Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? (420 Views)

The One Guide To End Any Addiction You Have / My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by MrCork: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Ok let's go...apart from japa....any luck or ahievement this year? (no oofencse) angry
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by philest222(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2023
English self u no sabi
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by rikithor(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2023
Yes they sold off the house we live in with just a month's notice only.
This year's achievement is
I am homeless.
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
At least you were given a one month notice.

A week ago my sister arrived from work only to get to the commune she stays in along with the others and found two unfamiliar cars outside and the landlady was also there, when she asked what was going on, the landlady told her that she should start packing, for the house has been bought by this other Indian family who just got married and they're planning to do a house warming party... grin grin grin... Some of the family members even assisted her in packing...😂😂😂

I was surprised when she sent me pictures of her empty room in the evening telling me she was moving when she never told me anything about changing locations...😅😅😅

This is just one of the disadvantages of not having a lease agreement.
rikithor:
I am homeless.
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by MrCork: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
rikithor:
I am homeless.

Bro don't woory,we will contribute moiney for u on nairaland ....do u hav a girlfriend & is she lightskin sir?(no ooofencse) angry
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by RaySimran: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Stopped soda and alcohol ..... angry (no ooofencse)angry
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by MrCork: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
RaySimran:
Stopped soda and alcohol ..... angry (no ooofencse)angry

Bros no one is asking u for story sir

Apart from talking to a londoner from London on nairaland (me)....how else has nairaland improve your life sir?? angry
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
I learnt to bake pizza, apple pie and to make milkshakes...( no ooffiesce )... angry angry angry angry
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by Antwan99: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
MrCork:

Bro don't woody,we will contribute moiney for u on nairaland ....do u hav a girlfriend & is she lightskin sir?(no ooofencse) angry
Haha...! Hope you still got your Range Rover 2023 sir? (No ooofencse)... Haha...!
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by Antwan99: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
I haven't achieved anything on NL from Jan - Nov but I hope I do before Nov ends or in Dec. sir. REMEMBER MY THREAD ABOUT PHONE? (no ooofencse)
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by RaySimran: 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
MrCork:

Apart from talking to a londoner from London on nairaland (me)....how else has nairaland improve your life sir?? angry

angry
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by RaySimran: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
MrCork:

Wow! Never knew life could be improve by just commenting on a trolls thread, wouldn't know.... (no ooofencse) angry
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by Shalommy(f): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Samantha124:
I learnt to bake pizza, apple pie and to make milkshakes...( no ooffiesce )... angry angry angry angry
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Great achievement.

1 Like

Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by DDIA: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Samantha124:
DaddyCk aka LarryCork has infected this one.

Was it after you guys had sex? grin
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Thank you... smiley smiley smiley
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Great achievement.
Re: 2023 coming to an end. Any Achement from Nairaland?? by Shalommy(f): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Thank you... smiley smiley smiley
You're welcome! wink

(1) (Reply)

3 Signs Your Wife / Girlfriend Wants To Leave You... / A Word On Love / Where Are You Spending Your Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.