Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Narrative of an ignorant girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narrative of an ignorant girl. (351 Views)

My Experience With An Ignorant Lady About Her V-jay. / This Is A Narrative Of What Is Happening Right Now In China ( Coronavirus ) / 112 Sex Chat Codes Teenagers Use To Keep Parents Ignorant Of Internet Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narrative of an ignorant girl. by jeromestarks: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
A female nairalander ( Zxcvbnmghtr ) wrote and I quote

"I was every corpers target, even teachers. I manipulated them to the brim. Honestly some even used to carry my school bag. Guess what, none of them got what they wanted. I manipulated them to a point that I concluded in my mind that majority of men don't have sense or better say become so stup!d in a bid to have a taste of puna. Old men oh!"

Ladies listen and learn

Not all men want pvssy when they chase girls ooo.
Some actually want your destiny!
These are men who send you money, buy gift for you etc . These men will continue doing the simping even if you deny them pvssy.

It's a form of ritual. Once you're collecting their gift or money, they will never lack and you will never stop collecting while you, your family and/or your close friends will never stop facing troubles. These men do this to girls because if they try it with boys, people will suspect them. People will be like "why is he giving you money just like that?" But with girls, everyone will think he wants pvssy. No!

Don't you see men with small shop buying big houses?
Keke drivers building houses in their village?
Meat seller buying cars?
I know a man who sells groceries in a small shop but has two big buildings in his village. This man(41 or so) likes chasing young girls. Some will collect his money, indomie, soft drinks and go without giving him pvssy. They thought they were playing him until a pastor revealed the secret to his church members.

My mom always tell my sisters never to collect anything from a man they do not wish to date. Never to get connected with them. Never to try manipulate any man.
If you outrightly say no, no one can snatch your glory. You need to grant them permission. Most girls sell their glories without knowing it.

Baby girl, you have been used! I doubt you can amount to anything tangible. Problem will not cease from your life. If care is not taken, men will only fvck you and dump you because your glory has been collected by another man when you think you're manipulating them.

You might think you're the wise one but in actual sense, you're the fo.olish one.

2 Likes

Re: Narrative of an ignorant girl. by S1MP: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
Stupid post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Narrative of an ignorant girl. by TemplarLandry: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
True. That's what fetish men do.

Dem go use ego collect their ogo.

1 Like

Re: Narrative of an ignorant girl. by jeromestarks: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
S1MP:
Stupid post
I will slap you. Am I your mate?

1 Like

Re: Narrative of an ignorant girl. by jeromestarks: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
True.

Dem go use ego collect your ogo.
Girls dey regret whenever you ignore them and whenever you know your worth.

They love it when they useless you.
Re: Narrative of an ignorant girl. by TemplarLandry: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
😁😁 I luv this.
jeromestarks:

1 Like

Re: Narrative of an ignorant girl. by S1MP: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
jeromestarks:

No
I'm older and wiser than you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Single At Heart! / How To Make God Hear You / Sell Your Agro Organic Food Products To The Potential Foreign Buyers In Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.