Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) (9817 Views)

2 Year Old Girl Recites Psalm 23 / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Karnice600: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
2-Year Old Recites Psalm 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf2BrZFXiTk?si=669nIq1wyiX18EiT

Psalms 23:1-6 (KJV)

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Amen!
If na the other religion now, this pikin for make mistake during recitation, next thing na to run mad. Thank God for Christ
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emma513:
ARE YOU God, DO YOU KNOW HER FUTURE. SHUT UP DEAR
God doesn't exist, every child's future in Naigeria is mundane, all of them ends up the same, in a country where every adult is corrupt and obsessed with money and material things it is obvious how their kids would turn out. Apples do not fall far from their trees.

It is statistics, nothing God can do about it or me. Start by looking at how other children who were born in Naigeria in the last 15 to 23 years ended up you would find that i am right. Look at the people who were born the same time as you also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Emma513: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Shey na my 30k I go take buy fuel? U know we get hungry now
YOU ARE RIGHT. YOU WILL USE BUY AGBADO AND CORN
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Emma513: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
God doesn't exist, every child's future in Naigeria is mundane, all of them ends up the same, in a country where every adult is corrupt and obsessed with money and material things it is obvious how their kids would turn out. Apples do not fall far from their trees.

It is statistics, nothing God can do about it or me. Start by looking at how other children who were born in Naigeria in the last 15 to 23 years ended up you would find that i am right. Look at the people who were born the same time as you also.
PLEASE, CHECK YOUR YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT ALRIGHT.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by YorubaDemonswag: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emma513:
YOU ARE RIGHT. YOU WILL USE BUY AGBADO AND CORN

Abi now? grin
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Emma513: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Abi now? grin
YES NOW grin
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by YorubaDemonswag: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emma513:
YES NOW grin

Abi you go chop agbado?
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Before I opened I know say na black kid.
Most backward race in the galaxy
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Emma513: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Abi you go chop agbado?
NOOO CHOP AGBADO WITH YOUR OGA AT THE TOP grin
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by YorubaDemonswag: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emma513:
NOOO CHOP AGBADO WITH YOUR OGA AT THE TOP grin

No worry we go chop am alonegrin
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emma513:
PLEASE, CHECK YOUR YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT ALRIGHT.
No, you are just ignorant uninformed and brainwashed with rubbish like God.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Emma513: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
No, you are just ignorant uninformed and brainwashed with rubbish like God.
CAN YOU SCIENTIFIC EXPLAIN TO ME HOW LIFE START ?
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Lol. Instead of facing his books...he dey read fairy tales. grin

I will be attacked here ... but I have a question.

How come ALL the so-called men of God didn't see COVID-19 pandemic happening?

They were mute then but quickly resumed the call for tithes afterwards.

God is not a man... Anything He wants people to know, they know... Even the chief priest in your village didn't know covid was coming...
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
obinna58:
What religion does humanity, in what way does psalm 23 help this child?
Already forcing religion on the innocent child

It doesn't work for you fine,it works for others.

Do your there's no God in peace let others do their own in peace.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by obinna58(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
ablejesus26:

It doesn't work for you fine,it works for others.

Do your there's no God in peace let others do their own in peace.
How does it work for others when you keep seeing different types negative news about religion everyday on fp
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by patomberekpe(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
great kid teach them the way of the Lord and they won't depart, my son when he was 3yrs read psalm 91 in a blink without looking at the scripture because after prayers we say psalm 91
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emma513:
CAN YOU SCIENTIFIC EXPLAIN TO ME HOW LIFE START ?
I cannot, can you? Please Don't tell me God made me or you? Unless you can proof it. God could not have made me if my mother gave birth to me. Now, how about biologically rather than scientifically?

Please, do not also tell me that the bible said so. Because bible was written by humans.

No human can explain how we go here on earth or where we are going after death. No one knows! I am not going to claim that i know.

1 Like

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
BeigJawnson:

God is not a man... Anything He wants people to know, they know... Even the chief priest in your village didn't know covid was coming...
God is not a man? So who da fork is God? Have you ever seen or met God? How da fork did you know God is not a man? undecided Does God even exist? I think God is just an imagination, anything can be a God to anyone, afterall you said God is not a man, so my Cat could be my God, my dinning table can be my God.

1 Like

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
Lol. Instead of facing his books...he dey read fairy tales. grin

I will be attacked here ... but I have a question.

How come ALL the so-called men of God didn't see COVID-19 pandemic happening?

They were mute then but quickly resumed the call for tithes afterwards.
They are just brainwashing the poor child the same way her parents were brainwashed, the same way their future generations will be brainwashed and the brainwashing circle goes on until one generation wakes up and think for themselves then they might realise the whole thing has being a fairytale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
obinna58:

How does it work for others when you keep seeing different types negative news about religion everyday on fp

Well that's bcus people base their concept on the societal concepts,norms and standards for Religion.

It should be a personal journey to unravel the spiritual realities of MAN

It is a Walk and Work with and for Christ.

Don't base your mind solely on what a man bearing pastor says,tell God You seek to know Him for Who He is and not what people tell You He is.

I personally am not the very constant Church going man but I choose to know God.

Its Spirituality over Religion for Me anytime,anyday twice on a Sunday.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hommie has been brainwashed from a tender age.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Emma513: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

No worry we go chop am alonegrin
OKAY OO BUT B@LA TINUBU IS A DRUG SNIFFING VAGABOND
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Rating(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Loved this.

May this child grow to know and love the Lord!

1 Like

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Calitoscassius:
God is not a man? So who da fork is God? Have you ever seen or met God? How da fork did you know God is not a man? undecided Does God even exist? I think God is just an imagination, anything can be a God to anyone, afterall you said God is not a man, so my Can could be my God, my dinning table can be my God.

Yes keep worshipping your can and dinning table... I pray that God reveals Himself to you....
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by YorubaDemonswag: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Emma513:
OKAY OO BUT B@LA TINUBU IS A DRUG SNIFFING VAGABOND

E concern yougrin
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Yes keep worshipping your can and dinning table... I pray that God reveals Himself to you....
you couldn't answer any of my questions, could you? grin you brainwashed goon!

God doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by kinguwem: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
immortalcrown:
Very impressive. It is a sign of intelligence.

If the baby is in China, Japan, or America, the parents will take her to a science or engineering lab or introduce her to sports like swimming or cycling. They may even try introducing her to acting. But in Africa, her parents will say she has a call, and they will dump her in the Church where her intelligence will gradually wither and she will grow up to be speaking in tongues.

She can recite other books or other things the same way she recites the Bible, but average Africans will conclude that her ability to recite the Bible means she has a call to be a pastor.
You're correct. My refusal to toe that line & my Dad's support for formal education rather than forced scriptural indoctrination is what made me who I'm today. Religious studies is good but the indoctrination is a problem. Doesn't make one to be a better individual rather hypocritic in certain aspects.

We're backwards technological because we don't give our children the right education & orientation. We should learn some of the good aspect of education in other climes.

1 Like

Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by KnownUnknown: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
2-Year Old Recites Psalm 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf2BrZFXiTk?si=669nIq1wyiX18EiT
n!

Psalm137
8 O daughter of Babylon who art to be destroyed, happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by 123papas(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
35 months is still 2 years smiley
sweetgala:
This child is not 2 years old. This child is more likely than not nearing 36 months.
Re: 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video) by sweetgala(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
123papas:
35 months is still 2 years smiley

Well 2 years is 24 months.
And in kids development the difference between 24 and 36 is very much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? / Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church? / The True And Real "Ark Of Covenant In Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.