Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. (4636 Views)

Petrol Station Attendants Flaunt Buttocks As Marketing Strategy (Photos) / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / Exposed;petrol Should Not Sell For More Than N40 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by gascoign1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ phuck,

Just shorup, he clear say u bi one of those I D I O T S wen dey clean toilet for PDP secretariat
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by phuckNL: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
amtheone:

@Phuck Nl

At last u now agree with me that we dont have govt, let alone govt function. So when next u want to comment be mindful of how u compose your statement, and dont ever mention the word "Govt Function"

Be warned!

Did you pass "comprehension" in school. It seems you don't know how to read. I'm done arguing.

gascoign1:

@ phuck,

Just shorup, he clear say u bi one of those I D I O T S wen dey clean toilet for PDP secretariat

Another illiterate. See what MTN and Etisalat has caused oo. Everybody dey post online nowadays. Bush boy!!
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by gascoign1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
phuck_NL:

Did you pass "comprehension" in school. It seems you don't know how to read. I'm done arguing.

Another illiterate. See what MTN and Etisalat has caused oo. Everybody dey post online nowadays. Bush boy!!

U must bury your self-centered head in a mud of shame, we dont have govt talk less of function, suck it up
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by Ojukwu24(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
amtheone:

@Phuck NL

U must be a man with diaper in your butt, u’re writing this nonsense stories to demonstrate your sense of reasoning.

Now tell me what u’ve enjoyed from this govt of urs that other countries of the world have not done for her citizens.

Now u are even proud that govt has provided u with internet. I think u should be rehab.

When u enjoy stolen money as a PDP member, u’re blind instantly to the suffering of other Nigerians.

Now u want to talk about the size of this country, in your village if u have any, how many are they and how many of them have access to gud road, electricity, etc. because u are blind, u cant see.

Cant u think in a second, that the problem of this country is not in its size. Mr I too know, how many is China? Do they have electricity, or u are the one producing generator for them?

Now tell me about this your so call govt function that is now the reason for fuel price increase, bad roads, lack of electricity, poor school etc. How much has your governor stolen so far? If u say that u don’t know, thunder will fire your mouth!

Now u claim to have a govt, u must be sick by saying that. For your Information, your so called PDP govt, its days are numbered.
Until u start feeding urself and rent  apartment u wont will not stop talking as a fool.

I know u are going to rain insults on me after this post but it does not matter. You should learn to read and try to argue without insulting someone. You are the one behaving like a man with diaper on his own butt. You just need to grow up. Because the Government is not doing well does not mean we don't have one. I have really come to understand that those that spend most of their time criticizing the Govt. are the ones that will do the same as the present leaders. A country that has already been destroyed by many bad leaders can not be turned around within 2years. Na wah o!!!!
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by gascoign1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ojukwu24:

I know u are going to rain insults on me after this post but it does not matter. You should learn to read and try to argue without insulting someone. You are the one behaving like a man with diaper on his own butt. You just need to grow up. Because the Government is not doing well does not mean we don't have one. I have really come to understand that those that spend most of their time criticizing the Govt. are the ones that will do the same as the present leaders. A country that has already been destroyed by many bad leaders can not be turned around within 2years. Na wah o!!!!

Another Glorified I D I O T
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by renewnaija(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
phuck_NL:

Illiteracy is a disease. Not every educated person is literate.
Your response shows your level of reasoning.
Everyone knows that things could be better in Naija but to open your mouth and claim absolutely nothing is being done by government is ludacris.
If we did not have a functioning government, do you think you would even have the oppportunity to get internet access to post your yeye comment (even though internet access may be expensive).
I am not saying government cant be better but there are other countries that have it worse than nigeria.
To the issue of fuel. We CANNOT have cheap fuel unless we have refineries. Guess what, who wants to invest in a refinery in a country like Nigeria where people like you will go out and say boko haram bombing is justified if they bomb only people in government or say things like naija delta kidnapping is okay as long as it is just foreigners.
A refinery is a long term investment. If there is no security, and government guarantee private institutions will be unwilling to invest.
For the refinery to be profitable, the downstream needs to be deregulated. People do not want deregulation, which ultimately will lead to higher prices in the short term but lower prices in the long run and then expect refineries to pop up.
I know you're not smart enough to comprehend so i'll leave it at that. So if you say govt is functioniong, you are now a pdp member? I pity this country. The government may not be doing enough but we definitely have a government.

@phuck. First you raised an issue about population, then on to 'govt functions'. Now its refineries?

Pardon my silly questions. Have the downstream sectors been deregulated in Kuwait, Algeria, Libya etc? Why their low prices then?

Just asking, no insults.
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by member479760: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
Refinery no work, electricity no work, health services no work, education no work only prostitution working fine in this country!
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by Akiika: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
@Phuck NI and @amtheone
What's up with the verbal abuse? can't you agree to disagree?
Make your point/counter-point and desist from drama as adults should do.

I am a PE and i can tell you that if our 4 refineries are made to work, petrol can be made available for less the 50 naira.

They won't make it happen because people like OBJ and Co. have interest in refineries outside the shores of Nigeria that our oil are sent, to be refined and sold back to us at exorbitant prices.
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by sheyguy: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
@KJ_HOVA
A Little Perspective
Looking at things this way takes some wind out of cheap gas' sails. While paying $1.211 for a gallon of gas, or around $18 for a 15 gallon fill up, seems cheap, it doesn't look so cheap when Algeria's per capita GDP at PPP is $6,965. Filling up twice a month for a year would be $435, or about 6% of per capita GDP at PPP. Filling up a tank in the U.S. the same number of times at $3.417/gallon would cost $1230/year, or 2.6%.

according to the extracted part of the second article posted US citizens use a smaller %tage of their income on fuel compared to Algeria. i think that's further reason for the price to be slashed down from N30 so we dont have to work 5 times harder than a US citizen to afford the same thing they can.

and if i must add the thread says N30/Ltr ($0.19/Ltr) which translates to about a dollar per gallon and will make Nigeria third most expensive on that list, now that's not so bad.
What happened to stats of other non-oil producing nations? it will be better if we can see theirs.
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by phuckNL: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
renewnaija:

@phuck. First you raised an issue about population, then on to 'govt functions'. Now its refineries?

Pardon my silly questions. Have the downstream sectors been deregulated in Kuwait, Algeria, Libya etc? Why their low prices then?

Just asking, no insults.

No where in my post did i justify the current price of petrol in nigeria. My initial statement was just to butress the point that you cant really compare Nigeria with those countries. Even if all was good in Nigeria, there is no guarantee that we would have prices close to what they have considering the burden that Nigeria has. Those countries are not as corrupt as Nigeria so there is no basis for the comparison. There are a lot of strings that have to be scaled in Nigeria. Nigeria can decide to sell petrol for 1naira a liter. The only thing is that other sectors will suffer due to the huge subsidy. I hate it when people start telling us things we already know. Stuff like no light no dis no dat. We know that. How has it changed the price of guguru in the market?
Those other countries can afford to subsidized their fuel "for now" because you have to consider GDP. Thats why i mentioned population. The amount that it will take to subsidize fuel for it to be as cheap as theirs will have a toll on the nations finances cos we are like 10 times bigger than those nations. THEIR CONSUMPTION/DEMAND is not as high as ours.
With regards to the insult, if you insult me, i will insult you, period. Those other guys are just empty barrels because they failed to read what i wrote. All they care about is that PDP is this PDP is that.
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by phuckNL: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
Akiika:

@Phuck NI and @amtheone
What's up with the verbal abuse? can't you agree to disagree?
Make your point/counter-point and desist from drama as adults should do.

I am a PE and i can tell you that if our 4 refineries are made to work, petrol can be made available for less the 50 naira.

They won't make it happen because people like OBJ and Co. have interest in refineries outside the shores of Nigeria that our oil are sent, to be refined and sold back to us at exorbitant prices.

They both started it. If you insult me, i insult back, God no go vex.
You definitely have a point. Since you are a P.E, you should also know that the ROI on refineries is nothing less than 10years in this scenario. Who in their right mind will want to invest billions to build refineries in nigeria when there is no guarantee that it will be "bombed" by boko haram 3months after commissioning. Who would want to build a refinery if their is no open market forces at hand i.e if govt continues to subsidize it a\@ 65 bucks and it costs the refinery about 65 bucks or even more to refine, how would they make profit? Also consider thte fact that the price of petrol is related to the price of crude. If the price of crude skyrockets and govt peggs the price of petrol at 65 naira, how would a refinery owner be able to make profit since he has to buy crude oil at the market rate. Crude is not subsidized?
Refinery business has never really been lucrative. Even in the US it wasn't lucrative bakc in the 80's. That was why Shell sold most of their refinining power to Valero who become a major refining power.
With all these considerations, who in their right mind would want to get in the refinery business in nigeria when they can easily venture into the upstream sector and make cool cash.
It is up to nigeria to create that enabling environment.
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by dabrake(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2011
chrisoml:

Pls check out what one of my friend angrily posted today

"23yrs ago, precisely in 1988,the then SUG president of d University of Jos led a team of students who rioted against the then military dictator (IBB) removal of oil subsidy. He termed it "a crime against the Nigeria masses & a war against the poor". That SUG president is Mr. Labaran Maku, d current Minister 4 information who has said d removal of oil subsidy is long over due.isn't this interesting"
this is the post that attracted me. Tear drops nearly escaped from my eyes. This is one of the reasons why i dont join people to argue about corruption. The fault isn't from the system but frm the over 150million individuals that inhabits this country. We really have to go back to the drawing board.
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by toluxa1(m): 12:04am On Nov 03, 2011
There is nothing wrong with out current price of petrol. N65 = $0.41 which is cheaper than in Iran, KUwait and Venezuela
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by logica(m): 4:13am On Nov 03, 2011
toluxa1:

There  is nothing wrong with out current price of petrol. N65 = $0.41 which is cheaper  than in Iran, KUwait and Venezuela
The exact same argument that ignorant government officials will put forward simply because they have no idea of the difference between $/liter and $/gallon. If you don't know which is being used, it's best to be very quiet.
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by amtheone(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Phuck NL

I don't think u should comment on every thread. Each time I stop to think of what we are going tru as a nation in the midst of abundance, I feel bad, but you're here trying to defend the same people that actually do everything to destroy this country, I really wonder where u live.

U need to take a look at some other African countries, what they are doing for their citizens. Flying from Ghana to London is far cheaper that flying from Nigeria. Are u telling me, this is caused by govt function and population.

Many Nigerians are now schooling in Ghana, tell me how many Ghanians are here. Ok, Ghanian govt does not have functions and pop.

What have u really enjoyed for this ur govt, it's not enof to be PE, what stop this ur so call govt to fix refineries, ok, it's also caused by ur govt functions and pop.

Although, u maybe eating from the same pot with them, that does not give u any rite to come here trying to defend them. The best i expect from u is to kip quiet.
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by Akiika: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
@Phuck NL
"They both started it. If you insult me, i insult back, God no go vex". , 2 wrongs don't make a right, play the mature one my friend."You definitely have a point. Since you are a P.E, you should also know that the ROI on refineries is nothing less than 10years in this scenario", Not particularly accurate, the last one built by then Buhari administration at PH took only 2 yrs to complete and it became functional immediately, of course IBB and his goons wrecked it in no time due to maladministration and sabotage "Who in their right mind will want to invest billions to build refineries in nigeria when there is no guarantee that it will be "bombed" by boko haram 3months after commissioning", Seems like a problem Govt. can fix by enabling adequate security, make the law work, jail militants that breaks the law not rewarding them with payments.
"Who would want to build a refinery if their is no open market forces at hand i.e if govt continues to subsidize it a\@ 65 bucks and it costs the refinery about 65 bucks or even more to refine, how would they make profit? Also consider thte fact that the price of petrol is related to the price of crude. If the price of crude skyrockets and govt peggs the price of petrol at 65 naira, how would a refinery owner be able to make profit since he has to buy crude oil at the market rate. Crude is not subsidized?", There will be no "fake" subsidy if the refineries are working and OPEC or whoever does not tell you how much you sell your own crude to yourself. Their limitation applies only to oil exports. Also, the amount of money they claim to have spent on the fake subsidy per year will almost bring our refineries back to life"
Refinery business has never really been lucrative. Even in the US it wasn't lucrative bakc in the 80's. That was why Shell sold most of their refinining power to Valero who become a major refining power", Do you have any fact to back this assumption?Has Valero ever declared any loss? even in the wake of the recession, they were doing relatively well in the stock market.
"With all these considerations, who in their right mind would want to get in the refinery business in nigeria when they can easily venture into the upstream sector and make cool cash" , are you saying that if Nigerian Govt. invest in the refineries to refine our locally produced oil, we will run at a loss?, i don't think so. Let the Govt rise up to the occassion first by fixing security and see how investors will come swarming us. Even on the upstream sector, do you have an idea how much our so called joint partners are breaking the regulations to maximize profit? do you have an idea of how much damage these guys have done to our environments? but nobody will talk because money keeps exchanging hands
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by phuckNL: 3:33am On Nov 04, 2011
amtheone:

@Phuck NL

I don't think u should comment on every thread. Each time I stop to think of what we are going tru as a nation in the midst of abundance, I feel bad, but you're here trying to defend the same people that actually do everything to destroy this country, I really wonder where u live.

U need to take a look at some other African countries, what they are doing for their citizens. Flying from Ghana to London is far cheaper that flying from Nigeria. Are u telling me, this is caused by govt function and population.

Many Nigerians are now schooling in Ghana, tell me how many Ghanians are here. Ok, Ghanian govt does not have functions and pop.

What have u really enjoyed for this your govt, it's not enof to be PE, what stop this your so call govt to fix refineries, ok, it's also caused by your govt functions and pop.

Although, u maybe eating from the same pot with them, that does not give u any rite to come here trying to defend them. The best i expect from u is to kip quiet.

Please try and take time to read my comments carefully. I am in no way supporting the government. I am just stating it as it is. I never for one second insinuated that things are okay in Nigeria. Please read my comments from the beginning. I only tried to butress the point that "we have a government". It may not be a good one but we have one. If we didn't have one, the economy will cease to exist. Thats all i tried to explain initially.

Akiika:

@Phuck NL
"They both started it. If you insult me, i insult back, God no go vex". , 2 wrongs don't make a right, play the mature one my friend."You definitely have a point. Since you are a P.E, you should also know that the ROI on refineries is nothing less than 10years in this scenario", Not particularly accurate, the last one built by then Buhari administration at PH took only 2 yrs to complete and it became functional immediately, of course IBB and his goons wrecked it in no time due to maladministration and sabotage "Who in their right mind will want to invest billions to build refineries in nigeria when there is no guarantee that it will be "bombed" by boko haram 3months after commissioning", Seems like a problem Govt. can fix by enabling adequate security, make the law work, jail militants that breaks the law not rewarding them with payments.
"Who would want to build a refinery if their is no open market forces at hand i.e if govt continues to subsidize it a\@ 65 bucks and it costs the refinery about 65 bucks or even more to refine, how would they make profit? Also consider thte fact that the price of petrol is related to the price of crude. If the price of crude skyrockets and govt peggs the price of petrol at 65 naira, how would a refinery owner be able to make profit since he has to buy crude oil at the market rate. Crude is not subsidized?", There will be no "fake" subsidy if the refineries are working and OPEC or whoever does not tell you how much you sell your own crude to yourself. Their limitation applies only to oil exports. Also, the amount of money they claim to have spent on the fake subsidy per year will almost bring our refineries back to life"
Refinery business has never really been lucrative. Even in the US it wasn't lucrative bakc in the 80's. That was why Shell sold most of their refinining power to Valero who become a major refining power", Do you have any fact to back this assumption?Has Valero ever declared any loss? even in the wake of the recession, they were doing relatively well in the stock market.
"With all these considerations, who in their right mind would want to get in the refinery business in nigeria when they can easily venture into the upstream sector and make cool cash" , are you saying that if Nigerian Govt. invest in the refineries to refine our locally produced oil, we will run at a loss?, i don't think so. Let the Govt rise up to the occassion first by fixing security and see how investors will come swarming us. Even on the upstream sector, do you have an idea how much our so called joint partners are breaking the regulations to maximize profit? do you have an idea of how much damage these guys have done to our environments? but nobody will talk because money keeps exchanging hands

I know 2 wrongs dont make a right but sometimes its just "sweeter" to fire back than to play the matured one. I'm sure no ones feelings are hurt. Its an online forum and we do not know each other anyway.

Buhari's administration was like gazzillion years ago. Times have changed. They didnt have the constraints that are present now. I maintain the ROI is still in the 8-10yr range in naija at the moment.

I know govt can and should create the enabling environment but we know that wont happen and thats my point, at least not for now.

With regards to the valero situation, i am stating pure facts. you can research on it if you want more info. I worked on a project that looked back at refineries in the US in the 80s this summer and thats how i know.

Do you also know that the current subsidy encourages people to buy petrol from nigeria and export to neighbourign countries where it is higher?
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by amtheone(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2011
@Phuck

U c our experiences in this country most time is personal. For instance, if u work in a place where u are provided with almost everything, in that case it becomes very difficult for u to know what others go tru.

Let me remind u of this very important fact, our so called leaders in Abuja, they don't buy fuel, they have lite 24/7, they dont price food items. They have everything to themselves. On that note, it becomes very difficult for them to create enabling environment that will favour Nigerians.

Now u as a PE at the moment u may not be buying fuel(Not insulting), company u work may be responsible for fueling ur car, so u may not immediately feel the impact of this fuel issue. But if u are a business man, spending hundred of thousand on fuel/diesel alone, then u will better understand what am saying.

Am not arguing with u blindly, i was furious at u because u made mention that Nija should not be compared to other oil producing states, because of:
1. Govt function
2. Size of the country.
And i said no, that the above mentioned should not have negative effect in our country because we have enof resources to take care of the two and still enjoy life as Nigerians.

Phuck, never allow anybody 2 deceive u that we are where we are today because of govt function, because the govt function as the name implies suppose to be centered around Nigerians, but in this case its not.

So we are today in a country that i will call "everyman to himself" - it simply means whatever u do as a person does not concern the next man.

Am sorry for some of those abusive words i used earlier. We still remain one Nija.

Remain blessed
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by renewnaija(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2011
amtheone:

@Phuck

U c our experiences in this country most time is personal. For instance, if u work in a place where u are provided with almost everything, in that case it becomes very difficult for u to know what others go tru.

Let me remind u of this very important fact, our so called leaders in Abuja, they don't buy fuel, they have lite 24/7, they dont price food items. They have everything to themselves. On that note, it becomes very difficult for them to create enabling environment that will favour Nigerians.

Now u as a PE at the moment u may not be buying fuel(Not insulting), company u work may be responsible for fueling your car, so u may not immediately feel the impact of this fuel issue. But if u are a business man, spending hundred of thousand on fuel/diesel alone, then u will better understand what am saying.

Am not arguing with u blindly, i was furious at u because u made mention that Nija should not be compared to other oil producing states, because of:
1. Govt function
2. Size of the country.
And i said no, that the above mentioned should not have negative effect in our country because we have enof resources to take care of the two and still enjoy life as Nigerians.

Phuck, never allow anybody 2 deceive u that we are where we are today because of govt function, because the govt function as the name implies suppose to be centered around Nigerians, but in this case its not.

So we are today in a country that i will call "everyman to himself" - it simply means whatever u do as a person does not concern the next man.

Am sorry for some of those abusive words i used earlier. We still remain one Nija.

Remain blessed

Seriously valid points which many govt disciples dont consider. There is a great gulf between the rich political elite & the masses. How can they make policies that positively affect the people? Many, even here on NL have sold their conscience.
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by phuckNL: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2011
amtheone:

@Phuck

Now u as a PE at the moment u may not be buying fuel(Not insulting), company u work may be responsible for fueling your car, so u may not immediately feel the impact of this fuel issue. But if u are a business man, spending hundred of thousand on fuel/diesel alone, then u will better understand what am saying.

1. Govt function
2. Size of the country.

Remain blessed

Guys lets stop being in a haste to post and read comments carefully. I am not a PE. Never said i was. Akiiika was the one that said he is a PE.
Okay let me break it down AGAIN,
By government function, what i mean is that there is a SYSTEM in place. Whethere they abuse it or not is up to them. If there was not government in place, we would be like South SUDAN because nothing would work. Yes the government is corrupt, Yes the guys in govt are a bunch of bastards but we can not blindly say there is no government in place.
As corrupt as the nigeria police is, if you call them about a robbery, they will still answer- it might take 5 trillion years but they will.
We have everything set in place. Alll we need is implementation. We can not say we dont have a GOvt simply because those elected have not performed their duties.
I also mentioned the reason why the idiots in govt are able to do what they do. It is the people. YOU and I that allowed them. The nigerian people just complain and complain meanwhile everyone is tryin g toget into govt so they can also steal money. Most people complain because it is not trickling down to them not because they really want things to be right.

To the issue of comparison, what i meant is simple. Even if everything was okay in nigeria. i.e zero corruption, law and order, the price of petrol in Nigeria would still not be comparable to all those little nations because our demand is higher than theirs (population) and we would have more pressing issues to deal with than continue to waste money on subsidies.

Do you also know that those countries have agreed that their subsidies can no longer go on indefinitely?
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by kjhova(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2011
Hey Sheyguy,
The truth is oil & politics are so entwined globally that no stats you get is ever absolutely correct or incorrect. But one fact is that currently there is no refinery in Nigeria that is producing PMS or Kerosene at less than N100/L. The costs will sure come down if their is efficiency & economy of scale at our refineries but it really can't go as low as N65/L for PMS for example. I don't claim all knowledge, but I am not aware of any refinery in the world currently selling PMS below $900/MT which amounts to about N100/L.

Many of the governments of nations where pump price of petrol is low actually subsidize it. Wether this is economically sustainable for them on the long run is another matter. Also, a policy of regulated downstream sector means only governments can play in the sector along with mushroom small profiteers with balance sheets of less than N10b. In this situation, capacity building is sure to atrophy. This is not good for innovation and growth. Infact, it tends to promote corruption & inefficiencies as we currently see in Nigeria.

This is why, ordinarily, I should support deregulation. But knowing Nigeria, her government & her elites, my guts tell me that REGULATION or DEREGULATION, they will gain & we will loose!
Re: The Amount Petrol Should Be Sold In Nigeria. by johnblaze1: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2011
Want a chance to win ipad 2? sign up for free http://www.spinglo.com/i/nnamdi offer last till november 11

(1) (2) (Reply)

8.5 Million Naira Winning Ticket From Bet9ja Criminals / Cheap Shipping Company From New York Area To Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.