flat without saying it”

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by Mercisharelove(f): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2023
What a rotten generation depth in error, after the sex, what next buddies and ladies?

After you might have sex and sex and sex and sex, what happens?

Tiredness and hungry, the most pretty girl become useless to you, at that time, all you need is your space to fool around again.

You see, sex is for married couples and not for single young unmarried couples.

If you wouldn't respect that law and the decree of the FATHER'S, you'd be breaking the hedge all the time and the serpent 🐍 would keep bitting you harder and more fierce than you could comprehend.

You are not as wise as you think, repent and come back to holiness, come back to respect and honour for young flower đŸŒč being raise to form a beautiful tree producing children who would not break the hedge, the more you break the hedge so your generations would do worse than what your eyes have seen.

You are not doing GOD neither are you doing me, it's sin against yourself, yourself, your very own self buddy.

So, stop postponing and face the reality before your face.

You know the world respect that kind of woman, that kind of man, but who is that kind of woman, and where is that kind of man?

Don't be deceived, whatsoever a man sow, that he will surely reap.

Rest@#
Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by MrColdsweat: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
This is natural. Women with bug butts give birth to smarter and healthier children.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by MrColdsweat: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2023
judatech:

Human constantly have sex because if we don't, considering our evil and wicked nature, war can send us extinct. So we are programmed to constantly fucck so that our population never diminish.

It's all the work of God.

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Big buttocks is a traffic stopper anytime and I enjoy watching and admiring ladies who are so endowed grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Has Big Buttocks by imagrg(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ladies with big yansh are our favourite anytime any day.
If yours is flat, well, I am sorry for you oh...your market value is 1%.
That 1% score is given because you have a pvssie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Him Back After He Dumps You - Win Your Ex Back / Checkout This Photo Of Angry Groom On His Wedding Day That Got People Talking / You Need Jesus In Your Life If You Understand This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.