Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Men, Weaponize Your Shaft & Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Weaponize Your Shaft & Money! (538 Views)

Ashewwo Female Nurse Is Sucking Man's Big Shaft With Full Konji / She's Casually Sucking His Big Shaft With Full Passion / 1.2-inch Roman Penis Pendant With ‘Foreskin, Shaft And Pubes’ Is Found In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Weaponize Your Shaft & Money! by AlphaMale666: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
Its high time weak men rise from sexual slavery and manipulation from vagina creatures! Spending big money on vagina creature doesn't make you a big boy, it make you look stupid and foolish! Stop letting women use you like a tool all in the name of rubbish sex that's not even enjoyable. There is nothing special about sex! Women weaponize their vaginas to get want they want from foolish men. It's time you guys start weaponizing your prick! Your Shaft is very powerful! Even more powerful than vagina! All you have to do as a man is curb your lust and no vagina creature can manipulate you in anyway! Curb your lust! Women are beneath you! Know this and know peace.

The alpha has spoken!

5 Likes

Re: Men, Weaponize Your Shaft & Money! by fullnetwork: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
If you make the veegay a priority, it becomes one. It ain't different from the cigarettes for the smoker or the alcohol for the shayo man.
Free it and you will know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Weaponize Your Shaft & Money! by godgrace777(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
Keep it coming guys na this types of topics i wan dey see now... cool
Re: Men, Weaponize Your Shaft & Money! by Rucheen(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2023
V

(1) (Reply)

Between A Baby Mama And A Murderer / What Kind Of Food Can One Eat Twice In A Day? / I’m Engaged To My Trans Woman, Getting Married Soon But I’m Not A Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.