Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University (25438 Views)

US Warns Citizens Of Terror Threats In Nigeria, Asks Them To Avoid ‘major Hotels / Abba Kyari Moved Out Of Kuje Prisons After Terror Attack / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by DaddyYankee: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Same way one funny looking Eze ndigbo of a street in lagos threadened to invite IPOB to Lagos. Till date, he is still under lock and key inside some DSS cell.
Very good of DSS

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Pepperdemisback: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2023
Na dem.
"Burn down the zoo".
Chest beating gone wrong.
Idiots!
They will still blame Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by johnjose68: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-67509428

The i.pob jews as usual.

This is the same way racoon or cartoon and taylo 88, 89, 92 reason.

They are filled with bile and poisonous hatred for every other person.

This is sad.

The poisonous hatred they put into their children eh..... angry angry angry angry angry angry

Everywhere they go, na problem ( develop ing problem) angry angry angry angry

There is no prison in the world you will not find an i.pob man. Na swear dem swear for dem ni
May be dem wan develop prison too. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Father4all: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2023
Mental illness
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by FreeStuffsNG: 7:49am On Nov 24, 2023
Christistruth03:

If he has mental Issues they would have tested him and detected it

IPOB definitely behave that way and may have inspired him too
Hmmm

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Papayaayasager(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2023
Must of them are Yorubas return them pls, let them come and face what they voted into power.
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by NairaMaster1(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2023
WorldRichest:
I think he has mental disorders. I hope Agulu and Umuleri people have not made his sculpture. I really feel for the guy, something is definitely wrong somewhere. Igbos don't behave this way. .

Exactly. He doesn't even have ISIS contact.
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by tyinfinity: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2023
He is inspired by obi peter the dullard Agulu man,Sam ekpa the fugitive runaway coward ,and other terrorist from sadeast region and nnamdi kanu the ipob eSn commander

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Tzar(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2023
Ibo boy trying to use isis ?! Nothing wey Aboki no go see for gate o!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Sergio103(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2023
LegendHero:

Did I manufacture the news?

Maybe you think I’m like this towards Ibo because they constitute the highest percentage of people bringing shame to Nigeria with this kind of news.

I pray not to meet someone like you in real life

Your tribalism is outta world, and you will subtly be furnishing to make things light and still look a holy person (that's the worst case cos you don't want to accept you're a tribalist)

I saw this post's headline.....at first I said to myself " what's wrong with Nigerians that after struggling to leave this shit hole, they will only go abroad to ruin everything they worked for"( I didn't want to enter the thread)

But on seeing your monicker, I said this must be about a particular tribe and I decided to enter.

Boom!...... you're very predictable.

Continue sha
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by voltron14: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2023
Giddygiddy, come and give your boy support.

He'll make a great rebel when he's finally deported.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by vikstandon(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2023
WorldRichest:
I think he has mental disorders. I hope Agulu and Umuleri people have not made his sculpture. I really feel for the guy, something is definitely wrong somewhere. Igbos don't behave this way. .

My guesses as well! Is not far from the truth.
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Bovis(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2023
This people (ibos) are seriously sick for always resulting to conflict and violence to settle civil disputes. They caused the Nigerian civil war due to their inability to dialogue in a civil society. Everything to them is violence and force. Same way Obi was inciting churches to religious violence/war against Muslims in the last election. Yoruba’s and other Africans have been studying at that same institution in Scotland since the 1930’s but you won’t hear of any situation where an aggrieved student threatened to commit a terrorist attack against the university

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by spiSeyi: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2023
A typical !POB empty chest beating yi noni grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by FoolishBoy419: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2023
LegendHero:

How is this thread related to Tinubu.

An Ibo man took his terrorism mindset to the UK and got arrested and face deportation.

A Yoruba man reported it and another Ibo man claiming a Yoruba man did it for Tinubu. How does it correlate?

If reporting baby factory, cannibalism, drug trafficking, prostitution ring, and terrorism means I am against the Ibos, then I body wear the armor of a bigot like a true legend.

Cry more my brother, I won’t stop reporting the Ibo man cruelty.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Pepperdemisback: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2023
Father4all:
Mental illness
The same with Kanu, Ekpa and Charlie boy?
Did Charlie Boyle not call for destruction after Obi lost?
It is chest beating gone wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by erico2k2(m): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2023
Christistruth03:

BUT HE MENTIONED ISIS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Mrtaye: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2023
voltron14:

Shut up.

No be the same freedom of speech Nnamdi Kanu dey express?
Na una usual propaganda be dat
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Ttipsy(f): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2023
You got the opportunity and you fooled yourself
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Kay25(m): 8:33am On Nov 24, 2023
He carried ipob mentality go UK u think Uk na naija wey go leave u dey do anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Kobicove(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2023
This idiot thinks he's in Nigeria where you can run your mouth on matters as serious as this and still go scott-free undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Goodnewsforlife: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2023
LegendHero:
In the UK when they are arrested for posting crazy stuffs online, they arrest them and no one scream freedom of speech stiffening.

When the Nigeria government arrest them for propagating terroristic speeches online, the hypocritical whites will come and say African government are stopping freedom of speech.

The lunatic guy thought it’s Nigeria where IPOB terrorist openly spew threats while the government look away ballessly. He don carry Nsogbu Nsogbu mentality go UK.

They should deport him back to Biafla so he can practice what he preach against his fellow black Jews.
it’s just chest beating gone wrong

D guy can’t do nada

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Jemex003: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2023
WorldRichest:

See self defense Igbo’s are just born to hate and destroy good things same thing you mumu man did in Lagos threatening to call IPOB gullible terrorist to help them destroy Lagos. It’s good the world are seeing what Nigeria is going through from criminals region. I’ve a good day

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by kizxaxa: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2023
UK ppl can be racist and in a passive aggressive way, not everyone can stand racism tbh.its racism that caused it.
terrorist threat is unacceptable though.
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Cruzmaster: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2023
This one want to disgrace himself not Igbos. We don't fight or threaten our host community. That's why we are Igbos. We have lived with different tribes in Nigeria without any problem. I believed that the guy have been colonized by Yoruba Muslims. On behalf of Igbos, we give him to Yoruba Muslims. We hereby reject him as the true son of Igbos!
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Professor822714: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2023
Thats untrue. I have been iin a similarsituationand mental.health treatment sucks in Scotland. Lots of nigerians were ill and got no help.
uote author=Christistruth03 post=127133536]

IPOB definitely behave that way and may have inspired him too[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by DrMuzungu(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2023
He should be kept in prison for being damn too stupid.
Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Brenbentondiaz: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2023
What the urge to boast and chestbeat can do to a twerp. He should have limited himself to boasting to the Scots that he had 10 mansions in his village (which is 10 times more developed and more beautiful than Edingburgh), and that he could feed all the lazy Scots and their generations. He really tuned it up a notch here. Chestbeating with terrorism? These people are taking their nuisance value to some galactic levels

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Brenbentondiaz: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2023
Adding to the hordes of flattyhelminthes worms in prisons worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Cj4charles(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2023
LegendHero:
In the UK when they are arrested for posting crazy stuffs online, they arrest them and no one scream freedom of speech stiffening.

When the Nigeria government arrest them for propagating terroristic speeches online, the hypocritical whites will come and say African government are stopping freedom of speech.

The lunatic guy thought it’s Nigeria where IPOB terrorist openly spew threats while the government look away ballessly. He don carry Nsogbu Nsogbu mentality go UK.

They should deport him back to Biafla so he can practice what he preach against his fellow black Jews.
Drown them in Lagoon is not an open threat, if I loose this Election, I will make the Country ungovernable is not an open threat... don't let hatred blindfold you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by Goodnewsforlife: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2023
henrimoto:
That school fees amount no comot from the boy pocket, na him mama and papa pocket e come out from.

Se that boy be like person wey don work under any cooperate organization before ?
don’t b surprised they are d same kids threatening to burn Nigeria down on social media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Student Faces Deportation After Terror Threats To UK University by CJStarz: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2023
Christistruth03:

Ipob don't deal or have anything to do with the ISIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway / Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.