Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? - Islam for Muslims (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? (32362 Views)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by cuteeme: 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
deols:

oh I havent. No, they dont want you to think anything. You assume they do.

I said it once on this forum of the stereotype people have concerning Muslims. Some people wouldnt even have a conversation with you cos ur hijab makes them see u as probably dumb or uneducated. I have wowed many people on different occassions and am proud of that. Still, I dont want you to think nothing beyond that am a Muslim- hope u gerrit.

Now, what gives some1 who has himself committed fornication the chance to judge others. You have, does that make it a christian value? that is my point. Never judge Islam by the actions of some Muslims.
Then you and your likes shud neva judge Christianity by the actions of some Christians... Double-standard people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Things To Do During The Holy Month Of Ramadan / Islamic Ruling On MMM / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.