Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist (21783 Views)

Why The Kano Tribunal Verdict Can’t Stand - Farooq Kperogi / Labour Party Ken Pela Wins Delta State Appeal Court Case / Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by ejimatic: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
The Certified True Copy (which happened to be the supposed wrong copy) first existed before the corrected version came into existence.

It seems like all the wrong Copy-and-Pasting happened on the Page-67..

They perfectly did Copy-and-Paste in all the other pages and removed all the original texts,
But they forgot to take a careful final look on that page-67..

A lot of things are really happening.
. There is a mix up somewherewhen preparing the judgement.
The procedure is that before the final judgement is read the prepared judgement is discussed with the AC court division judges and the AC president. It is here that views are exchanged and opinion shared

I am of the opinion that it is at this stage that mistakes and corrections are made in the judgement .

The same procedure applies in the SC too.
The mistakes here are embarrassing but what they pronounced in the judgement stays and. non negotiable!

3 Likes

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by tnerro1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Forge forge go plenty for this dispensation no be small😁😁
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by slowice(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Maybe you are from Ghana? Keep playing the Hypocrite (Obidient) deceiving yourself.

Did you inherit this daftness or you grew into it?
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by slowice(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
If their oga can successfully forge certificate, what is ordinary court judgement that his boys cannot forge
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Mitsurugi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest ovation.

You just described yourself kiddo
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by BluntCrazeMan: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

Get a job. I don't like idle people

Get me a job.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by ejimatic: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=BluntCrazeMan post=127104389]The Certified True Copy (which happened to be the supposed wrong copy) first existed before the corrected version came into existence.

They perfectly did Copy-and-Paste in all the other pages and removed all the original texts,

[/quoteAs I
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Mrtaye: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Na you go tell me, isn’t your current President a founding member of NADECO?

Can you name anyone in government today more NADECO than Asiwaju?
So is this the democracy Nadeco was all about
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by ejimatic: 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
The Certified True Copy (which happened to be the supposed wrong copy) first existed before the corrected version came into existence.

As I said this morning,the AC has reached out to all lawyers in the case with the CTC judgement to return it for correction.
The judgement stays
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by walex2(m): 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Many people don't get Sense in this country, so because the mistake in the term of respondent and appellant it has rendered all the document invalid. Even without reading the main body. I just pity una, You have about 160,000 unstamped INEC VOTE SHEETS AND ALL THE UNSTAMPED WAS CASTED FOR ONLY ONE PARTY NNPP. so no one is talking about that. In 2019 the supreme court disqualified all the Rivers candidate and all of them Lost their seat. Same 2019 all APC candidates who won 100 percent without single seat to PDP lost all the position to PDP because the court said their votes were wasted votes. In 2020 lyon was already in the stadium practicing for swearing a day before inauguration when he heard the breaking news that the supreme court had sacked him just because the deputy governorship candidate was bearing multiple names and multiple identity. You guys dey think at all. Nassarawa State Governor is an APC Man and he has been sacked by the tribunal and I know the appeal Court will also sack him tomorrow
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by garfield1: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
It's well..

The country have lost it.

They have lost us.
We have lost them.

We have all lost it

Oga stop this nonsense.the appeal court admitted the mistake,asked for the return of the ctc and corrected it
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by DaTruths: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Go & formulate a plan to prosper your life, all these idleness don’t make Naira.

Did he tell you he's not prospering?

So a man shouldn't care about the welfare of his nation or what?

Rossikk come and see what I'm talking about, how do you classify this level of thinking?

1 Like

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Risingblue008(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Go & formulate a plan to prosper your life, all these idleness don’t make Naira.

What can u brag off about this shithole u call a country, what?
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Hassanmaye(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Blood of Zacharia!
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by ufotunang: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
What do you expect when we have leaders and politcians that have scattered and confused the country 🙄
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2023
Sheiiii....

Everybody wan mad for this country ba??... Soon... no body will obey... this useless gat damn court and their orders.... e don dey reach!!!
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by ValarDoharis: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
The same way you support Bubu and APC
while the country was being ran aground is what you're doing now. You guys don't get tired of supporting criminality and bad governance?
Burob:
Maybe you are from Ghana? Keep playing the Hypocrite (Obidient) deceiving yourself.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by IfnobeGod20: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
There's no doubt there is somebody in APC that is writing judgements and giving it to judges just to read. This is just the true picture of where we have found ourselves today in Nigeria. May God heal our land.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by IfnobeGod20: 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
femimailbox:
What I see here is just a typo.
The first line and the second line you underline with a yellow marker doesn't correlate therefore you will deduce the typo immediately.

The second one is correct because the two lines correlated and no typo is detected.

Alternatively you can get it right directly from reading all the judgement, but if you disagree with my submission then advise NNPP not to appeal.
Thanks
Mr. Man, the inconsistency gives NNPP ground to even appeal more because it serves the purpose to debate on that the judges were inconsistent in their judgement as they were flip-flop in judgement delivery. That kills all they did at the appeal court.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by spirul77: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2023
shakdav:

How much
write me on WhatsApp
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by dalitigator(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Some sent me a soft copy of the judgment yesterday, and I was opportune to read it. It was what I believed to be a typographical error, and you will easily notice it if you read the entire judgment. Newspapers just want to sell news.

And bloggers want to thrend. But whoever made that mistake is in deep shit.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by BluntCrazeMan: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2023
dalitigator:

Some sent me a soft copy of the judgment yesterday, and I was opportune to read it. It was what I believed to be a typographical error, and you will easily notice it if you read the entire judgment. Newspapers just want to sell news.

And bloggers want to thrend. But whoever made that mistake is in deep shit.

They will just brush the error aside as usual.
And nothing will happen to anybody.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by dalitigator(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

They will just brush the error aside as usual.
And nothing will happen to anybody.

I see these kind of errors in judgments once in a while. And all we do is either apply for a corrigendum or address the court during proceedings. I even addressed the court in a similar thing this week Tuesday and the court asked the clerk to fix the error. But we always look for an opportunity to bash the judiciary that we ought to protect.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by BluntCrazeMan: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
dalitigator:

I see these kind of errors in judgments once in a while. And all we do is either apply for a corrigendum or address the court during proceedings. I even addressed the court in a similar thing this week Tuesday and the court asked the clerk to fix the error. But we always look for an opportunity to bash the judiciary that we ought to protect.

At a time like this, little things like this make us believe that some other bigger things had happened in the hidden.

Never the less.
For the benefits of doubts, we still choose to believe that nothing bad actually happened, since we cannot prove it.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by dalitigator(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

At a time like this, little things like this make us believe that some other bigger things had happened in the hidden.

Never the less.
For the benefits of doubts, we still choose to believe that nothing bad actually happened, since we cannot prove it.

My problem with Nigerians is the double standards. Some judgments were delivered in favour of LP, and there was no uproar that the judiciary was corrupt. But for those that were delivered in favour of the ruling party, the judiciary is corrupt. But how many people that are complaining actually voted during elections? A handful.

Sometimes, I wonder if we are the descendants of the Biblical Israelites. Cos all we do is complain without doing anything or actually doing what we ought to do.

But then again the masses trust in the system is broken.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by BluntCrazeMan: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
dalitigator:

My problem with Nigerians is the double standards. Some judgments were delivered in favour of LP, and there was no uproar that the Judiciary is corrupt. But for those that were delivered in favour of the ruling party, the judiciary is corrupt. But our many other complaining actually voted? A handful.

Sometimes, I wonder if we the descendants of the Biblical Israelites. Cos all we do is complain without doing anything or actually doing what we ought to do.

You know..!!
This whole double standards goes a long way to really confirm that Nigeria does not have a system yet.

Like..
Why would the Judgement be like this here..
And in another case - same situations - and it will turn out to be something else.

Can anything be done in order to bring in a system that gives zero chances for ambiguity and double-standards?
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by dalitigator(m): 2:51am On Nov 24, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Never the less.

Boss! We are on a long thing. The system is actually messed up, truth be told. It is not a good time to be a litigator in this country. Most judgments in some electoral cases are a far cry from what justice should look like. I won't tell lies. I am even ashamed to pride myself as a lawyer in some cases. We need a total reform.

The judiciary was more firm during the military regime than what we have now. It seems to my mind that military regimes appear to be better than democracy. This style of democracy is not suitable for a country like Nigeria.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by BluntCrazeMan: 4:28am On Nov 24, 2023
dalitigator:

Boss! We are on a long thing. The system is actually messed up, truth be told. It is not a good time to be a litigator in this country. Most judgments in some electoral cases are a far cry from what justice should look like. I won't tell lies. I am even ashamed to pride myself as a lawyer in some cases. We need a total reform.

The judiciary was more firm during the military regime than what we have now. It seems to my mind that military regimes appear to be better than democracy. This style of democracy is not suitable for a country like Nigeria.
We continue to pray and hope.
One day, we definitely get it right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 GEJ Ministers That Didn't Live Up To Expectation / Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections / Photos And Video From Peter Obi's Campaign In Cross Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.