Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. (1146 Views)

Poverty Is Why Many People Are Religious And Churchy - Reno Omokri / All Men Can Hear From God Irrespective Of Being Religious Or Not / Things That Religious Or Church People Do To Medical Doctors . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Bwahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good, laugh with me some more at the wonders of a mindless process. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
cornelboy:

You believe the universe is without a designer?
nope I don't. Why did you ask?
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
LordReed:

Good, laugh with me some more at the [b]wonders of a mindless process . [/b]Bwahahahahaha!

Olodo
Indeed
Sense don fail you big time

1 Like

Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
triplechoice:

I will respond to all of the above later when I'm less busy.

But in the maintime if you go back to read what I posted earlier you will see where I quoted you correctly "least thinkers " at the beginning to let you know the last one was an error .

I think you are the person who didn't understand my post. Why not go back?
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Give us evidence that order can come by mindless process?
When didn't I make the claim that it can?
Show me where I did.
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
cornelboy:

He will ask u to produce the designer or the parents grin

1 Like

Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
When didn't I make the claim that it can?
Show me where I did.

The central topic is on logic remember

Is it logical that something can come from nothing? That is the belief of the, critically minded atheists (fools)

1 Like

Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The central topic is on logic remember

Is it logical that something can come from nothing? That is the belief of the, critically minded atheists (fools)
Nope, the central logic here is that Religion attracts the least thinkers in the society.
If you can think for a moment, you will know this or you can just go back to the original post and read it carefully.

Calm down and think. Religion is not making you think before responding
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by LordReed(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Olodo
Indeed
Sense don fail you big time

You are screaming at the mirror again. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Nope, the central logic here is that Religion attracts the least thinkers in the society.
If you can think for a moment, you will know this or you can just go back to the original post and read it carefully.

Calm down and think. Religion is not making you think before responding

Basically
The central dogma for atheists is there's no God
That the universe came from nothing
With that foundation, they are below the most ignorant religious people

1 Like

Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
LordReed:

You are screaming at the mirror again. Bwahahahahaha!

Your brain is a product of an accident. Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Basically
The central dogma for atheists is there's no God
That the universe came from nothing
With that foundation, they are below the most ignorant religious people
Again, I'm not disagreeing to whether God exist or not.

I'm saying that religion attracts the least thinkers in the society.
You are so much interested in arguing about the existence of God or not but I'm not arguing it.
If you can relax a bit, you will be able to think
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Again, I'm not disagreeing to whether God exist or not.

I'm saying that religion attracts the least thinkers in the society.
You are so much interested in arguing about the existence of God or not but I'm not arguing it.
If you can relax a bit, you will be able to think

Weigh both option
True, most people just accept teachings without thinking
Depending on context, anti religion or atheism is a form of religion

1 Like

Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Weigh both option
True, most people just accept teachings without thinking
Depending on context, anti religion or atheism is a form of religion
Again, the topic is religion attracts least thinkers in the society.

In think that you are reinforcing that point with your inability to articulate your points in accordance with the topic.
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Again, the topic is religion attracts least thinkers in the society.

In think that you are reinforcing that point with your inability to articulate your points in accordance with the topic.

This is a religious
Here we have different religious people (atheists included) sharing thoughts and strong beliefs
I did not say some don't think

1 Like

Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

This is a religious
Here we have different religious people (atheists included) sharing thoughts and strong beliefs
I did not say some don't think
Again, I need you to think. It's very important that you think right now. I know it's difficult for religious people to think when they are defending their religion at all cost.

But your point does not make sense because one can still believe that something created all without practicing religion. And one can still chose to neither believe or disbelieve it.
It's going to be difficult for you to think I know but you just have to think about it.

Again and again, you are proving the OP right that religion attract the least thinkers
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Again, I need you to think. It's very important that you think right now. I know it's difficult for religious people to think when they are defending their religion at all cost.

But your point does not make sense because one can still believe that something created without practicing religion.
It's going to be difficult for you to think I know but you just have to think about it.

That is why I said that everything including atheism is a kind of religion.
It does not necessarily mean having a religious affiliation. There are things that guides one in terms of morals and dealings with one another

1 Like

Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

That is why I said that everything including atheism is a kind of religion.
It does not necessarily mean having a religious affiliation. There are things that guides one in terms of morals and dealings with one another
are we going to make your own definition universal and disregard that standard definition of religious because you have refused to think?
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Your brain is a product of an accident. Yes or No?

No.
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by cornelboy(f): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
So you believe the universe must have been created by something. Cool.
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
cornelboy:

no, I don't, why did you ask?
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
LordReed:

No.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Correct
👍
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
are we going to make your own definition universal and disregard that standard definition of religious because you have refused to think?

That's why I said you should make it all wrong instead of focusing on one group
Use ur head
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by cornelboy(f): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Lol you need some sleep

no, I don't, why did you ask?
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by LordReed(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Correct
👍

LoLz.
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol you need some sleep

Nope I don't believe it. Can't you comprehend?
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

That's why I said you should make it all wrong instead of focusing on one group
Use ur head
So if it's not your way, it's wrong.
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by triplechoice(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
I think you are the person who didn't understand my post. Why not go back?

I understood everything perfectly well and I have responded accordingly . You are not the first person to have created this kind of topic here and so nothing new I cannot understand .

That aside , instead of deflecting to finding fault where there's none or to questioning my understanding , I expected you to have by now responded critically to my initial response to the topic .

Incase you missed it the first time , here again is my major argument agaijst the op ;

If religion attracts the "least thinkers" according to you ,how come it's also attracting the highest thinkers in our midst ?

I cited the example of the president of theUS and then asked you if his critical faculty skills are not fully developed . No answer from you yet and you want to talk about not understanding what?

There are millions of people, if not bilions, in the world today ,whose critical faculty skills are fully developed but still practice a religion or are attracted to it .

If you don't have an answer to this ,then simply admit it so we don't waste each other's time .

Thank you
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Correct
👍

This is really hilarious! grin
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This is really hilarious! grin

The other answer would mean his head is 'not correct'
😂
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Kepukepu: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
triplechoice:

I understood everything perfectly well and I have responded accordingly . You are not the first person to have created this kind of topic here and so nothing new I cannot understand .

That aside , instead of deflecting to finding fault where there's none or to questioning my understanding , I expected you to have by now responded critically to my initial response to the topic .

Incase you missed it the first time , here again is my major argument agaijst the op ;

If religion attracts the "least thinkers" according to you ,how come it's also attracting the highest thinkers in our midst ?

I cited the example of the president of theUS and then asked you if his critical faculty skills are not fully developed . No answer from you yet and you want to talk about not understanding what?

There are millions of people, if not bilions, in the world today ,whose critical faculty skills are fully developed but still practice a religion or are attracted to it .

If you don't have an answer to this ,then simply admit it so we don't waste each other's time .

Thank you
Again, you are still struggling to grasp the difference between intelligence and critical thinking.
Re: Whether You Are Religious Or Not, We All Can Agree On This. by Aemmyjah(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
triplechoice:

Thank you

Don't mind him
Their thinking is screwed
There are many scientists today who are religious
Many political leaders, doctors, engineers, professors are also religious
Na only atheists get intelligence grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Simply Can't Hate Muslims / Please Where Is God? / Praise: The Sickle For Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.