Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi (9304 Views)

Tinubu Wades Into Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa’s Feud / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit / 2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by EquitableTech: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
ATEAMS:
Out of all forms of relationships that I have known in my lifetime, I absolutely prefer the ones without a name. What you can't name, you can't limit, and you can't erase. I do not want to be just your friend, and I do not want to be confined to the role of a lover. I want to be nothing, and thus, everything you need. I call this soul friend. Matters of the heart usually end between misunderstandings and miscommunication. Matters of the soul are cosmic. And what's divine, you learn to see it with respect before anything. Where there's respect, there's a formless love, always alive.

Utopia.

Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by CoronaVirusPro: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Choose your friends wisely! Sametime, instill good values into your family members

Friends are family do not wish Akeredolu well!

Dude should be resting and getting best medical care, but people around him are the purest form of evil.

Does Akeredolu have kids who care about him?
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by Kog45(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Blaze14k:
What is tinubu's business with pdp governor is he also trying to woo him to apc just like his dirty deal with wike
Pls always read the lines very well before you makes your comment.
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by LifeofDream: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Blaze14k:
What is tinubu's business with pdp governor is he also trying to woo him to apc just like his dirty deal with wike
Most of you are just too ignorant here...
Is Akeredolu a PDP governor??... undecided
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by Blaze14k: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
LifeofDream:

Most of you are just too ignorant here...
Is Akeredolu a PDP governor??... undecided

Lol who cares 🙂😏
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by Chetas81(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
BUT TINUBU MEN CALLED IT LIE
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by Badonasty(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lol….pdp still dey cap…with their woeful performance in kogi state election

Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by HRMK: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
how is apc affairs the headache of pdp? YEYE!!
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by Idowuay123: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
It's a play and not a novel.

quote author=jkpbestseries post=127169471]i dedicate the gods are not blame... Great novel to them[/quote]
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by Exceed15: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
May their fight not end . Useless party
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by Brush1: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=humberjade post=127178211]

If you aren't in tune with current affairs, not saying anything is the best way to make people think you are conversant but chose to stay quiet.

Ondo is APC. I doubt you read the body at all, captions only aren't enough to get full gists.

Know one is an embodiment of knowledge. You could have offered your correction and that would have been more appreciated. Unlearn the seen it all attitude.
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by jrusky(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
But to be very honest either window dressing or verander dressing or toilet dressing it is their party(apc) headache and it is their personal problem, however, if Tinubu did no intervene it is we people who will castigate him but now he intervened yet it is door dressing or kitchen dressing.

Pls free us biko.....
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by smartleo(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Blaze14k:

See as you dey disgrace urself
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by Blaze14k: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
smartleo:

See as you dey disgrace urself

Lol ok

Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by lordphenom: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=illicit post=127178126]Why can't Aketi hand over power?
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by okorogodwin4(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
He must complete the 8yrs
Re: Ondo PDP: Tinubu’s Intervention In Akeredolu, Aiyedatiwa Rift Mere Window-dressi by Tareq1105: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Alaigbo:
If Akeredolu does not show up in Ondo state the deputy should dare anyone that comes his way n take over the party structure n governance.

Go and help him take over since you lack respect for your Elders and no respect for agreement. This is the more reason why you can't be trusted by others.

Senate Sets Up Committee To Investigate Maina’s Return / Okupe To Sagay: Reveal Running Cost Of Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara, Others / SDP's Adewole Adebayo's Remarks At The NBA Conference 2022