Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Emotional Abuse. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Abuse. (164 Views)

Silent Treatment Abuse: (is Silence A Form Of Emotional Abuse). / What Are Some Examples Of Emotional Abuse From A Parent? / Nagging Is Emotional Abuse.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Abuse. by stan4b(m): 12:03am On Nov 21, 2023
Hello guys!!!
Something has been bothering my mind, so I thought to bring it here.
My fiancee is serving as a youth corper.
They are supposed to finish camping tomorrow. This evening, after she sent me some beautiful pictures she took, I decided to go check her status maybe I can see more of her pics on WhatsApp. Halfway through the checking, I saw her and another corper standing very very close to each other, her breast was even touching the guys body. That one didn't pain me.
The one that got my attention was when I saw that both of them locked hands in the pics.
Me and this girl, we are very very close,and this is not the first time she's disrespecting me in similar manner.
I already told her I will still give her her tfare to travel back home.

I also told her we are done. I told her I'm not interested in the relationship again.
Pls, did I make the right decision
Re: Emotional Abuse. by Uchenna10(m): 8:34am On Nov 21, 2023
If your mind is telling u that she's cheating, just leave abeg.....na money wey all de find no come de stress for woman

(1) (Reply)

Review Needed: How Effective Is Vicsum Oilfor Delay Ejaculation? / What Is The Moral Of This Lesson VIDEO / How Una Dey See 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.