Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm (14287 Views)

INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Adamawa Gov-Elect (Umaru Fintiri), Deputy / 2023: Adamawa Gov, Fintiri Picks Keletapwa Farauta As Running Mate / Lagos Governmenr Urges Calm, Warns Against Fresh Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Maga123: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2023
The kind hatred army and policemen get for each other no be here

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by godofuck231: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2023
Never shoot a large man with a small calibre, if you must pull the trigger, make sure that target stays down and dead
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by mightyhaze: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Mindlog:
When contacted, the Commander, 23 Armoured Brigade, Brig-Gen. Gambo Mohammed, said: “One of his men was shot and hidden by the police, and his men went to rescue their own.”....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
their own ke.. so police and others no be their own...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Appletek: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2023
ruffDiamond:
yeah , right this particular Gen Z even worse!!!!!no sense,no intelligence, nothing!just opening their buccal cavity capping stupid all day long...!I see them all the time, don't be surprised he's likely to be one of the millions of emptied,baloneyed senseless mop-head all over the internet

See this dunce crying because those soldiers got their aszes handed to them. 11 trucks and constables on duty beat them silly, they had to retreat.
You and your equally stupid partner should get a room so you can wankk each other to stupor. Dumb gay ass follow-follow mofoka.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by OmoGomesIlorin: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
There's something between the two security agency that's not yet revealed to the general public .....

The Police has this superiority complex in their head, even with the low salary scale.
They have no right to detained a soldeir who has not committed felony without contacting his command.
Even for misdeamnior the Armed force has Military Police to handle it.
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by M0M0SHIKI: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2023
Point those guns towards corrupt politicians instead of your fellow underpaid security personnel fellow Nigerian suffering at the hands of greedy men and women we put in power.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by EdiskyHarry: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nigeria is a failed nation.
Yet one useless man that calls himself the president is moving around to look for investors to come and invest in this dead trap with news of this kinds.
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
SoNature:

It's your win, not a win for an entire tribe.

Don't drag an entire tribe into your incurable madness.

Spits
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
Spicycat:

And so what if Nigeria is an Islamic country undecided undecided

Taa gbafuooo

Spits
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Blessed4sure: 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Security agencies of the same country fighting themselves to the extent of killing one another.

I just tire for this country.
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Offpointng: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
The same overrated Nigerian army can’t fight the Boko Haram and other terrorist gangs, but can beat or kill innocent people.

Cant fight boko haram?

you dey talk this one for inside ur cubicle?
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Offpointng: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Princedapace:

Their aim was to over run the police HQ command. They didnt achieve that even after carrying out such a shameless act by soldiers.

As for ur insults, I dont have ur time.

They did not come to overrun the HQ. They came to rescue their colleague who was shot and locked up by the police

Read extensively next time
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Offpointng: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Appletek:

See this dunce crying because those soldiers got their aszes handed to them. 11 trucks and constables on duty beat them silly, they had to retreat.
You and your equally stupid partner should get a room so you can wankk each other to stupor. Dumb gay ass follow-follow mofoka.

Most of y'all are just some subliterate who should start school all over again cuz you not only got comprehension problems but cant read. undecided

Their colleague was shot and locked up by police, they stormed the HQ and rescued him back to their barracks. wasn't that a success? so what rubbish you come dey type for here like this??

Besides what constable want to face a mounted AA?? This is the subliteracy I'm talking bout. grin You'd be fine with time
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Princedapace(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Offpointng:

They did not come to overrun the HQ. They came to rescue their colleague who was shot and locked up by the police

Read extensively next time

Their colleague was not held at the force HQ!
That was what the military personel said, rescue. Is that how things are done? They still didnt get what they wanted after attacking a police HQ at 11pm mid night like fulani herdsmen. That is the most shameless thing I have ever read about a country's military in my entire life grin

They attacked like common criminals, they came at night when their opponent least expected them. Very shameless act. Like, 11pm come on, that is funali hersmen style of attacking a community when they are asleep grin
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by PAQ(m): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Why no gather all this moral and 10 trucks to rescue innocent Nigerians held captive by bandits and kidnappers.

Nigerians with misplaced priorities are like bread and butter... Shame
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Tochi3(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2023
Agberotocrazy
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Offpointng: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Princedapace:

Their colleague was not held at the force HQ!
That was what the military personel said, rescue. Is that how things are done? They still didnt get what they wanted after attacking a police HQ at 11pm mid night like fulani herdsmen. That is the most shameless thing I have ever read about a country's military in my entire life grin

They attacked like common criminals, they came at night when their opponent least expected them. Very shameless act. Like, 11pm come on, that is funali hersmen style of attacking a community when they are asleep grin

Tooh
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by SonOfaRichman: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Princedapace:

Their aim was to over run the police HQ command. They didnt achieve that even after carrying out such a shameless act by soldiers.

As for ur insults, I dont have ur time.

O I get you, you mean their aim was to go and kill dem?
As per na bokoharam base dem dey "over run", abi?

You can imagine the type of dumb folks I share a country with!
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by SonOfaRichman: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Appletek:

You can go to rot, no one gives a bleep about your worthless existence. All your mates are doing better than you, you are just here making stupid noise, defending rubbish.
Mumu
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by SonOfaRichman: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
Appletek:

You can go to rot, no one gives a bleep about your worthless existence. All your mates are doing better than you, you are just here making stupid noise, defending rubbish.
mumu dog
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Princedapace(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
SonOfaRichman:

O I get you, you mean their aim was to go and kill dem?
As per na bokoharam base dem dey "over run", abi?

You can imagine the type of dumb folks I share a country with!

What else was their aim to attack a police HQ at mid night with fully loaded guns and 12 hilux? grin
Their shameful acts failed.
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by SonOfaRichman: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
Princedapace:

What else was their aim to attack a police HQ at mid night with fully loaded guns and 12 hilux? grin
Their shameful acts failed.

You sound like a 14 year old.
Only a fool will think a group of Nigerian Army would invade a state headquarters with the aim of full destruction.

You ought to know their aim was going there to teach them a simple lesson to deter them from messing up whenever they hear or see a soldier, not to kill. Unfortunately a police had to pay the price.
But for the rest of their life they have learnt never to mess with a soldier.

So on a normal you think a single police would have escape from that HQ if the Army actually want them dead?
Make Ona de think sometimes.
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Princedapace(m): 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
SonOfaRichman:

You sound like a 14 year old.
Only a fool will think a group of Nigerian Army would invade a state headquarters with the aim of full destruction.

You ought to know their aim was going there to teach them a simple lesson to deter them from messing up whenever they hear or see a soldier, not to kill. Unfortunately a police had to pay the price.
But for the rest of their life they have learnt never to mess with a soldier.

So on a normal you think a single police would have escape from that HQ if the Army actually want them dead?
Make Ona de think sometimes.

U are the one who sound like a fo^l. U dont go to teach someone a lesson with 12 hilux filled with soldiers and at mid night!
That is a dead hour to over run anyone. I came from security background.
The military and u are both acting like animals. Teaching another security outfit a lesson. That is very laughable. U could have done that during the day so that they can learn. Not at night when they would be in their vulnerable state.
Those who attack at night like armed robbers, fulani herdsmen do so to cause serious damage, over run and sieze, etc. That is why they do it at night.
Like, a whole Nigeria's military sat down, planned to attack a police HQ at middle of the night with 12 hilux buses filled with heavily armed soldiers. That is pure madness. They never achieved their aim and that is a pure shame.
Attacks at night are for complete overpowering of ur enemies. Like I said, I come from a security background and when operations are planned and carried out at night, it is to over run ur enemy. They actually wanted to over run the police HQ and cause them embarassment which would have caused more disgrace to our natiion. Thanks to our darling and gallant mopol for acting fast even though it was an attack at the middle of the night.
Such a cowardice act. Such a disgraceful act. A whole military now attack at night!

Why do u think they didnt attack a regular police station? They attacked a police HQ of a state. Do u know what that means? They did that at the middle of the night. Do u know what that means in the security environment?
These are illitrates soldiers. The military is not abuse the law and should never be. I am very sure what led to their initial issue in the first place that got soldiers injured must be as a result of soldiers not obeying simple laws. Like soldiers always do, like cowards, they went and gathered them selves in number and even waited till mid night to attack like armed robbers and fulaniherdsmen.

When police or soldiers or any operation that has the aim of neutralizing the target, such operations are mostly carried out at night because it turns out more effective. It is also done in war. Bro, I go school u.
U and our military are disgracing this country.
Re: Soldiers Kill Police Inspector In Adamawa; Gov Urges Calm by Akaegwu(m): 9:50am On Jan 02
Princedapace:

They even attacked at 11pm. Very shameless security agency. They always break law and never adhere to any law.
They still couldnt achieve their aim even though they attacked at mid night with 11 hilux. Very shameles agency filled with men who reason like they were born during days of Adam grin
To eliminate civilians casualties

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.