Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno (22759 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) / Boko Haram Kidnaps 50 Loggers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by BigDawsNet: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2023
My country is not safe anymore
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Sirianese: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by AbuTwins: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2023
May Allah punish Boko haram and destroy them and their supporters as well as Israel, IPOB and other Terrorists!

May Allah have mercy on the soul of our dead brothers!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by cococandy(f): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2023
And all the northern young men won’t be summarily arrested and for this. Because we all understand the rule of law when it comes to treating people who aren’t easterners in Nigeria.

Let it happen in the east and everyone gets arrested. No die diligence or even a pretense at intelligent fact finding before random arrests and executions

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Ishilove: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2023
What exactly are Boko Haram fighting for? This is not what Islam teaches as far as my little knowledge of the religion goes, so what exactly is BH trying achieve with all these mindless murders of innocent, defenceless people who are also Muslims??

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Crafteck1: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2023
Free free Palestine
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Crafteck1: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2023
AbuTwins:
May Allah punish Boko haram and destroy them and their supporters as well as Israel, IPOB and other Terrorists!

May Allah have mercy on the soul of our dead brothers!

No be mohammed work dem de do?

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by AbuTwins: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2023
Sirianese:

Religion of Pïss and Shït

The people killed are Muslims yet you'll still blame Muslims!

May Allah heal you and your 🧠!

Civilianarmy:
Religion of peace......

Looking for work from home opportunities? Read the article below.

https://prepgist.com/how-to-teach-online-and-earn-money/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by ajepako(f): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Suddenly the major news media is either not reporting or under-reporting the atrocities of terrorists anymore

The same mainstream media that shouted and screamed the evil acts of Boko Haram into our ears everyday has suddenly gone mute

Why wouldn't they?

Shey una dey expect them to ' embarrass their ' annointed messiah' with news of insecurity?

I dont think so

It's a bumpy ride as always..

Awalokan! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by AbuTwins: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Crafteck1:

No be mohammed work dem de do?

Show me where they said that when those people were killed?

Is Israel doing Yahweh work in Palestine?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by GloriousGbola: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Ishilove:
What exactly are Boko Haram fighting for? This is not what Islam teaches as far as my little knowledge of the religion goes, so what exactly is BH trying achieve by all these mindless murders of innocent, defenceless people who are also Muslims??

it could be several things

since boko haram styles itself as a government, any one unfortunate enough to fall under their control must pay some sort of tax and be subject to whatever rules they establish. so this could be sending a message

also, it could be the usual Nigerian unsolved murder. - boko haram has nothing to do with it - but journalists and police tag it like that. if i have beef for anyone in that region , i can just murder the person and it would be tagged boko hahram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by obinna58(m): 8:33am On Nov 29, 2023
nurusystem

Your family people are doing their normal routine like their hamas counterpart

We’re doomed in this nation
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by soccerlite: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2023
The squid game

The security chiefs are enjoying it

Oluwa a se idajo yin
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Trojan8(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2023
Two days, thread still in it's 2nd page. There's no doubt that NL fosters tribal bias. Useless site.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by soccerlite: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2023
Ishilove:
What exactly are Boko Haram fighting for? This is not what Islam teaches as far as my little knowledge of the religion goes, so what exactly is BH trying achieve by all these mindless murders of innocent, defenceless people who are also Muslims??

When experience people say don't negotiate with terrorist

Even if they are millions kill dem all

Soon they know they will get amnesty, money constabulary etc

Fresh ones will surely emerge
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Civilianarmy: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Humans are humans regardless of who they choose to kill. This has been going on for decades and none of your Islamic prophet openly preach against stuff like this.

Hopefully may Allah bless your merciful brain
AbuTwins:

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2023
It wouldn't at all surprise me if the former colonial master is secretly sponsoring BK and the roving bandits in the country.
Divide and conquer still works.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by dkidd: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Ishilove:
I believe these are not Nigerians. Probably fulanis from across the bordering countries because I don't see any sense in destroying your own people unprovoked and destroying their source of living even after taxing them heavily and collecting fees and levies from them. It can't be just to get at the government. There's an external force propelling these nutcases and it's objective must be a dark one... Very dark one. Just trying to make sense of it all 🤷🏾‍♂️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Osanoghodua1: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2023
I heard these guys are not Muslim faithfuls, maybe they are ido worshippers! Lols same way Hamas are! But Muslim faithfuls worldwide are celebrating HAMAS which are more brutal than Boko Haram, may God open your eyes.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Angelfrost(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2023
You mean the same Boko Haram that has been technically defeated, according to APC supporters?!

It's funny how the same people being slaughtered by Boko Haram are busy supporting Hamas in Palestine.

Dumb Negroes.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by dkidd: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2023
soccerlite:

When experience people say don't negotiate with terrorist

Even if they are millions kill dem all

Soon they know they will get amnesty, money constabulary etc

Fresh ones will surely emerge
I mean how can u even think of negotiating with them? Isn't that encouraging to the idiots? Things are going on within this country that is hidden but sooner than later their agenda will be in the open
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2023
AbuTwins:

wait so he should blame the christians that couldn't pray for the safety of the loggers. AbuTwins is very unwise.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by dkidd: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2023
Moneyboyz:
Islamic terrorist, those head slamming black niggers will never have sense.

Mohammed himself was a slave trader who hated black people.
Here today black niggars were killing their kinsmen for him.

Haaa 😳😳😳
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by sweetjohn(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2023
Whoever brought Islam to Nigeria will never rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2023
AbuTwins:

Show me where they said that when those people were killed?

Is Israel doing Yahweh work in Palestine?

if hamas had done Mohammed work in Palestine, Israel for no look their side. In this situation it's not a bad idea if Israel helps them in doing Mohammed work in their backyard
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by sweetjohn(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba Muslims don't care about this
Yoruba muslims are worst. They may not be actively beheading but hide under the guise of tribalism to commit worst evil. Anyway their victims are naive yoruba christains.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2023
Let them do what they like in northern Nigeria.
We in the south are in a different world.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Winnin009: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2023
AbuTwins:

So who killed them? Christians? Atheists? Juju worshippers?

Ohhh! Yeah! It was Muslims that killed them. Unprovoked! Probably shouted the name of your god while committing the heinous act.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by imagrg(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2023
When armed robbers visited my house and neighbouring houses severally within one week, we called on the Police but they refused to come to our rescue. Even the local vigilante had no money for fuel and repair of their vehicle.
Na God go save us for dis corntree. grin
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Winnin009: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2023
Wow! I can’t believe what I just read! More like religion of racism. 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP / Dr Philip Emeagwali: Outlining The 25 Discovery Of Nigeria Greatest Scientist / FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.