Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife (694 Views)

Woman Stirs Up Controversy On The Internet By Outlining Her Type Of Man / Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public / 15 Pre-wedding Shot That Stirs Up The Internet. This Will Make You Roll. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Danyel1z(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2023
It's not right to beat a woman, I don't support that. My neighbor tho, they were both yabbing themselves, instead of the man to leave the house, he was throwing words back at the wife before you know it, the wife said "you deserve hellfire" Omo, beat by Dre no reach the kine beats weh this man produce.
Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Kobicove(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2023
When the wife says "If you know you're a man beat me" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Albertone(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2023
Danyel1z:
It's not right to beat a woman, I don't support that. My neighbor tho, they were both yabbing themselves, instead of the man to leave the house, he was throwing words back at the wife before you know it, the wife said "you deserve hellfire" Omo, beat by Dre no reach the kine beats weh this man produce.

Why should the man leave the house?
If I were to be a woman and the man leaves the house for me, when he comes back, I'll resume from where I stopped. Let me see how many times he will be leaving the house.

To the main issue, I won't hit a woman unless she hits me first.
Incase of her hitting me, I'll give her X5 of whatever attack she gives me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Palazee(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2023
Albertone:

If I were to be a woman and the man leaves the house for me, when he comes back, I'll resume from where I stopped. Let me see how many times he will be leaving the house.

You see that's the problem, you are not a woman and on no planet does women reason like men

I agree with you tho, any woman that lift her finger on me will have her face disfigured.
Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Padipadi(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Kobicove:
You too go come do like goat beat her?
Nnaa men, a weak man fights a woman with fist. If you wan treat fûck of a woman, you can do it emotionally. Starvation, lack of funds, lack of love, lack of empathy, hardfuck and you won't even do like her toto sweet, in fact, make dem no say I m evil. Advise n tactics ole try to do bad things but you know, the world want peace. From our homes, peace is needed. So those tactics that's to be used badly are to be used in good ways. Correcting your woman by reporting her to higher authorities like her parent, talk things out, show her you can be mean when pushed to the wall, do as if you no care but be watching her to see how she coped in order to quickly rescue etc. Depending on the level of craze of the woman sha!
In Addendum;
Life's too tough sotey one woman go come dey use man do wayo!

1 Like

Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by FuckingMachine: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Kobicove:

Police should exonerate any man that responds to this ultimate challenge. grin
Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2023
Dear Op,

These are the words despite all the positive efforts you have contributed in making the family work that would make her say thrashes so that you would raise your hands on her as a husband.

1. You're a failure and good for nothing man...See papa Ada bought a car yesterday...Olosho, Oloriburuku.

2. Your mother is a witch, in short all your family members are witches and wizards.

3. See your junior sister gave birth to a bastard yesterday...Yeye family.

4. Your brother is a good for nothing person, he is very useless...In short, your parents wasted their money on that good for nothing bastard.

5. Woman wrapper, Yeye man!

And all these highlighted above would deserve beating especially when the woman is screaming it aloud Infront of neighbors and people passing by.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by ravensckar(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:
If you wan treat fûck of a woman, you can do it emotionally. Starvation, lack of funds, lack of love, lack of empathy, hardfuck and you won't even do like her toto sweet, Correcting your woman by reporting her to higher authorities like her parent, talk things out.
When person wey never marry drop quote, e no dey hard to know. Bros, I hail your marital wisdom o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Padipadi(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
ravensckar:
When person wey never marry drop quote, e no dey hard to know. Bros, I hail your marital wisdom o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do I nuke you or just let you go free of charge?
Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Fahvvy: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
As long as she doesn't get physically abusive, then I won't lay hands on her undecided...

Even if she's verbally abusive, I'll just send her back to her parents house (once I can't ignore her again) undecided...

But the day she makes the mistake of so much as shoving me eh, it'll be the day one of us will need a surgery undecided...
Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Afamsi: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
KyleJason:
Dear Op,

These are the words despite all the positive efforts you have contributed in making the family work that would make her say thrashes so that you would raise your hands on her as a husband.

1. You're a failure and good for nothing man...See papa Ada bought a car yesterday...Olosho, Oloriburuku.

2. Your mother is a witch, in short all your family members are witches and wizards.

3. See your junior sister gave birth to a bastard yesterday...Yeye family.

4. Your brother is a good for nothing person, he is very useless...In short, your parents wasted their money on that good for nothing bastard.

5. Woman wrapper, Yeye man!

And all these highlighted above would deserve beating especially when the woman is screaming it aloud Infront of neighbors and people passing by.

Did you write this from personal experience or from 'Face Me I Face You' experience

1 Like

Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Therock5555(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Make woman grab your blokus in a tight grip, I swear you fit tell her your arm pin but when she finally leaves you, the way you go deck her punch eh, it takes only will if God not to beat her to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Afamsi:
Did you write this from personal experience or from 'Face Me I Face You' experience

I wrote from the way erratic wives behave in real-life situations at home with their husbands.

In short, when a wife opens her uncontrolled dirty mouth to say these heinous words, you would be wondering, is this not the same woman I married, we kiss and bleep together, and also plan the state of the family affairs that is behaving like a possessed demon that needs the Pope's Exorcism?

See, women can be vile when they're very angry with their partners...Most times if not for the procreation of children, there would be no need for the existence of women.

God should accept that He made a terrible mistake creating women because man was at peace in the Garden of Eden already.

Peace out!

1 Like

Re: What Do Think Could Be That Word That Stirs Up A Man To Beat His Wife by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Albertone:

Leaving the house simply shows that the woman is the captain of the home and the man has already being subdued.

Who is the king of the forest? Is it the male lion or the female lion?

(1) (Reply)

My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her / I Am Trying To Understand My Life / Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.