Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University (25394 Views)

US Warns Citizens Of Terror Threats In Nigeria, Asks Them To Avoid ‘major Hotels / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by LegendHero(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
A Nigerian Masters student faces jail and deportation after a jury found him guilty of making terrorist threats against Dundee University.

Somtochukwu Okwuoha claimed he had enlisted Isis to help bomb the university and told staff he planned to target the city in a chemical attack. The international energy studies student was found guilty of seven charges and was remanded in custody.

The 26-year-old will be sentenced next month. Sheriff William Wood will also consider the Crown's motion for an order to deport Okwuoha to Nigeria. A trial heard that Okwuoha told university staff he planned to carry out mass murder on the Dundee University campus. Witnesses described how Okwuoha claimed he had a military background and was capable of making bombs and unleashing a deadly virus on the city.

'Blood will spill'
Keith Mackle, 58, now retired director of student services, told Perth Sheriff Court he became aware of "serious concerns" in the autumn of 2021. He said staff members received emails making terrorist threats.

One said: "Expect a massive bomb explosion at the University of Dundee. I have contacted Isis terrorists to plant bombs on campus. "I can assure you staff and students will die in great numbers. 9/11 will be a joke compared to what will happen.

"Blood will spill and flesh will be scattered."

Accommodation officer Shane Taylor told the court Okwuoha accused him of being racist and said he planned to wipe out Scottish people as revenge.
Okwuoha, a prisoner at Perth, was found guilty of threatening to murder staff at the university and commit terrorist crime between December 2021 and June 2022.

He was found guilty of threatening to commit mass murder, using biological weapons, revealing staff details to international authorities, and claiming to have planted bombs.

He was also found guilty of threatening to behead police officers and detonate bombs he had planted at Dundee University.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-67509428

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by WorldRichest: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
I think he has mental disorders. I hope Agulu and Umuleri people have not made his sculpture. I really feel for the guy, something is definitely wrong somewhere. Igbos don't behave this way. .

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by LegendHero(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
In the UK when they are arrested for posting crazy stuffs online, they arrest them and no one scream freedom of speech stiffening.

When the Nigeria government arrest them for propagating terroristic speeches online, the hypocritical whites will come and say African government are stopping freedom of speech.

The lunatic guy thought it’s Nigeria where IPOB terrorist openly spew threats while the government look away ballessly. He don carry Nsogbu Nsogbu mentality go UK.

They should deport him back to Biafla so he can practice what he preach against his fellow black Jews.

190 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by sreamsense: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
The guy has used chest beating to cause badluck to himself. He carried Biafra chest beating he learnt from kanu,Ekpa to foreign land. Please, deport him or return him to prison yard he has many friends already. ISIS should even sue him for using their name to harass people. He can not join ISIS, he can only join Ipob/ESN, nah mouth the guy dey make.

93 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by money121(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Christistruth03: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
WorldRichest:
I think he has mental disorders. I hope Agulu and Umuleri people have not made his sculpture. I really feel for the guy, something is definitely wrong somewhere. Igbos don't behave this way. .

If he has mental Issues they would have tested him and detected it

IPOB definitely behave that way and may have inspired him too

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by wrongnumber: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
LegendHero:
A Nigerian Masters student faces jail and deportation after a jury found him guilty of making terrorist threats against Dundee University.

Somtochukwu Okwuoha claimed he had enlisted Isis to help bomb the university and told staff he planned to target the city in a chemical attack. The international energy studies student was found guilty of seven charges and was remanded in custody.

The 26-year-old will be sentenced next month. Sheriff William Wood will also consider the Crown's motion for an order to deport Okwuoha to Nigeria. A trial heard that Okwuoha told university staff he planned to carry out mass murder on the Dundee University campus. Witnesses described how Okwuoha claimed he had a military background and was capable of making bombs and unleashing a deadly virus on the city.

'Blood will spill'
Keith Mackle, 58, now retired director of student services, told Perth Sheriff Court he became aware of "serious concerns" in the autumn of 2021. He said staff members received emails making terrorist threats.

One said: "Expect a massive bomb explosion at the University of Dundee. I have contacted Isis terrorists to plant bombs on campus. "I can assure you staff and students will die in great numbers. 9/11 will be a joke compared to what will happen.

Accommodation officer Shane Taylor told the court Okwuoha accused him of being racist and said he planned to wipe out Scottish people as revenge.
Okwuoha, a prisoner at Perth, was found guilty of threatening to murder staff at the university and commit terrorist crime between December 2021 and June 2022.

He was found guilty of threatening to commit mass murder, using biological weapons, revealing staff details to international authorities, and claiming to have planted bombs.

He was also found guilty of threatening to behead police officers and detonate bombs he had planted at Dundee University.

CC: Mynd44

Mumu

He was probably making empty threats.

UK don't take lightly anything that bothers on terrorism.

46 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
Sing along

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by MightySparrow: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
The ancestors of this fellow is from the Palestinian's descent.

A black Jewish mixed multitude.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by abdeefggh: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
He should be flogged mercilessly and deported back to wherever jungle he comes from. That is how we usually deal with their likes because its the only language they understand

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by vonlogon: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2023
They have get him. It is when he lands in Nigeria his eyes will clear. He'll be like what am I doing here?, when did I say all that?

28 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by ValarDoharis: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2023
When I saw the headline and you as the poster, I know it will have something to do with Igbos because of your hatred for Igbos. Continue!
LegendHero:

'Blood will spill'

CC: Mynd44

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Lanretoye(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2023
The toothless dogs be making empty threats online as usual,let him face the music,UK no be naija.
They be threatening birmestone and fire,whereas they cant do nothing,just to use mouth to destroy their destiny.
Some senseless ones among them will come here and say people in southwest are seeing shege promax as if things are cheaper in their own states.if just petrol is sold per litre for 600 in south west,their southeast will pay almost 700 for the same litre then i wonder who is seeing the shege promax...reality go dey shock them one by one.
Shameless people will be denting the image of the whole country by calling the president a drug baron,whereass the only business 90% of them thrive in is the drug business.

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by LegendHero(m): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2023
ValarDoharis:
When I saw the headline and you as the poster, I know it will have something to do with Igbos because of your hatred for Igbos. Continue!

Did I manufacture the news?

Maybe you think I’m like this towards Ibo because they constitute the highest percentage of people bringing shame to Nigeria with this kind of news.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by ValarDoharis: 12:26am On Nov 24, 2023
If it was a Yoruba guy, would you have created a thread?
LegendHero:

Did I manufacture the news?

Maybe you think I’m like this towards Ibo because they constitute the highest percentage of people bringing shame to Nigeria with this kind of news.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Martinsmine(m): 12:34am On Nov 24, 2023
You enter Uk they yarn trash

You go collect.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by LegendHero(m): 12:51am On Nov 24, 2023
ValarDoharis:
If it was a Yoruba guy, would you have created a thread?

Yes if they behave with terroristic mindset like most of the people the guy originated from?

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by ValarDoharis: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2023
How many threads have you created regarding the incesant cases of ritual killings for body parts in SW?
LegendHero:

Yes if they behave with terroristic mindset like most of the people the guy originated from?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Raskimonojendor: 1:01am On Nov 24, 2023
WorldRichest:

Same way one funny looking Eze ndigbo of a street in lagos threadened to invite IPOB to Lagos. Till date, he is still under lock and key inside some DSS cell.

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by LegendHero(m): 2:04am On Nov 24, 2023
ValarDoharis:
How many threads have you created regarding the incesant cases of ritual killings for body parts in SW?

How many thread have you created about the incessant cannibalism and baby factorism in the SE?

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by OmoFiditi: 2:09am On Nov 24, 2023
LegendHero:

Most Ibo behave that way.

Go on IPOB terrorists social media pages and you’ll understand what I’m saying.

The terrorists who beheaded a UK soldier some years ago were of our Yoruba origin. One of them was Adebowale. For the records.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Pakute: 2:16am On Nov 24, 2023
These people sef, na everything about dem na to dey burn and to dey kill. As this pig wan kill people for abroad and burn their university, the ones at home dey been threaten to burn down the country. Make dem quick deport am make dem lock am inside psychatric hospital Buhari build for dem.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by ValarDoharis: 2:16am On Nov 24, 2023
You hate Igbos but not bold to admit it.
LegendHero:

How many thread have you created about the incessant cannibalism and baby factorism in the SE?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by LegendHero(m): 2:18am On Nov 24, 2023
ValarDoharis:
You hate Igbos but not bold to admit it.

Yes I don’t love Ibos.

What are you now going to do about it?

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by ValarDoharis: 2:24am On Nov 24, 2023
So why were you beating around the bush like a bush baby?

I see you guys have ramped up your tribalism on X to inordinate levels because Tinubu is failing and thats always your back up plan. You wanna make it seems like Tinubu is not actually failing but because Igbos do not like Yorubas so making it look like he is failing.

Yeye dey smell. You're in the West, you’ll not remain in Ibadan or go to Arabia but always wanna go to the West you love to hate!
LegendHero:

Yes I detest Ibos.

What are you now going to do about it?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by LegendHero(m): 2:27am On Nov 24, 2023
ValarDoharis:
So why were you beating around the bush like a bush baby?

I see you guys have ramped up your tribalism on X to inordinate levels because Tinubu is failing and thats always your back up plan. You wanna make it seems like Tinubu is not actually failing but because Igbos do not like Yorubas so making it look like he is failing.

Yeye dey smell. You're in the West, you’ll not remain in Ibadan or go to Arabia but always wanna go to the West you love to hate!

How is this thread related to Tinubu.

An Ibo man took his terrorism mindset to the UK and got arrested and face deportation.

A Yoruba man reported it and another Ibo man claiming a Yoruba man did it for Tinubu. How does it correlate?

If reporting baby factory, cannibalism, drug trafficking, prostitution ring, and terrorism means I am against the Ibos, then I body wear the armor of a bigot like a true legend.

Cry more my brother, I won’t stop reporting the Ibo man cruelty.

51 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by NewDea4: 2:28am On Nov 24, 2023
LegendHero:
In the UK when they are arrested for posting crazy stuffs online, they arrest them and no one scream freedom of speech stiffening.

When the Nigeria government arrest them for propagating terroristic speeches online, the hypocritical whites will come and say African government are stopping freedom of speech.

The lunatic guy thought it’s Nigeria where IPOB terrorist openly spew threats while the government look away ballessly. He don carry Nsogbu Nsogbu mentality go UK.

They should deport him back to Biafla so he can practice what he preach against his fellow black Jews.

Eight monkeys love your idiocy already

Quite remarkable!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by LegendHero(m): 2:29am On Nov 24, 2023
NewDea4:

Eight monkeys love your idiocy already

Quite remarkable!

Like the below one?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Kalakulu: 2:45am On Nov 24, 2023
LegendHero:

The first ever terrorist attack in the UK involving 2 Nigerian brothers who savagely butchered a UK police officer was committed by yorogbas, I'm sure these two animals will refresh your memory, na una start terrorism on a foreign soil.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Kalakulu: 2:46am On Nov 24, 2023
Animals

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived / Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case / 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.