Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno (22752 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) / Boko Haram Kidnaps 50 Loggers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by macphilip: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2023
nawa o
Boko Haram still dey kill people... cry
Don't they get tired of killing?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Sirianese: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2023
AbuTwins:

The people killed are Muslims yet you'll still blame Muslims!

May Allah heal you and your 🧠!

May Allah heal your anus-brain

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by SoNature(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2023
Beremx:
This is no longer news in Nigeria. It has become a normal thing so everyone moves on.
We need news on IPOB killings for Nigeria to trend. undecided undecided

I think you people should stop comparing SE zone with northerners who have no regards for human lives.

So, it's understandable why such barbaric news gets more attention when it happens in the SE region. Fulanis have repeatedly maintained that they value cattle more than human beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2023
APC bigots food is served … may the blood of the headless be on your conscience Ise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by eepeepook: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2023
Seun has lost it. Honestly, this forum is a dump. 4chan with its brazen racism is a better source of information than this trash heap. See the headline, yet every other comment speaks on Igbos. What do Igbos have to do with this? It is the reason things of this sort will continue unabated, we are not united as a people. Even if we aren’t, let’s try to understand that human beings just like us lost their lives unjustly. It could be any one of us. The victims in the report were unlucky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by olowo1930: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2023
How do want someone above 80yrs defence this country? AnywayMay God intervene into Nigeria matter. I know with time we shall get their.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Tetraozonaitera: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2023
And after the killings they will go and observe their five times daily prayer. Saying Allau Akbar. grin

A very peaceful Religion unleashing terror all over the world.

Jesus is the only way to heaven. No other way to reach God.
Accept Jesus Christ today before it is too late.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by pacespot(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2023
These people have resumed killings, the just give them a break of few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by AbuTwins: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2023
Sirianese:

May Allah heal your anus-brain

Na so you resemble this picture of a lout!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by pacespot(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2023
These people have resumed killings, they just give them a break of few weeks.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by AbuTwins: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2023
Winnin009:

So who killed them? Christians? Atheists? Juju worshippers?

Ohhh! Yeah! It was Muslims that killed them. Unprovoked! Probably shouted the name of your god while committing the heinous act.

Show us where they were shouting?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by AbuTwins: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
if hamas had done Mohammed work in Palestine, Israel for no look their side. In this situation it's not a bad idea if Israel helps them in doing Mohammed work in their backyard

Too much talk! Show proofs!

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday invoked the theory of ‘Amalek’, a nation in the Hebrew Bible, to justify the killing of Gaza residents in the ongoing Israel-Hamas war that has killed over 1,400 Israelis, and nearly 8,000 people in Gaza.

“You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. 1 Samuel 15:3 ‘Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass’," Netanyahu said.

Bible has always been a Jewish terrorist manual even Boko haram, ISWAP and IPOB can use it.

They must kill infant and suckling, ox, sheep and ass wet no do anything for them?

Na God be this?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Zeebuy: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2023
SoNature:

I think you people should stop comparing SE zone with northerners who have no regards for human lives.

So, it's understandable why such barbaric news gets more attention when it happens in the SE region. Fulanis have repeatedly maintained that they value cattle more than human beings.

Nonsense talk.
Are the northerners not humans like the SE?

Why does Yoruba Muslims rush into every thread concerning SE to spew crap but ignore other threads?

I've always maintained that the life of an average South Easterner is worth the lives of 20 people from other tribes and every day I'm proved right
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by AbuTwins: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
wait so he should blame the christians that couldn't pray for the safety of the loggers. AbuTwins is very unwise.

Think before you type!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by AbuTwins: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2023
Civilianarmy:
Humans are humans regardless of who they choose to kill. This has been going on for decades and none of your Islamic prophet openly preach against stuff like this.

Hopefully may Allah bless your merciful brain

You lied. The famous Albani Zaria was killed with his family when he preached against them!
Google it.

And many has been preaching against them more codedly!

And we don't have Islamic Prophet after Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam.

And Allah will bless me, myself and I and cure you of your bigotry!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by jrusky(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2023
I
Brendaniel:
And Nigeria claims to have a supposed president...

When I knew how heartless Tinubu and his wife were was when Tinubu supported Buhari's re-election in 2019 and his wife challenged Smart Adeyemi in the senate when he said the senate had to do something about Buhari concerning the killing of about 100 rice farmers that happened at the time, I think an old man witnessed about 10 of his sons beheaded in front of him, boko haram refused to kill the old man, they wanted him to suffer for the rest of his life the trauma of what he saw.

Tinubu's wife asked Smart Adeyemi "Are you opposition?" for speaking against Buhari's government when that incident happened just because of her husband's ambition - and some people think these same set of couple in power will have pity on them - Tinubu and his wife are very heartless human beings.

Another nonsense from a nonsense human. So it is Tinubu to blame now for Boko Haraam baa? So you are hearing those bastards just started beheading their victim ba? So what has your motherfucker Obi do about ipob who are killing and beheading in SE? Provide any evidence where the bastard obi had ever spoke or speak against the evil morons called ipob or Ekpa, yet you see him as your preferred saviour my a s s?

Pls if you like kill yourself because of Tinubu, Gringory Anuofia Obi will never rule Nigeria get that to your skull.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Winnin009: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2023
AbuTwins:

Show us where they were shouting?

Show us they weren’t Muslims. That should prove if they shouted or not.

😂😂😂
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Felix6: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2023
indemnityy:
Boko Haram have been decimated by......
Technicality FAITHFOOLS.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by blueAgent(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Racoon:
They [b]marauding zombies [/b]are not here yet to show concern yet because the matter didn't concern alaigbo. They don't even have pity for their brethren down there being afflicted. They are standing with their killer Palestine terrorists

I like that description of Urchins. shocked
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by CrossRhodes: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2023
indemnityy:
Boko Haram have been decimated by......
Lai mohammed
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2023
SeeWahala:

To them this is just shettox mistakenly touching common houseflies cry

Nothing to see here
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Dennisochampa: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2023
Brendaniel:

When I knew how heartless Tinubu and his wife were was when Tinubu supported Buhari's re-election in 2019 and his wife challenged Smart Adeyemi in the senate when he said the senate had to do something about Buhari concerning the killing of about 100 rice farmers that happened at the time, I think an old man witnessed about 10 of his sons beheaded in front of him, boko haram refused to kill the old man, they wanted him to suffer for the rest of his life the trauma of what he saw.

Tinubu's wife asked Smart Adeyemi "Are you opposition?" for speaking against Buhari's government when that incident happened just because of her husband's ambition - and some people think these same set of couple in power will have pity on them - Tinubu and his wife are very heartless human beings.
So if Peter obi was president, he would have gone to fight boko haram himself??
Una dey forget say insurgency dey every single place on earth....
Recently, in France, some guys stabbed a number of people to death... In USA, shootings here and there.. Don't they have presidents??
In Cameroon, a number of people were killed in a bar recently while in SA, those ones deh kill for fun.
These killings are everywhere....
No dey talk like say tinubu suppose wear uniform go fight boko haram....
There is nothing Peter obi would have done differently apart from condemning the attacks...
Tinubu is less than a year in government...
He can't solve the problem of insecurity completely in less than a year....
May the souls of those killed rest in peace
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Dennisochampa: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Bokoharam is ISIS, and Hamas is ISIS.

Your counterparts in the Southeast (IPOB) are there protecting farmers and their farmland from intruders without collecting a dime and here you are killing farmers, and villagers, collecting tributes and burning farmlands. Shame on you. You don't represent Islam.
.... Oh wow.... So the Ipob have finally been declared terrorists.... Oh wow..
If they are protecting their people... How come they killed the former nafdac boss husband...
What about the soldier they killed and beheaded... Was she not one of their own?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2023
BOkO HARAM DESERVES THESAME DOSE OF VACINE MEDICINE THAT ISRAEL GAVE TO HAMAS.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by AbuTwins: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2023
Winnin009:

Show us they weren’t Muslims. That should prove if they shouted or not.

😂😂😂

So your accusation has no proof and is baseless?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Brendaniel: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Recently, in France, some guys stabbed a number of people to death... In USA, shootings here and there.. Don't they have presidents??
In Cameroon, a number of people were killed in a bar recently while in SA, those ones deh kill for fun.
There is nothing Peter obi would have done differently apart from condemning the attacks...

There is no where in this world crime does not happen, but what happens after the crime is what makes the difference, all the countries you listed, where the perpetrators not caught and the victims not given justice or at least serious ongoing work to victim justice, also they put in more measures to ensure such attacks don't reoccur in the same place, here list how many victims of such attacks have been given justice or what the govt is doing to stop such, please don't compare the 2, and don't compare Peter Obi with Tinubu till he has ruled as a president like Tinubu....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Blaze14k: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu's wife asked Smart Adeyemi "[b]Are you opposition?" for speaking against Buhari's government when that incident happened just because of her husband's ambition - and some people think these same set of couple in power will have pity on them - Tinubu and his wife are very heartless human beings.[/b]

Yah I remembered that question from her it was shocking to see her reaction in such manner.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Blaze14k: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Stop trying to justify your ignorance.. u guys said all sort of things tinubu did to build Lagos. Right now u don't have any excuse and please take Peter obi off ur mess
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Dennisochampa: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

Stop trying to justify your ignorance.. u guys said all sort of things tinubu did to build Lagos. Right now u don't have any excuse and please take Peter obi off ur mess
Mess?? Ignorance?
Lol... My happiness be say obi will never rule 9ja....
Speaking about Lagos... I prefer to stay in the Lagos tinubu ruled than the anambra oni governed...
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Dennisochampa: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2023
Brendaniel:

There is no where in this world crime does not happen, but what happens after the crime is what makes the difference, all the countries you listed, where the perpetrators not caught and the victims not given justice or at least serious ongoing work to victim justice, also they put in more measures to ensure such attacks don't reoccur in the same place, here list how many victims of such attacks have been given justice or what the govt is doing to stop such, please don't compare the 2, and don't compare Peter Obi with Tinubu till he has ruled as a president like Tinubu....
.... Oh I will compare the both of them because as bad as tinubu was.... He left a better Lagos than obi left anambra.....
As for the crime issue.... If you were in tinubu shoes... Please tell me what you will do??
Take up arms and go and fight boko haram yourself?
These fvckers hide among civilians...
They come out, strike and go back among civilians....
The government forces are doing the best they can and the same people who are crying for them to be caught are those who will claim the soldiers have killed innocent people when soldiers to all out to fish out the Boko haram suspects....
Was there no attacks on civilians by armed groups during obi tenure?? Did he catch the culprits till date? Or u want us to start digging??
Re: Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno by Blaze14k: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Mess?? Ignorance?
Lol... My happiness be say obi will never rule 9ja....
Speaking about Lagos... I prefer to stay in the Lagos tinubu ruled than the anambra oni governed...

Who cares if he don't ever rule Nigeria. All of u sound the same with this line. You all act like sheeps without direction. Ogbeni enjoy ur president I don't care. Compare Lagos with New York ozuo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Offers Stowaway Teenager A Scholarship / Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.