Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” (1090 Views)

The Hidden Treasures Nigerians Are Yet To Discover About Imumolen And His Quest / I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana / Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Built2last: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nigerian first-class monarch, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has sparked reactions as some comments he made about the Igbos go viral The Ooni, during a recent interview, claimed publicly that the Igbos are the first race to discover prosperity and wealth across the world Oba Enitan also stated categorically during the interview that the Jews as a tribe originated from the Igbo tribe and not the other way around

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1566038-igbos-race-discover-prosperity-wealth-ooni-ife-claims-yorubas-react/

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by ibechris(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
They will never like this one.

U see them coming to fact check it and leaving no comment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by mascot87(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
ibechris:
They will never like this one.

U see them coming to fact check it and leaving no comment.

They will keep there tails in between there legs on this because the Oni have rubbed there ego. That's what they like...mumu people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by ecolime(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by sreamsense: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Igbos just like someone that will be boosting their egos. Where is that prosperity Igbo discovered that 28 out of 30 are languishing in jail across the world? True or fake prosperity? Do Igbos hide those prosperity somewhere or is Ooni referring to discovery of fradulent prosperity that no week will pass without one Igbo being arrested somewhere for criminality due to quest to acquire wealth? If it is true that Igbos once discovered true prosperity, I pray God returns them into that true path of prosperity, but at moment; you and I can see that it is far from truth except one just like dwelling in deceit.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by victory36(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
sreamsense:
Igbos just like someone that will be boosting their egos. Where is that prosperity Igbo discovered that 28 out of 30 are languishing in jail across the world? True or fake prosperity? Do Igbos hide those prosperity somewhere or is Ooni referring to discovery of fradulent prosperity that no week will pass without one Igbo being arrested somewhere for criminality due to quest to acquire wealth? If it is true that Igbos once discovered true prosperity, I pray God return them into that true path of prosperity, but at moment; you and I can see that it is far from truth except you one just like dwelling on deceit.
you sound emotional mate grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Patriotsleague: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ooni that said igbos were yorubas, this Ooni is playing to the gallery. Igbo as a tribe were still bush men when Benin empire was controlling more than half of West Africa. Ooni is just trying to gain some attention...this is fallacy. Benin empire, Timbuktu were wealthy empires with lots of wealth, at a time when there was no organised Igbo tribe or state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by FiraO9: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
'Pedophile of Ife' has spoken, his headless rodents of a tribe will follow him.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by obiekunie01: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
sreamsense:

sometimes just cry silently by not commenting. that way we will not know you are crying so bitterly.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by FinidiGeorge: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
This man go jux dey yarn okpata upandan grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by ablejesus26(m): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
sreamsense:
Igbos just like someone that will be boosting their egos. Where is that prosperity Igbo discovered that 28 out of 30 are languishing in jail across the world? True or fake prosperity? Do Igbos hide those prosperity somewhere or is Ooni referring to discovery of fradulent prosperity that no week will pass without one Igbo being arrested somewhere for criminality due to quest to acquire wealth? If it is true that Igbos once discovered true prosperity, I pray God return them into that true path of prosperity, but at moment; you and I can see that it is far from truth except you one just like dwelling on deceit.

Stop crying please😀😀😂😂.

Just call the Oba ipob or Igbo so this pain no go reach your chest grin grin😀

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by SoNature(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
sreamsense:

It's not peculiar to the igbos.

Humans, generally, like those who say good things about them.

Ooni's comment was only to make his audience feel good about himself.

Nobody discovered how to make money.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by ican2020: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Some land thieves will not sleep today cry cry cry
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Phoen1X: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
sreamsense:
Hopes you're not indirectly insulting the ooni.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Make them no call ooni omoale ooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
The guy just dey find way invite igbos come develop the rusted houses in osun state
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Omoawoke: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Igbos have become a laughing stock to toy with.
People have realized they apply too much emotions and looking for sympathy and ego here and there. If you want to trend, just shine their ego.
Igbos are the first to discover how to you use prick to fvk woman grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by WorldRichest: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tell him to tell us how many wives he currently has, then we will be sure that he knows what he is saying.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Justiceleague1: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
A certain templarlandry always use to be FTC grin

Now him just peep and disappear grin grin grin
Truth bitter for their mouth, seriously grin

Btw, FreeStuffsNG is viewing thread grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Justiceleague1: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
sreamsense:

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by KGBKremlin: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Built2last:
Nigerian first-class monarch, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, has sparked reactions as some comments he made about the Igbos go viral The Ooni, during a recent interview, claimed publicly that the Igbos are the first race to discover prosperity and wealth across the world Oba Enitan also stated categorically during the interview that the Jews as a tribe originated from the Igbo tribe and not the other way around

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1566038-igbos-race-discover-prosperity-wealth-ooni-ife-claims-yorubas-react/

Through ritualist and drugs
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by adamusuleiman1: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Even though it's an old video, he also said ibos are the lineage and descendants of Obatala. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by adamusuleiman1: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Ooni that said igbos were yorubas, this Ooni is playing to the gallery. Igbo as a tribe were still bush men when Benin empire was controlling more than half of West Africa. Ooni is just trying to gain some attention...this is fallacy. Benin empire, Timbuktu were wealthy empires with lots of wealth, at a time when there was no organised Igbo tribe or state.
He also said they were from the lineage of Obatala....I guess Obatala descendants were running around the bush naked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
sreamsense:
Go to sleep, go to sleep. Close your big blood shot eyes. You're a dope, and you're a lug, and I hope you don't wake up!
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
People have realized they apply too much emotions and looking for sympathy and ego here and there. If you want to trend, just shine their ego.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Vinnie2000(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
This Ooni of Ife is IPOB. cry cry
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Vinnie2000(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

See this one. 😄😄

IGBOman lives on doing Business and Making himself a Man by attaining Financial Independence.🤨🙂🙂

Not 30k Beggars like you and your APC Agbadorians.😢😢

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by Successionist(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Reno omokri the Igbo hater will not like this.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by AcademicWriter: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
They will never like this one.U see them coming to fact check it and leaving no comment...
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by pachigo001(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Oba want to give ewedu gulpers heart atack grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by pandoragirigory: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Ooni Of Ife: “igbos Are The First Race To Discover Prosperity And Wealth” by goodnessme1(f): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
I am here to watch Children filled with hate insult their king.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Obidient Transform A Failed Governor To A National Messiah? / The Stage Is Set For Yar’adua, Utomi, Okotie And Buhari. / V.p.atiku Expels From Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.