Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages (25595 Views)

Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands N10 Million Damages / Ekiti Govt Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20 / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by 2023NaijaVoter: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
mabea:
Why would Ekiti govt sue the clergyman are they not both from the state?

Seems lawsuits, the Appeals and Supreme Court are in vogue recently.
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Atarakpa: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
KillahPriest:
The so called pastor's lawyers should have warned him against this folly from day one and now he's going to beg publicly.

Ps. Dammy is not a chef in any respect. Please stop insulting that profession cool
that's the way they make money. More billing to the pastor. The more trouble you are in. The more money we make
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by franugo(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Berankis:

Whoever did this video is mentally premature. Tinubu was not the only Leader there not engaging is discussions. There were 3 to 4 other men behind him that were not even moving at all. Why not speak only when you have a meaning thing to utter, isn't quietness better and to be self-contained?
He may not have performed up to our expectations but let's not be too stupid to start trivializing everything around us. Only a mad man would believe that anyone will fix this country in 1year or less. We all contributed/contributing to the rot of the country and always turn-around to blame only the leaders.

Very stupid video....wasted my data watching it

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Web2020: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
That is the problem with a tribe who is always jealous of the achievements of others.
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by KillahPriest: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
Atarakpa:
that's the way they make money. More billing to the pastor. The more trouble you are in. The more money we make
There's a level you get to in law practice where you won't want to bring insult to your chambers (except maybe the price is right) . These lawyers have proven to be hungry, charge and bail lawyers. They should have told him to leave the small girl because the wahala is not worth it, she doesn't have any personal money, she has a lot of attention and public sympathy on her and he has absolutely no case against her. It was a dead end from day one. They collected his 30k filing fee, now they'll go and blab nonsense in court grin

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by chukkystar(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
First of all He invested in Her and expected immediate returns, secondly who knows if it's His personal Money or the Church's Money.
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by ycat: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
They are still butt-hurt from Peter Obi being crushed by our great president, they need a daily dose of these fake stories to feel better about their election loss.
Berankis:

Whoever did this video is mentally premature. Tinubu was not the only Leader there not engaging is discussions. There were 3 to 4 other men behind him that were not even moving at all. Why not speak only when you have a meaning thing to utter, isn't quietness better and to be self-contained?
He may not have performed up to our expectations but let's not be too stupid to start trivializing everything around us. Only a mad man would believe that anyone will fix this country in 1year or less. We all contributed/contributing to the rot of the country and always turn-around to blame only the leaders.
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by DarkJeddi(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
Paraman:
god of man. I don't trust anybody, even in religious house.
Especially in religious houses..
Scammers,the whole lot of them.💯
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Morbeta11(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
Good for him.....
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
2023NaijaVoter:
Worship God, don't Worship Money!

The movie whose cover picture you posted is one of the best Nollywood movies of the early 2000s.
I watched it as a child back then and this year I watched it on YouTube.
Very educational and interesting.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by hotwax: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
I can assure you. It’s not more than sex Oko Ato obo.

Make I fck you, I no gree.

The number of fck you promise me never complete… I no Dey do again.

You Dey carry obo give another person…

Pastors and fck fcky
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Excellency36: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
Olawade24:
Yeye da smell, infact the pastor da ment. Thank God say I don come IMO state come see my girl ginika, the kind fucc'k when I go fucc'k today even seun go jealous me.

But na risk I take o, all the way from osun to IMO. Chai Toto you do me this one.

Bro u remind me those days, I traveled from Ogbomoso to benue state university to kna*ck kpekus for two weeks.

I nearly die in an accident nau God save me.
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Olawade24: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Excellency36:

Bro u remind me those days, I traveled from Ogbomoso to benue state university to kna*ck kpekus for two weeks.

Na so grin
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
chukkystar:
First of all He invested in Her and expected immediate returns, secondly who knows if it's His personal Money or the Church's Money.
This is the issue between them. Apparently, things didn't go as expected as the whole thing didn't attract the needed attention (money down the drain).

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Pastorpreneurs at it again.Only religiously stupid and spiritually lazy people will still be patronising the churches of these disgrace to the Body of Christ.
If the Ekiti state government can sue this pastor,then he really must have overstepped his bounds.
It's high time government at all levels start regulating all these Pentecostal churches, because they are often part of the problems in the society.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by agabusta: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
KillahPriest:
There's a level you get to in law practice where you won't want to bring insult to your chambers (except maybe the price is right) . These lawyers have proven to be hungry, charge and bail lawyers. They should have told him to leave the small girl because the wahala is not worth it, she doesn't have any personal money, she has a lot of attention and public sympathy on her and he has absolutely no case against her. It was a dead end from day one. They collected his 30k filing fee, now they'll go and blab nonsense in court grin

Is filing fee that much?
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Mosba: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Good that panstor get something he want pastorize with Dammy.
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Numerouno94(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
Olawade24:
Yeye da smell, infact the pastor da ment. Thank God say I don come IMO state come see my girl ginika, the kind fucc'k when I go fucc'k today even seun go jealous me.

But na risk I take o, all the way from osun to IMO. Chai Toto you do me this one.

No go kill person daughter ooo gringrin
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Numerouno94(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
Excellency36:

Wetin u for tell baba God?
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by siant: 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Billion dollars prophet.
These Nigerian prosperity gospel preachers have succeeded in destroying christian values patapata.

1 Like

Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by livebullet(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Normally I trust armed robbers pass naija pastors
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by KillahPriest: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
agabusta:

Is filing fee that much?
just a random guess grin
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by FireUpNow(m): 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
atiku4President:
Na so? What is really the young lady's 'sin'? Is it that there's something people are not aware of or she didn't give the pastor any of the foods she cooked?

I think the pastor wanted special natural food.
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Gainman: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
atiku4President:
Na so? What is really the young lady's 'sin'? Is it that there's something people are not aware of or she didn't give the pastor any of the foods she cooked?
if some just come on public dat should in case anything happen to him they should hold u responsible. How will u handle d situation. The lady went too far with these public statement. So if by chance she just fall sick or something happen to her, what will d world be saying about d pastor. People should be able to control their tongue
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by naturefellow(m): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
atiku4President:
being a pawn
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by ceejay80s(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
DOM7:
Don't begin to judge the man because she is a small girl, what the children of nowadays know and can do is beyond your imagination and sympathy, case of mesoma and the other one that hired thugs to killed her former employer should tell you something about these little ones, I'm a primary school teacher what these eyes have seen and what my ears heard hmmmm. Let the law have it's course!
Can U please tell us what she did that she was arrested, sebi, if U thief police will say U thief, if U kidnap , they will say U kidnap,
What's her offence ?
Them no wan talk but arrest her
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Starships4u(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
atiku4President:

Be like pastor nor see kpomo chop
Re: Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages by Ameduedwin: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
hmmm short of world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Shuts Down Official Twitter Handle Account @pdpnigeria / Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road / Osun Pays Four Months Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.