Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Edo: Shaibu, Wife Celebrate Corpus Christi At St Paul (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Shaibu, Wife Celebrate Corpus Christi At St Paul (PHOTOS) (464 Views)

Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo: Shaibu, Wife Celebrate Corpus Christi At St Paul (PHOTOS) by BleedingPen: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2023
...Deputy Gov says God remains source of his strength, joy

Edo State Deputy Governor, Rt Hon Comrade Philip Shaibu, Sunday joined other catholic faithful worldwide to celebrate this year's Feast of Christ the King.

Shaibu joined the commemoration at St Paul's Catholic Church on Airport Road, Benin City, in a holy mass and procession round the City of Benin, led by the Parish Priest, Rev Fr Charles Omojiate.

The Deputy Governor noted that it was a day for catholic faithful all over the world to profess their faith in God by showing Him to the world through the sacrament.

According to him: "we must consistently do the work of God and obey his commandments. Today, we are thankful to God for always being with us and his grace for showcasing him to the world".

"For me, I am showing my God to the world, where I derive my joy and my strength. I thank God for life and his undying love for my life, my family and the world at large".

" Christ died for us on the Cross of Calvary and today, He has come to redeem us. Hallelujah to God for giving us his only begotten son", Shaibu added.

Earlier, the Parish Priest Rev Fr Charles Omojiate, emphasized that the kingship of Christ is limitless, unlike the earthly kingship and administrations.

Prayers, thanksgiving and renditions marked the highpoints of the holy mass and procession, which began from St Paul Catholic Church, through Akenzua Road, Ogbe Quarters and environs, back to Airport Road, all in Benin City.

https://metrowatchonline.com/photos-shaibu-wife-celebrate-corpus-christi-at-st-paul/?amp=1

Re: Edo: Shaibu, Wife Celebrate Corpus Christi At St Paul (PHOTOS) by BleedingPen: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Edo: Shaibu, Wife Celebrate Corpus Christi At St Paul (PHOTOS) by Padipadi(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Our next gov.
Re: Edo: Shaibu, Wife Celebrate Corpus Christi At St Paul (PHOTOS) by Chinjo2: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2023
If you like conduct Adoration Mass yourself. It's not your turn to become Governor of Edo state.
So wait for your turn.
Re: Edo: Shaibu, Wife Celebrate Corpus Christi At St Paul (PHOTOS) by gebest: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Noted please
Re: Edo: Shaibu, Wife Celebrate Corpus Christi At St Paul (PHOTOS) by money121(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Edo: Shaibu, Wife Celebrate Corpus Christi At St Paul (PHOTOS) by Depriest2020: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2023
He wants to start playing politics of catholicism like Anambra politicians.

(1) (Reply)

FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo / Can A State Single-handedly Gain Independence From Nigeria? / AFCON 2024: Super Eagles And President Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.