Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist (21776 Views)

Why The Kano Tribunal Verdict Can’t Stand - Farooq Kperogi / Labour Party Ken Pela Wins Delta State Appeal Court Case / Development In Oyigbo Rivers State - Appeal To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Mrtaye: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Go & formulate a plan to prosper your life, all these idleness don’t make Naira.
Una don spoil and compromise Nigeria
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
I have a feeling NNPP guys conjured the more recent one grin

Don't worry. Na Supreme Court them go finish you off
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Okanatansiike: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Go & formulate a plan to prosper your life, all these idleness don’t make Naira.

Mohammed smoke Quoran page run mad
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nice one

guy man nor fit guy another guy man na

1 Like

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Burob: 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Mohammed smoke Quoran page run mad
Wetin you think say Pope dey smoke?
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Okanatansiike: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Wetin you think say Pope dey smoke?

The remaining clothes of the dead poisoned prophet
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Allmiron: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by adioolayi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
NNPP also giving it their last fight..

For me, they are the ones doing the dirty job..

The Judges read Judgement in the presence of everyone...

If e sure for NNPP that the CTC they have is more reliable than the pronounced Judgement their lawyers heard ...They should not appeal then.

No need of going to the Supreme Court..since the CTC to them is authentic than the oral delivery.

Let's see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Burob: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mrtaye:

Una don spoil and compromise Nigeria
Who be una, I hope you included yourself, or you wan claim say you no be Nigerian?
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
I have a feeling NNPP guys conjured the more recent one grin

Don't worry. Na Supreme Court them go finish you off

Nor dull am o

at this point, Nnpc don ready to go crook or hook

No be only APC sabi am
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Wahabfuture: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Blunt Craze Man.

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!! grin

1 Like

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Burob: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Okanatansiike:

The remaining clothes of the dead poisoned prophet
Dead poisoned prophet?
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
It's well..

The country have lost it.

They have lost us.
We have lost them.

We have all lost it
APC full handwork, the Judiciary is now an object of mockery
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Politicstoday: 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
nazicartel:
NNPP shouldn't mind all these shenanigans ooo. They should head to supreme for redress. If supreme tells them there's no case , then they can come back and continue with their governance. For now, they have 21 days or so
nope, it’s 15 days they have in the Supreme Court of justice. Nnpp still has huge advantage to win in the Supreme Court of justice

1 Like

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Burob: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!! grin
Jobless Peasant, na this kind news dey sweet you, Nonsensical news to drift you Agbadorian away from reality?
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Okanatansiike: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Dead poisoned prophet?

Yes mad Mohammed was poisoned to death like Belgium rat
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by adioolayi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Chinjo2:
There are no two versions of the judgement in Kano .
The Certified True Copy the court gave to NNPC and Femi Falana SAN is the original. What you call the second version is the judgement written by APC and given to the judges to read.

Okay...NNPP shouldn't bother appealing to the Supreme Court then.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Burob: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Yes mad Mohammed was poisoned to death like Belgium rat
Poisoned by who?
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Politicstoday: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
adioolayi:
NNPP also giving it their last fight..

For me, they are the ones doing the dirty job..

The Judges read Judgement in the presence of everyone...

If e sure for NNPP that the CTC they have is more reliable than the pronounced Judgement their lawyers heard ...They should not appeal then.

No need of going to the Supreme Court..since the CTC to them is authentic than the oral delivery.

Let's see what happens.
Na that CTC copies the Nnpp will used to filed their appeal case in the Supreme Court of justice. Nnpp still has huge advantage to win in the Supreme Court of justice. I think they have filed their appeal already. They already got their CTC copies including APC lawyers too. The final lap is Supreme Court of justice
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by itsene: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Are you a journalist?
Most unlikely, just a busy body.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by enemyofprogress: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Cash and carry judgements
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by adioolayi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Politicstoday:
Na that CTC copies the Nnpp will used to filed their appeal case in the Supreme Court of justice. Nnpp still has huge advantage to win in the Supreme Court of justice. I think they have filed their appeal already. They already got their CTC copies including APC lawyers too. The final lap is Supreme Court of justice

What are they appealing, if the CTC they got declared Abba Kabir and resolved all issues against first respondent

grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Mrtaye: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Who be una, I hope you included yourself, or you wan claim say you no be Nigerian?
I'm a patriot Nigerian who believe in equity, justice, fairness and true democracy.....when I say "una" I mean the proponents of magomago democracy.....abi can you vouch that this was the democracy Nadeco was fighting for?
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Okanatansiike: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Poisoned by who?

Cry

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Politicstoday: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
adioolayi:

What are they appealing, if the CTC they got declared Abba Kabir and resolved all issues against first respondent

grin cheesy grin cheesy
first and foremost, that verbal judgement won’t be tendered in the Supreme Court of justice, it’s the CTC true copies the Nnpp lawyers has. APC lawyers will be running helter skelter in the Supreme Court of justice but it’s too late. Nnpp lawyers in which Barrister Olanipekun, Falana will tendered the CTC true copies to the Supreme Court of justice affirming the victories of Governor Abba Yusuff of Nnpp in the March 18th governorship election 🗳. The APC has 15 days to filed their cross appeal in the Supreme Court of justice too.
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Burob: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Mrtaye:

I'm a patriot Nigerian who believe in equity, justice, fairness and true democracy.....when I say "una" I mean the proponents of magomago democracy.....abi can you vouch that this was the democracy Nadeco was fighting for?
Na you go tell me, isn’t your current President a founding member of NADECO?

Can you name anyone in government today more NADECO than Asiwaju?
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by tinsel: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
adioolayi:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Don't mind them
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Padipadi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
It's well..

The country have lost it.

They have lost us.
We have lost them.

We have all lost it
Me self tire.
Meanwhile I saw Uthman Dan Fodio quote there. Religious issue fo enter this case o and it ll be dangerous. That man is a bigot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by BarrElChapo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Judges write judgements for and against waiting for the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Ttipsy(f): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist by Burob: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Cry
Ok wow, so Mohammed was murdered like Jesus Christ?

Well I guess nothing new under the sun, the prophesy had to be fulfilled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Swears In Permanent Secretaries, Chief Of Staff, Others (PHOTOS) / Tanker On Fire On Marina Bridge / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.