Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

HP Modus Operandi: Are they confused? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HP Modus Operandi: Are they confused? (809 Views)

Confused And Need Help. / I Am Confused On Which To Buy Acer Or Dell / Confused On Choice Laptop(price 80k-85k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HP Modus Operandi: Are they confused? by qwest(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2011
what the hell is happening at Hp? first they dole out some cash to acquire a flailing coy, Palm n their Os, Web OS, they dish out a tablet, that crashed n burned; then they scrap the whole platform (money down the hole?) they bring out a laptop with 1600 * 900 pixels then the go back to making mediocre screens; they were producing notebooks with altec lansing speakers now they r not, apparently going 4 Dre's beat; they were making laptops predominantly with Intel chips, now they've upped their AMD offerings; they used Intel mainly on their servers, now they've switched 2 ARM; they were making phones, they seem 2 have given up on that; they seem 2 have reduced their dependence on Nvidia discreet graphics 4 AMd's. Wtf is going on, n a get rumors they were considering scrapping their notebook outfit. they should get their acts straight. angry angry
Re: HP Modus Operandi: Are they confused? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2011
^^^^ what?

(1) (Reply)

Help ( 17" Toshiba Board Needed Urgently) / What To Do When Laptop Is Slow, Frozen Or Refuses To Shut Down / Urgent Help Needed........ I'm Loosing My Hard Disk Ohhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.