Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,963 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm (14279 Views)

INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Adamawa Gov-Elect (Umaru Fintiri), Deputy / 2023: Adamawa Gov, Fintiri Picks Keletapwa Farauta As Running Mate / Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2023
A nation where the Security agencies have no mutual and professional respect and clear boundaries...!

No wonder insecurity continues to spread and grow at an alarming rate.

So, the national heads of these agencies can't be called to order by Mr. President??! There should be a clear demarcation and designation of duties for the sake of Professional respect which must be enforced all round.

This country is just tiring abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Appletek: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2023
Army used 11 trucks by 11pm and still couldn't succeed. grin
Kudos to the Policemen on duty.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Deepthoughts: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://guardian.ng/news/adamawa-gov-urges-calm-as-army-invade-police-hq-kill-inspector/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1700713642
Nigerian soldiers always behaving in unruly manner yet they claimed to be disciplined,what stop the soldiers from send a team led by an officer to the police to find out what actually happened before further actions of whatever kind can follow,I notice in Nigeria soldiers are above the law n so they behave lawlessly,some are even involve in criminal activities,all it takes is for them to get to the barracks are they are free,yet the same soldiers would want the civil populace to respect n support them,what a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Sucre7: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2023
Kangaroo republic. We're even the security agencies are against themselves.
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Kossyso: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2023
The more one tries to be optimistic about this country, the more shit gets real!
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by McCoy662(m): 9:48am On Nov 23, 2023
Army hid their money for bush, police go carry am thinking it's their own. The so fight break out
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Roozzaay(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2023
This Commander has to be the most useless person in Uniform.....see the level of carelessness in his statement.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by OmoGomesIlorin: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2023
haha
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Ashirioluwa: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2023
The same overrated Nigerian army can’t fight the Boko Haram and other terrorist gangs, but can beat or kill innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by SonOfaRichman: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2023
Princedapace:

They even attacked at 11pm. Very shameless security agency. They always break law and never adhere to any law.
They still couldnt achieve their aim even though they attacked at mid night with 11 hilux. Very shameles agency filled with men who reason like they were born during days of Adam grin
(Couldn't achieve their aim)
What aim?
You sound like an illiterate, more like a 14yrs old child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by bizzle2: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2023
Theatre of the absurd . . . .Our insitutions are gone to sh!t !!! .
An asylum where an Id!ot in uniform is justifying the taking of laws into thier hands and the murder of a law enforcement agent . . these are the issues.
when you enthrone mediocrity and make mockery of the rule of law, every clown becomes a law unto himself.
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Lomprico2: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2023
Zoooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Wizardslayer: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2023
The perpetrators of the heinous crime will never go unpunished, we shall turn every stone and make sure that we bring those criminals to face the full weight of the law.

The law must be obeyed at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by SonOfaRichman: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Appletek:
Army used 11 trucks by 11pm and still couldn't succeed. grin
Kudos to the Policemen on duty.
Couldn't "succeed"on what exactly?
I just saw similar line up there.
Does this forum actually host illiterates and cowardly individuals?

I'm starting to realize
Too bad.
Omo, even be like I go abandon this platform for Ona, too many dumb folks here.
No wonder they keep electing clowns into govt positions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by ruffDiamond: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Mindlog:
When contacted, the Commander, 23 Armoured Brigade, Brig-Gen. Gambo Mohammed, said: β€œOne of his men was shot and hidden by the police, and his men went to rescue their own.”....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
straight forward simple!if you know you know cheesy
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by MadamExcellency: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Blaze14k:
One news reported bandits attacked a police station now am hearing soldiers. Am getting confused about this issue. Please can someone with a credible source explain what is going on

It is the same thing. When the Southeasterners call the Army bandits, they know what it means. Bandits burn markets, Soldiers burn markets, torture innocent villagers and kill youths anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Princedapace(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2023
SonOfaRichman:

(Couldn't achieve their aim)
What aim?
You sound like an illiterate, more like a 14yrs old child.
Their aim was to over run the police HQ command. They didnt achieve that even after carrying out such a shameless act by soldiers.

As for ur insults, I dont have ur time.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by ruffDiamond: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2023
SonOfaRichman:

I'm starting to realize
Too bad.
yeah , right this particular Gen Z even worse!!!!!no sense,no intelligence, nothing!just opening their buccal cavity capping stupid all day long...!I see them all the time, don't be surprised he's likely to be one of the millions of emptied,baloneyed senseless mop-head all over the internet
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Appletek: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2023
SonOfaRichman:

I'm starting to realize
Too bad.

You can go to rot, no one gives a bleep about your worthless existence. All your mates are doing better than you, you are just here making stupid noise, defending rubbish.
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by LillyandDaisy: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2023
Family matter
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by HOSTCOM(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2023
Why always army and police? I've never heard of army fight civil defence before now.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by SoNature(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good news left and right...Kill ya self.

Another win for Igboland...Nigeria is now officially as Islamic country stamped yesterday. MAIN media won't carry the news but there's jubilation in igboland

It's your win, not a win for an entire tribe.

Don't drag an entire tribe into your incurable madness.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Lukuluku69(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2023
LtChisom:

How can the soldiers of mohammed the pig prophet be pursuing the disciples of same pig Mohammed?

It doesn't make sense.

They are using same tactics, abubakar used for the followers of Ali

Ipob Jew, seems you are looking for a fight?

Lol

Unknown Gunmen fall on your pig head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by TUTU147: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2023
This will continue as long as the culprit always go unpunished, that must not be taken for granted.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2023
Is it that the Nigerian constitution gave equal powers to the Police and Nigerian army. Because I don't understand this unnecessary conflict between them. Or we are this lawless.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Hotzone(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2023
Then how can we protect civilians and give them hope in this miserable country
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Spicycat(f): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Good news left and right...Kill ya self.

Another win for Igboland...Nigeria is now officially as Islamic country stamped yesterday. MAIN media won't carry the news but there's jubilation in igboland

And so what if Nigeria is an Islamic country undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by dunski: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://guardian.ng/news/adamawa-gov-urges-calm-as-army-invade-police-hq-kill-inspector/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1700713642
The lawlessness is spreading.Indiscipline in the security services will eventually snowball into a situation that may affect the federal government itself if not checked now

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by IPDGP: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2023
For this country if u no get power just mentain your line
Police, Soja etc go dey oppress us
Cultist for area self any small thing na to come beat u for house

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Hydroxide(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2023
Embarrassing. You can only hear this kind of news in Nigeria. I'm not sure things like this happens in other countries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25% Of Hawkers, House-Helps In Abuja, Lagos, Others From Ebonyi – Mgbada / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.