Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji (27179 Views)

Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady / Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets / Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Tyriq: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Ekiti, kogi, Ogun, osun and taraba are the most useless states in Nigeria.

The fact Tinubu got more votes from these states even made it more useless
Add benue brother

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by dabonny(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
LikeAking:
I never hear of dis governor b4..

How will this ring road drag Ekiti state people out of poverty.

Government must build cottage industries and provide 247 electricity.

Ekiti state is too dry for my liking, Ado Ekiti in particular. I don't even know if someone can point at a single company or industry within the whole state
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Henryfortune(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
LikeAking:

Good question...am an ekiti man I never hear for once that there was a traffic or hold up around this mentioned areas and towns...how does this benefits the ordinary man on the streets since this place already have good roads network I ma just asking....we need good hospital we need jobs for our youths and we need better life for our people this road certainly iss not it .... ekiti is a civil service state wee can invest more in agriculture to Bost our state IGR but no them no they see all this na Ring road just to waste money like the 50billion wasted at the airport site
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by MeineMutter: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad lipsrsealed undecided this people and their SCAM. RING ROAD and CARGO as if there's NO AIRPORT in Akure wic is 25 minutes drive from Ado Ekiti.Wetin the state wan use CARGO do undecided.To transport yam,cocoa grin? Does those korope 🚌 needs RING ROAD sad? OYEBANJI,we greet u from Pa Biden country sad

Don’t mind them. The free trade zone that Oyinlola used to pack billions at Abere didn’t see the light of the day. He only drove away those farmers and villagers and collected their lands.

Dry cargo ko, humid car come ni.

Awon Ole.

Dem don see us finish. They know we can’t do anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by dabonny(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
COMPAQ:

Erhm.... How much traffic can there possibly be in Ado Ekiti!!?

Traffic keh? Someone can even count the number of vehicles plying Bashiri to fajuyi in Ado Ekiti
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by McLizbae: 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Is ring road like a diamond ring on the fingers of all Ekiti indigent/residents?
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by matrixme(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
datola:
How is first ring road in Ekiti an achievement

This people will do one small project with big money and call it achievement.

I saw today SanwoOlu's train around Iganmu. It's just a 3 coach train. Like 3 BRT buses joined together on top of billions o!

Is ok. You may probably be from the state that is celebrating Julius Berger logo. While you're mocking Ekiti, they have built a cargo airport, built an independent power plant to ensure 24/7 electricity in some parts of the capital. They are building a ring road to decongest traffic. They were the first to conclude their votes for APC during the presidential elections.
While the rest of you are cursing away, the state is quietly blazing the trail and laying foundation for prosperity.
The joke is on you by the way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by oyeb15: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Fayemi 3rd term
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by olumaxi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
If he is from APC (ABJECT POVERTY COMMUNITY party)............... hardship looms in ekiti
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by obinoral1179(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
Iworoko and Eksu are 5&6...... I missed the good old days of Eksu.
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by LikeAking: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2023
hotspec:
industries without good road network is impossible

I am happy u put industries first in your statement not roads..

Then let him build the industry first..

Don’t support this guys, they know what to do.
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Jbleenk: 1:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Optimum2023:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.

Pls add me on WhatsApp 08185227133
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Slurity(m): 1:42am On Nov 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Are you sure you read news before now? You never heard of this Ekiti governor? I bet this governor is more popular that your home state governor. You probably not leaving in Nigeria though.
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by BFacc: 5:02am On Nov 26, 2023
datola:
How is first ring road in Ekiti an achievement

This people will do one small project with big money and call it achievement.

I saw today SanwoOlu's train around Iganmu. It's just a 3 coach train. Like 3 BRT buses joined together on top of billions o!

Go and price trains in the market na... See mouth like .just billions..

How many Cities in west Africa can boast of modern trains..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by BFacc: 5:03am On Nov 26, 2023
LikeAking:

I am happy u put industries first in your statement not roads..

Then let him build the industry first..

Don’t support this guys, they know what to do.

It's really not government responsibility to build industries..they are suppose to build infrastructure that will attract industries..this is an obvious fact

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Basic123: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2023
CJStarz:

My brother,no offenses,but honestly I've never heard about this Governor before. I always hear of Sanwo Olu,Adeleke and Akeredolu, though I am a Nairaland addict,sort of.
Had to read again to see the state he governs.
His PR aren't doing him any good just like those of Okezie Ikpeazu, that's why the good deeds he performed in Abia were not known unlike Otti now who has a battalion of good PR team on every social media platform.

New governor from opposition party always enjoy a well coordinated and uncoordinated PR!

SEYI MAKINDE enjoys the same in early days of his government...if he coughs alone,it will appear in WhatsApp,twitter,Instagram,nairaland and Facebook.

ALEX OTTI is enjoying the same thing.

Oyebamji is not an opposition new governor.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Basic123: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Omobude244:

oga remove the input of FG from Lagos and Lagos would have still been like one of those states.

how can u be comparing Lagos that witness federal presence for 77yrs with other states like Ondo or Abia.

Abuja is just 32yrs as FCT and it is ahead of all the states in terms of development not to mention Lagos that spent 77yrs as FCT.

Lets stop lying to yourselves please

You dont know the difference between Lagos state and the Lagos FCT.

IKEJA,LEKKI,IKORODU,APAPA,BADAGRY etc were never capital of Nigeria,they were part of western Nigeria.

GET YOUR FACT RIGHT!

And mind you,Bo single part of Nigeria was built by the indigens!
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by 404adelowo: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2023
You are very very correct sir You are very very correct sir ...
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad lipsrsealed undecided this people and their SCAM. RING ROAD and CARGO as if there's NO AIRPORT in Akure wic is 25 minutes drive from Ado Ekiti.Wetin the state wan use CARGO do undecided.To transport yam,cocoa grin? Does those korope 🚌 needs RING ROAD sad? OYEBANJI,we greet u from Pa Biden country sad

Werey how is akure-Ado a 25mins trip?

Make ur research before u display ur fool*shyness on NL next time
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:45am On Nov 26, 2023
COMPAQ:

Erhm.... How much traffic can there possibly be in Ado Ekiti!!?
Have u bn there lately?
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
first ring road grin grin

yet the people from this state will be the first to be attacking other states grin

The Lagos they are using to brag was as a result of been former FCT grin
every other states in sadwaste are shitholes grin

ring road that was built in Benin city before i was born is what this ones just wan start grin

You SE boys are still pained grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:49am On Nov 26, 2023
Sternvillesltd:
We need to engage these governors in a serious debate before voting. Some of them have nothing upstair. I've been to Ekiti this year during the week and weekends uncountable. I've never come across a single traffic. Channel this money to complete the airport so that the airport can generate employment and generate income to the government cover at the same time.

You probably did not go to the place he meant.

I work along the road ever busy road so I know what it is important to create and alternative road
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2023
ThebestPromise:
I think many of the people commenting on the project don't know much about Ado Ekiti mostly the Iworoko junction the governor was reffering to.

Because of the traffic from Ekiti State University and other traffic laden establishment in that axis, there is need for a ring road in that particular place. The ring road will free the traffic in that place and also dispatch the many vehicles passing that route to the North ( Iworoko to Kaba ( Kogi State)) and other adjourning roads. !

As for the cottage industries in that art of the state, the IPP is already completed and there is possibllity of the state buying out of BEDC anytime soon.

You dey mind them? Most of them are pained cos Tinubu won in ekiti states. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by ipobarecriminals: 7:22am On Nov 26, 2023
Olalekanbanky1:

Werey how is akure-Ado a 25mins trip?

Make ur research before u display ur fool*shyness on NL next time
U and yo parents at home are dumb and stupid join.How many hours is Ado to Akure? 4 kours? I knw u ride 🚲 there in Nigeria. Ado to ikere is 30 M abi? Cretin
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Omobude244: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2023
Olalekanbanky1:

You SE boys are still pained grin grin grin
Eyah!!!!
The pain is really too much o😁😁

U can now go and face reality
This is not Chelsea vs man United

Na all of us go suffer am whether good or bad
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Omobude244: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2023
Basic123:

You dont know the difference between Lagos state and the Lagos FCT.

IKEJA,LEKKI,IKORODU,APAPA,BADAGRY etc were never capital of Nigeria,they were part of western Nigeria.

GET YOUR FACT RIGHT!

And mind you,Bo single part of Nigeria was built by the indigens!
This boy nor get sense
I have corrected u on this and u still repeating it.
National stadium is where and done y who?
Anthony bridge is where and done by who?
Mile 2 bridge
MMIA
Tin can island
Apapa warf
Ikeja city development
National theatre
Festac city
And many more are all in These areas u just mentioned

Are u this stupid or u think u can re-write history ni
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by CJStarz: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2023
Wow! Thank you for the insight. Now I get it.

Basic123:

New governor from opposition party always enjoy a well coordinated and uncoordinated PR!

SEYI MAKINDE enjoys the same in early days of his government...if he coughs alone,it will appear in WhatsApp,twitter,Instagram,nairaland and Facebook.

ALEX OTTI is enjoying the same thing.

Oyebamji is not an opposition new governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Basic123: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omobude244:

This boy nor get sense
I have corrected u on this and u still repeating it.
National stadium is where and done y who?
Anthony bridge is where and done by who?
Mile 2 bridge
MMIA
Tin can island
Apapa warf
Ikeja city development
National theatre
Festac city
And many more are all in These areas u just mentioned

Are u this stupid or u think u can re-write history ni
You are a mumu man
So because University of Nigeria is in Nsukka.
Nsukka automatically becomes Nigerian capital

Or because NDA is in Kaduna,it makes kaduna a capital.

So every part of Nigeria where FG has an institution or a project is a capital of the country?

Your brain is very poor in LOGIC!
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by LikeAking: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
BFacc:

It's really not government responsibility to build industries..they are suppose to build infrastructure that will attract industries..this is an obvious fact

Oga the responsibilities of government is endless..

Don’t let the government deceive you, government can do anything..

In the 3 rd world countries, governments should be able to shoulder any responsibility.

Government has been lying to you people…

It’s their job to anything that will bring progress..
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by BFacc: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Oga the responsibilities of government is endless..

Don’t let the government deceive you, government can do anything..

In the 3 rd world countries, governments should be able to shoulder any responsibility.

Government has been lying to you people…

It’s their job to anything that will bring progress..

Alright.if you say so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA-o14bQH1Q
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Omobude244: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Basic123:

You are a mumu man
So because University of Nigeria is in Nsukka.
Nsukka automatically becomes Nigerian capital

Or because NDA is in Kaduna,it makes kaduna a capital.

So every part of Nigeria where FG has an institution or a project is a capital of the country?

Your brain is very poor in LOGIC!
in ur small brain now, only Abuja municipal or Aso rock is the capital of NIgeria now, not the entire Abuja?

if foolishness was a person
Re: Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji by Basic123: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2023
Omobude244:

in ur small brain now, only Abuja municipal or Aso rock is the capital of NIgeria now, not the entire Abuja?

if foolishness was a person
You can see that your father just wasted his sperm on a stupid you.

Differentiate between lagos state established since 1966 at the same time rivers state was established and the capital part.

So,the sate government of Lagos contributed nothing to her own state since 1966?

Google is your stupid brain friend of your brain is impervious to facts here.Just 1/5 of today lagos was a capital of Nigeria. That fact may make you feel sad but it doesn't change the fact

LAGOS STATE WAS NEVER THE CAPITAL OF NIGERIA JUST THE LAGOS DIVISION

Lagos state was created in 1967
It was. Created by Adding territory that had been under the Western region managed by Awolowo
These were known as DIVISIONS
BADAGRY DIVISON(EGUN)
IKEJA DIVISION (AWORI )
IKORODU DIVISION (IJEBU)
EPE DIVISION (IJEBU)

All the industrial estates in Ikeja were established by Awolowo before the creation of Lagos state in 1967

Its like saying oyo state was the capital of Western Nigeria because Ibadan division was the capital...MUMU IGBO MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barr. Mrs Ifeyinwa Morah: Elegant Stallion, Ready To Serve / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo / Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.