Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap (414 Views)

Is What She Did Right? Should I Send Her Away? [Picture] / Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination / Man Devastated Over Wifes Secret Chats (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Dear Guys,

Yesterday myself and my friends were having a chat at a bear parlour , we are all married. He said he loves his wife very well but she is very stubborn and some times talk harsh to him and rude or commanding, although she some times apologizes when she is wrong but this is a case of sometimes, in other to let her come to her senses if she repeats again, one slap always adjust her senses for one week and she will be humbled and quick to cry, he will then apologize to her that she caused it. We were all shocked.

He said she fears her so much as a result of this, guys is this is the right way to handle your wife and how can she change.
Re: Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap by Viserion: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
no its not right.
Re: Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
If you want to be sentenced to life in prison, slap me as a man.

Because immedialtely I start fearing you, I'll then start doing everything in my power to get rid of you, even if it means framing you for a crime you didn't commit... And I'll do it in silence

Someone once provoked me so bad, I cried, then I started coming up with a sinister plan to frame her... Her superiors were even about to suspend her from her job, but I decided to play along and beg them to have mercy on her knowing very well that I was the one behind everything... And it was quite fun seeing her looking all depressed... But since it was her first offence, I believed that she deserved a second chance.

And the funny thing about the whole thing is that we became closer after her suspension got cancelled because she saw me as her savior, not knowing that I was behind everything.

So if you're a man and you think you're always going to be using your power as a man to slap me as a way of correcting me, then go ahead and do it at your own risk.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap by Patented: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
its not a method i would employ. it may not work on all women either. Last last Domestic violence is Domestic violence.

The wife may be one of those few " odd" women who crave a bit of violence and believe it is a sign of love cos when she mouths of at her hubby she knows the slap will come eventually and she will keep at it till she gets the slap.if this is the case she probably needs some therapy to break her out of the craving and to teach her to bridle her tongue and respect her man more.

There is a saying that " in every man is a King and a fool, whichever you address, is the one that will respond to you"

scoobyblogspot:
Dear Guys,

Yesterday myself and my friends were having a chat at a bear parlour , we are all married. He said he loves his wife very well but she is very stubborn and some times talk harsh to him and rude or commanding, although she some times apologizes when she is wrong but this is a case of sometimes, in other to let her come to her senses if she repeats again, one slap always adjust her senses for one week and she will be humbled and quick to cry, he will then apologize to her that she caused it. We were all shocked.

He said she fears her so much as a result of this, guys is this is the right way to handle your wife and how can she change.
Re: Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap by Newdawn30: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
Well one can be provoked sometimes to the extent of snapping her, but after you will feel bad it's not a mans finest moment, after doing that na you go still go beg her, and she will use it against you to blackmail you and people will always give her sympathy. Even though she was the one that did something bad like cheating .
Once she just says you lay hands on her you don lost the case already. People look down on domestic violence. Instead of slapping her don't eat her food. If she no send then you know she doesn't care about you

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap by Susily(m): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2023
Samantha124:

Because immedialtely I start fearing you, I'll then start doing everything in my power to get rid of you, even if it means framing you for a crime you didn't commit... And I'll do it in silence

Someone once provoked me so bad, I cried, then I started coming up with a sinister plan to frame her... Her superiors were even about to suspend her from her job, but I decided to play along and beg them to have mercy on her knowing very well that I was the one behind everything... And it was quite fun seeing her looking all depressed... But since it was her first offence, I believed that she deserved a second chance.

And the funny thing about the whole thing is that we became closer after her suspension got cancelled because she saw me as her savior, not knowing that I was behind everything.

So if you're a man and you think you're always going to be using your power as a man to slap me as a way of correcting me, then go ahead and do it at your own risk.

De play
Re: Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap by Uncle96(m): 6:46am On Nov 28, 2023
Samantha124:

Wow...

You're quite strategic and diplomatic. Lol

Anyway... I want to send you a Dm now and make a few enquiries about NES's . Would be glad to get a quick response.

Thanks!
Re: Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2023
You want to slap someone you will sleep beside at night.

You nor even fear for your life.

Violence begets violence and I can even slap my kids while correcting them talkless of an adults woman.

You will be stabbed to death on your bed one night.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right: Should You Reset Your Stuborn Wifes SENSES With ONE Slap by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
I don't know anything about NES.
Uncle96:

Wow...

You're quite strategic and diplomatic. Lol

Anyway... I want to send you a Dm now and make a few enquiries about NES's . Would be glad to get a quick response.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Womaniser Didn't Expect What She Had To Say, She Could Also See Dead People / I Left My Children To Die For The Man I Loved : The Choice That Haunts Me / You Are Not A Man If You Are Concerned About Your Woman’s Earnings – Saida Boj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.