Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? (465 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC / 2023 Not Business As Usual, We’ve Learnt Our Lessons — Northern Elders / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? by wallex1983(m): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2023
Very early in the administration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Minister for Interior was quoted to have cleared all passport production applications.

Has anyone recently applied and got his/her passport?

What was the waiting time like?

Are we back to business as usual?
Re: Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? by fkelly(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2023
2-3 months, if not express. I got evidence incase.
Re: Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? by ipobarecriminals: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2023
cool y'all should trust and give this government time to fix it all.There won't be any excuses next year
Re: Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? by Alaigbo(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2023
What is your evidence
You even get money to apply for the passport foolish obidient ipob Igbo like you.

fkelly:
2-3 months, if not express. I got evidence incase.
Re: Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? by madone: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2023
wallex1983:
Very early in the administration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Minister for Interior was quoted to have cleared all passport production applications.

Has anyone recently applied and got his/her passport?

What was the waiting time like?

Are we back to business as usual?
I renewed mine this November and got it in two weeks. The thing is know who you use
And got it
Re: Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? by Brendaniel: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
madone:
I renewed mine this November and got it in two weeks. The thing is know who you use
And got it

You paid extra to get yours in 2 weeks?
Re: Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? by fkelly(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Alaigbo:
What is your evidence
You even get money to apply for the passport foolish obidient ipob Igbo like you.

My experience is evidence, bellow is realistic proof.

I applied for a passport renewal on 24-08-23, paid 55,000 for none express. Express requires additional 25k that is 80,000.

I was told to come back after 3 weeks, I did and it wasn't ready, after a month and 3 weeks I went back it wasn't also really, I started disturbing the relation officer and after 2months and some days he sent me a message to confirm that it was ready. I collected it in November, and am currently on a business trip.

I will be ignoring other comments u made because when u trade words with a ragamuffin, surely he will bring u down to his level to win u.

Re: Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? by madone: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

You paid extra to get yours in 2 weeks?
even if tou pay extra b toucant even get into in one month. The truth is that the system is better now. All I spent was 45k
Re: Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? by Brendaniel: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
madone:
even if tou pay extra b toucant even get into in one month. The truth is that the system is better now. All I spent was 45k

then the system is not yet better as long as you paid above the normal price.....
Re: Is Passport Renewal Still Business As Usual? by seanfer(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
fkelly:

My experience is evidence, bellow is realistic proof.

I applied for a passport renewal on 24-08-23, paid 55,000 for none express. Express requires additional 25k that is 80,000.

I was told to come back after 3 weeks, I did and it wasn't ready, after a month and 3 weeks I went back it wasn't also really, I started disturbing the relation officer and after 2months and some days he sent me a message to confirm that it was ready. I collected it in November, and am currently on a business trip.

I will be ignoring other comments u made because when u trade words with a ragamuffin, surely he will bring u down to his level to win u.

You apply before the Minister gave the NIS the order to clear all backlogs of passport applications. Things are not like it used to be before.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Raid On Dangote Office: Payback Time From Emefiele / Group Of Africans Pray To White Man After AFCON Game / They Allowed Abia To Rot’ — Medical Doctor Slams Orji Kalu’s Successors For Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.