Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? (32421 Views)

Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2011
Prostitution in Dubai

by Drima on September 15, 2007

PBS has an excellent report about prostitution in Dubai. It comes together with a 12 minute video clip which is very revealing and unique. It’s worth your time.

What caught my attention in this short documentary is that some women in Dubai aren’t forced into prostitution but that they actually voluntarily get involved in it. Apparently the money is too good to resist. Some of them make as much as 7,000 American dollars a month. It was a little shocking to me.

A Moroccan LovePeddler displays the henna patterns on her arms. Muslim LovePeddlers are paid the highest in Dubai. [Drima: Actually, according to some naughty guys I know who live in Dubai, Arab LovePeddlers are the most expensive.

http://www.sudanesethinker.com/2007/09/15/prostitution-in-dubai/
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by maclatunji: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2011
brainpulse:

Pls lets think about it. How will you as a man satisfy the attention of 4 women at a time always and the others will not be jealous. It leads to chaos, most men that i see keeps these ladies as girlfriends. Then if the lady takes in, the man then has no option than to marry her. Then to my question, What was the very first act commited outside the marriage? Adultery. Which was the act the Glorious Books says they should avoid by marrying more than one wife? Then the man unleashes another 3,4 and underground runs. the first wife is now neglected, her husband attention is now divided among 3 others, The books says she must be happy with it whether she likes it or not then she says it is her destiny.

You are trying to sound intelligent but you cannot help your bias. There are hundreds of millions of Muslim men who are married to one woman so it is not a must to be in a Polygamous relationship. Funny enough many of the so-called celebrities are taking-up No. 2 and 3 wife positions so go-figure! At their level, they realize that forming will do them no good!

Brianpulse can you really say you have not fornicated in your life before marriage. If you cannot answer Yes to this question then all of your arguments are in the dustbin. Let Frosbel too come and answer the question. If you lie God will spank you with a big proverbial "hammer" so don't lie!

I am sure the Romance section regulars will stay clear of this section. They have failed the test even before admission into the institution of Marriage. Frosbel you have no idea of how you sound- more like an Abu Jahl of Nairaland.

I am sure that the 2 of you will end-up cheating on your wives- (not because it is impossible to be faithful) but because you are so full of lies and deceit regarding this matter!
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2011
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by IbroSaunks(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2011
coogar:

it's a myth that there are more women than men in the world.
the fact is there are more men than women in the world and if a woman cannot get a husband, she should marry her career, adopt a child and enjoy her life till death comes.

must everyone marry?
in their selfish bid to marry, they go to a peaceful home and destroy it for the first wife.
there's no woman in the world that would be happy her husband is getting another woman. even when they agree to it, it's because they have no choice!
must everyone marry are u kidding me? i can't discuss with u again, our beliefs are fundamentally different. sorry
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by brainpulse: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ deols

so if i want to marry the 2nd, 3rd and 4th wives, i will simply ask my wife, pls honey i feel we should have another 3 more wives because the Glorious books permits me to. Then my wife will say great! sweetheart i av being dieing to ask you for it , this will be lovely after 3 kids. i so much love u,

Pls think with your head not religion.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2011
Is polygamy a must for every man? NO!

Does being a polygamist make one a saint? NO!

Is every muslim man a Polygamist\intending polygamist? NO

Y'all should just chill!
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by deols(f): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2011
coogar:

can i honestly tell you i have not fornicated? who hasn't? and how does that affect the price of fish in the market?
the point is - when you see women in hijab, they want people to think they are holy which means they shall be judged severely if found wanting than the mini-skirt muslim sisters.

oh I havent. No, they dont want you to think anything. You assume they do.

I said it once on this forum of the stereotype people have concerning Muslims. Some people wouldnt even have a conversation with you cos ur hijab makes them see u as probably dumb or uneducated. I have wowed many people on different occassions and am proud of that. Still, I dont want you to think nothing beyond that am a Muslim- hope u gerrit.

Now, what gives some1 who has himself committed fornication the chance to judge others. You have, does that make it a christian value? that is my point. Never judge Islam by the actions of some Muslims.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by coogar: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2011
Okija_juju:

Shi't men!!  shocked

Like seriously!!  shocked

Did I expressly say I was sleeping with any of them?!  angry

So a man can make a woman feel good about herself without se'x involved abi?!

Na wah o!!

as long as their husbands don't know their wives talk to you in private then you are an adulterer. . . .
there's emotional cheating you know. . . . .and these women would imagine your face even when their husbands sleep with them.

why then are you getting involved with married women? can't you find the single chics amongst them to harass, okija?
or you dey rely on the juju of okija shrine? i laugh in hijab!!!

deols:

you haven't? i laugh in hijab for the 2nd time.
you probably think only s[i]e[/i]xual intercourse qualifies as fornication - be deceiving yourself.

I said it once on this forum of the stereotype people have concerning Muslims. Some people wouldnt even have a conversation with you cos your hijab makes them see u as probably dumb or uneducated. I have wowed many people on different occassions and am proud of that. Still, I dont want you to think nothing beyond that am a Muslim- hope u gerrit.

so why wear the hijab? please educate me.
what is the difference between the hijab wearing muslim and the other muslim girls who wear normal clothes?
if those ones fornicate and you fornicate? who would get more criticism?

Now, what gives some1 who has himself committed fornication the chance to judge others. You have, does that make it a christian value? that is my point. Never judge Islam by the actions of some Muslims.

it's a simple case to much whom is given, much is expected.

if i were a pastor for instance and i commit fornication, people would sneer at the thought with "a whole pastor" remarks.
but i don't claim to be "holier than thou" so i am allowed to do what i want to do. if the muslim girls i saw in the north wore normal clothes, i wouldn't give 2 rats about their s[i]e[/i]x lives - who cares? the fornication i can stand but i cannot stand the hypocrisy!

don't wear the hijab and commit sin. if you want to sin, take off the hijab and do as you please! that is my point!
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
deols:

I can only pity you! smh

But I never said untruth. Does Islam not encourage men to take any of their maids/servants they find attractive in addition to the regular 4 wives? Only they are not to be called wives? I have read islamic passages that say so and have seen it practiced accordingly. Disprove if I've stated what is not so pls.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by deols(f): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
bhusayor:

[size=15pt]Is polygamy a must for every man? NO!

Does being a polygamist make one a saint? NO!

Is every muslim man a Polygamist\intending polygamist? NO

Y'all should just chill!
[/size]

I wonder how that is hard to understand
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by maclatunji: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2011
mbatuku2:

But I never said untruth. Does Islam not encourage men to take any of their maids/servants they find attractive in addition to the regular 4 wives? Only they are not to be called wives? I have read islamic passages that say so and have seen it practiced accordingly. Disprove if I've stated what is not so pls.

Maybe you got your own Islamic teachings from antiislam.org or somewhere like that.  grin
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by brainpulse: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2011
maclatunji:

Brianpulse can you really say you have not fornicated in your life before marriage. If you cannot answer Yes to this question then all of your arguments are in the dustbin.

Read my previous comments, i av commented on my status and i am happy about it and i believe all men can reserve thereselves before and after marriage, the truth from my heart. I am never ashame or it.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by deols(f): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2011
@ mbatuku and brainpulse, i do not ignore people no matter how silly I think there possts are. But, I hope I can educate you when the thread isnt accommodating all and sundry as it is at the moment.

I seriously dislike the home page.It only allows  Trolls to come  display their IGnorance .
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by nokia3310: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2011
frosbel:

Prostitution in Dubai

by Drima on September 15, 2007

PBS has an excellent report about prostitution in Dubai. It comes together with a 12 minute video clip which is very revealing and unique. It’s worth your time.

What caught my attention in this short documentary is that some women in Dubai aren’t forced into prostitution but that they actually voluntarily get involved in it. Apparently the money is too good to resist. Some of them make as much as 7,000 American dollars a month. It was a little shocking to me.

A Moroccan LovePeddler displays the henna patterns on her arms. Muslim LovePeddlers are paid the highest in Dubai. [Drima: Actually, according to some naughty guys I know who live in Dubai, Arab LovePeddlers are the most expensive.

http://www.sudanesethinker.com/2007/09/15/prostitution-in-dubai/

This is a news now because prostitution is not synonymous with Islam, from your quote above you mentioned "Arab LovePeddlers are the  most expensive" that is to prove to you that it is uncommon. Do you think if i should start a thread on Nairaland displaying images of prostitutes in the UK or the US it will catch any bodies attention? The answer is definitely NO, because we are all aware that the girls in Christians dominated states are mostly prostitutes.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2011
coogar:

as long as their husbands don't know their wives talk to you in private then you are an adulterer. . . .
there's emotional cheating you know. . . . .and these women would imagine your face even when their husbands sleep with them.

why then are you getting involved with married women? can't you find the single chics amongst them to harass, okija?
or you dey rely on the juju of okija shrine? i laugh in hijab!!!

I am just friends with them o!!

Biko! I have single girls whom we do al sorts with, but these ladies were my friends since like forever, even before they got married. . They are comfortable around me and tell me stuff. I never thought that was considered cheating o!!
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
deols:

I can only pity you! smh
My dear shaking ur head wunt change that fact. So y dnt u just admit dat ur muslim men can marry as many wives as they like and stop that 4 wives bullshit.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by coogar: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2011
Okija_juju:

I am just friends with them o!!

Biko! I have single girls whom we do al sorts with, but these ladies were my friends since like forever, even before they got married. . They are comfortable around me and tell me stuff. I never thought that was considered cheating o!!

do their husbands know you?
do their husbands know they are comfortable around you telling you "stuff"?

if all the answers are yes, then i tender a thousand apologies.
anything short of that, you are an adulterer. cheesy

IbroSaunks:

must everyone marry are u kidding me? i can't discuss with u again, our beliefs are fundamentally different. sorry

so only married folks can find happiness?
you have never seen unmarried people happy and fulfilled?

some of you guys need to get out of that local environment you find yourselves in.
exposure will really help your mental state.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by IbroSaunks(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2011
deols:

I said it once on this forum of the stereotype people have concerning Muslims. Some people wouldnt even have a conversation with you cos your hijab makes them see u as probably dumb or uneducated. I have wowed many people on different occassions and am proud of that. Still, I dont want you to think nothing beyond that am a Muslim- hope u gerrit.

ur doing good, masha Allah. but u may have to let this go soon enough, arguments can require alot of energy sometimes,
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by maclatunji: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2011
nokia3310:

This is a NOT news now because prostitution is not synonymous with Islam, from your quote above you mentioned "Arab LovePeddlers are the  most expensive" that is to prove to you that it is uncommon. Do you think if i should start a thread on Nairaland displaying images of LovePeddlers in the UK or the US it will catch any bodies attention? The answer is definitely NO, because we are all aware that the girls in Christians dominated states are mostly LovePeddlers.
brainpulse:

Read my previous comments, i av commented on my status and i am happy about it and i believe all men can reserve thereselves before and after marriage, the truth from my heart. I am never ashame or it.

Then believe me you will see things differently in the future, you are just being exuberrant. By the time you get to a certain level you will know that Wisdom is better than knowledge and nobody knows us better than our maker- God Almighty!
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
maclatunji:

Maybe you got your own Islamic teachings from antiislam.org or somewhere like that.  grin

I have 3 translations of the Quran(2 in English/Arabic, 1 in yoruba). I read and compared those verses in my own copies in and out.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by IbroSaunks(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
coogar:

so only married folks can find happiness?
you have never seen unmarried people happy and fulfilled?

some of you guys need to get out of that local environment you find yourselves in.
exposure will really help your mental state.
well i hadn't even said anything, but its not all about happiness, some discipline and appropriate-ness is involved too, and if by local u mean basic human nature, i guess ill stay "local"!!!
but still, i don't want to derail the thread, i won't say anything  :-)
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by ifyalways(f): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2011
Polygamy has been with us Africans and was accepted as a norm till Christianity and Islam was introduced to us.Suddenly,Polygamy became bad,evil and a strange thing.

I have no problem with women that chose to share their men though i can't help but wonder how they cope.

Personally,I can't deal with it so for me,it's Monogamy.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by coogar: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2011
ifyalways:

Polygamy has been with us Africans and was accepted as a norm till Christianity and Islam was introduced to us.Suddenly,Polygamy became bad,evil and a strange thing.

I have no problem with women that chose to share their men though i can't help but wonder how they cope.

Personally,I can't deal with it so for me,it's Monogamy.

ify, please.
i am married to 2 wives and i am desperately interested to make you the third.
you shall be spoilt with whatever stuff you want and i will protect you from the other wives.

deal?

IbroSaunks:

well i hadn't even said anything, but its not all about happiness, some discipline and appropriate-ness is involved too, and if by local u mean basic human nature, i guess ill stay "local"!!!
but still, i don't want to derail the thread, i won't say anything  :-)

if it's not about happiness then what the hell should it be about?

do you marry because it's appropriate or do you marry because you want to be happy?
seriously, i give up if human nature is what spurs people to marry. human nature my left butt-cheek!
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Sweetnecta: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Manmancho; They KT hecto 'macho' camaccho, many decades ago. I think livingston branble of Jamaica almost killed him then. So why do you adopt a loser name? No wonder you can't know the benefit of "quarantined'" relationship in a known sexual partners as beneficial over free for all rabbit or swine shamelessness.

@aloy/emeka: « #5 on: Yesterday at 03:50:45 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: deols on Yesterday at 10:10:32 AM
very good reply@ bhusayor

And I'll rather let him bring another woman into the marriage than be scared of HIV and other STIs.

There is no rather here because it broods bad behavior for him. Your statement above is a testimony of helplessness and a decision to choose the 2nd best option. I put it to you that you will prefer him having you as the only wife and will not like any competition from another woman. Scared of HIV and other STD's?. [/b]You think all the muslim polygamists have enough [b]harem that will prevent them from sleeping around?. It's not your fault because Islam thinks that the sin of adultery and fornication can be controlled with multiple wives.[/Quote]It is true that having more than one wife is a way better to curb HIV, STDs and or having bastard [out of adultery and fornication] babies of papas maybe, while 1 wife is a hard way to make every willing woman become legal wife [look at you still single, while suitor toba is chasing after muslim women, because he knows they are better]. The 1 wife situation is an accelerator for HIV/AIDS, etc spread across the larger sexual partner pool; it flows where ever an infected partner without border leaves his or her mark. Its like the fictional sword of zorro!

Harem, a turk's poor pronunciation of HARAM [forbidden]. Every one is forbidden to the person in question, except what he or she is legally entitled to. My wife is a haram to everyone else. Everyone, except me is haram to her while we are both halal to each other.

[quote]« #6 on: Yesterday at 03:56:42 PM »

Quote from: olawalebab on Yesterday at 01:50:29 PM
Who is deceiving who
1. A loyal and fafithful husband with 4 wives or
2. An unfaithful husband with a wife and many mistress and concumbine.

Why compare only that two?.  How about a faithful husband with one wife compared to a randy husband with many wives and concubines like Abiola?.Was Abiola not a loyal muslim with 4 wives but wasn't he sleeping around?. What of Sani Abacha and his escapades with women?. I don't believe some muslims are still delusional enough to believe that polygamy will stop a man from being randy.[/Quote]Muslim didn't say we do not have off the wall people among us, or good people among the others. The percentage of each is an indicator of reality. I was just talking to a christian with 3 wives just less than 1 hour ago; a nigerian, a chinese, and another [3 continents he has his touches]. I, inchaAllah will be talking to him about Islam, since christianity forbids having what he is having; more than 1 wife.

and the list of randy christian men, is a long long list of filth of creme la creme; Rev. Jesse Jackson, Rev Martin Luther King, President Bill Clinton, etc, etc, even GEJ with flings up to NYC, and OBJ, etc, all over the world, including the 'catholic' president of Italy. few muslims who deviate. plenty christians who deviate.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by maclatunji: 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2011
mbatuku2:
I have 3 translations of the Quran(2 in English/Arabic, 1 in yoruba). I read and compared those verses in my own copies in and out.

And you think that is enough for you to understand Islam up to the point of posing yourself as an expert? Thomas Jefferson also owned a copy of the Qur'an and read it: shall I make him my reference for Islamic matters? Of course, the answer is No!

Learn from Muslims first and come back let us talk!
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by deols(f): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2011
frosbel (m)
London, UK.

Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife?
« #47 on: Today at 15:16:07 »

Once upon a time I asked my wife what she thought of the concept of having to share the same man with another woman, she almost threw up.

Why must the modern world accomodate this stone age behaviour Angry

AH! u'r married. o ga o! I wonder how ur wife copes with ur immature ways. She must be trying gan an ni o.

How is christianity a religion if some parts of it are for the stone age and not relevant now. Someday, some1 will come up to say wat u'r doing now is also of thee stone age. . it moves u towards atheism. do u ever think of dat??
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by deols(f): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
bhusayor (f)
Nigeria

« #60 on: Today at 15:30:18 »

This frosbel never makes sound arguements! All he does is to insult the prophet (S.A.W).

Hu cares about what your wife thinks?

Deols, kindly ignore him as its obvious he doesn't see beyond his nose.

i'll do dat henceforth wink
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by ifyalways(f): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Coogar,You'd have to assure me that you can perfrom better than DK before i would consider your application.

@Topic,Be it as a religious obligation or just  a case of 'unavailability of choice/option',its no easy feat accepting and sharing someone you love.I have seen Polygamous families that were very peaceful,you can't even tell.I wonder if it's so cos the mindset of the major stakeholders(wives) was already open to accepting Polygamy.They've prepared themseleves for the challenge emotionally.It's safe to say that accepting Polygamy as a woman is more of a "thing of the mind".

My mind no dey dia,i no fit handle am so its not for me.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by coogar: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
ifyalways:

@Coogar,You'd have to assure me that you can perfrom better than DK before i would consider your application.

dk? the same dayokanu my apprentice?
cheiiiiii - he's half the man that i am grin
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by deols(f): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2011
coogar
Kibroth Hattaavah

« #61 on: Today at 15:30:43 »

there's no advantage in polygamy - there's always conflict in the family. women are naturally jealous beings and for that reason, there can never be peace.
most of them smile in public and harbour evil vices in their hearts. some do juju and other metaphysical stunts. this then transcends to the children and so on and so forth.

This is what happens when pple are always thinking of this life. A muslim's aim is to attain paradise. You can live a happy life wv another woman married to ur husband. I believe that- not because I want a polygamous home But am prepared to make myself a happy woman no matter what life presents.

It is a very big misconception thinking polygamy favors men. A man who doesnt treat his wives equally would be raised half paralyzed. Muslims who truly fear Allah keep away as much as they can, knowing so well it is not an easy task.

Everything is a test and polygamy is one, both to the man and the women involved. A woman can become a kafir in the process of trying to hold on to her man and another woman might attain blessings by treating her co wives and their children well.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by Sweetnecta: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2011
@Mbatuku2: « #104 on: Today at 04:19:29 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: deols on Today at 04:07:51 PM
I can only pity you! smh

]But I never said untruth. Does Islam not encourage men to take any of their maids/servants they find attractive in addition to the regular 4 wives? Only they are not to be called wives? I have read islamic passages that say so and have seen it practiced accordingly. Disprove if I've stated what is not so pls.[/Quote]I do hope you saw that it was in the state of war that brings about maids/servants, as spoil of victory? No one is force to engage and men are encourage to marry them.

Interestingly, i wonder if you think a maid/servant does not need human emotional connection, which is marriage and benefit of man/woman sexuality? The slave and free hope for the same things humans must hope for. birds of different feathers do it and bees of different stings do it.
Re: Muslim Women & Polygamy: Would You Tolerate A 2nd Wife? by IbroSaunks(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2011
@coogar, u don't understand , and to make u do that there's too much explaining to do. lets just leave it as it is matey , :-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On MMM / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.