Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 (11183 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
dhesire:

One thing I know and so damn sure of is that Jesus is not gay but the undeniable fact that is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind is that your father, I mean ya papa na gay, he is a gay lord, a gay and foolish soul that birth an irredeemable wretched scallywag like you.
Yes, how did you know my father is gay? because you and your father fork my father in ass, cheesy if Jesus is not gay why was he not married? Who was Jesus wife?

You are sure Jesus is not gay? When did you met Jesus to estabilish if he gay or not? You are one deluded soul.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by dhesire(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yes, how did you know my father is gay? because you and your father fork my father in ass, cheesy if Jesus is not gay why was he not married? Who was Jesus wife?

You are sure Jesus is not gay? When did you met Jesus to estabilish if he gay or not? You are one deluded soul.

Me and my father forked YOUR FATHER!
That means YOUR FATHER IS FORKED FOR LIFE!!!

Yippee!!!!!!!!!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
dhesire:

Me and my father forked YOUR FATHER!
That means YOUR FATHER IS FORKED FOR LIFE!!!

Yippee!!!!!!!!!
Well... if you claim my father is gay how da fork else would you have known he is gay? Yes, my father is forked, so are you and your father.

Now, tell me how you are sure Jesus is not gay?
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by dhesire(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Well... if you claim my father is gay how da fork else would you have known he is gay? Yes, my father is forked, so are you and your father.

Now, tell me how you are sure Jesus is not gay?

Your father is gay and miserably forked for life.
QED!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
dhesire:

Your father is gay and miserably forked for life.
QED!
So are you and your father.,
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by dhesire(m): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
So are you and your father.,

Your gay papa leads the pack.
Don't worry by the time life is forked out of his odoriferous ass, you will continue from where he stopped.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2023
dhesire:

Your gay papa leads the pack.
Don't worry by the time life is forked out of his odoriferous ass, you will continue from where he stopped.
Well..., as long as you and your father keep forking my father he will be fine i will continue from where he stop anyway and i will fork your son's and your brothers and the forking continues into your future generations, i will fork the whole of your generations in the ass.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by dhesire(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Well..., as long as you and your father keep forking my father he will be fine i will continue from where he stop anyway and i will fork your son's and your brothers and the forking continues into your future generations, i will fork the whole of your generations in the ass.

Oshey! Fork ass nigga.
You are a proud son of your fuckery father!
Continue to Bleep around till nothing is left of you and your imbecilic father.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
dhesire:

Oshey! Fork ass nigga.
You are a proud son of your fuckery father!
Continue to Bleep around till nothing is left of you and your imbecilic father.
Yes, will continue to fork your brothers and you sons. I might even fork you.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by dhesire(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:

....till you fork yourself and you'd be done for, for live!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by LikeAking: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
kelvindj98:

Imagine living in Nigeria and trying to scare people about hell fire. Una no get sense o

On this land we eat fire.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by dhesire(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:

......till you fork yourself and you'd be done for, for life.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by dhesire(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:

Fork yourself till you perish.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 by Newborn27(f): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2023
If you're at the redemption city say hi smiley

My Boss later approved my letter of permission.

I'm here and it's been a glorious Thursday service all day.

Glory!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Christian And A Disciple? / How DNA Technology Proves The Existence Of God / The Truth Your Pastor Would Not Tell You About Tithes: Tithing Is Unscriptural U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.