Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) (10595 Views)

President Tinubu's 2024 New Year Message To Nigerians (video) / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / FACT-CHECK: Verifying President Muhammadu Buhari’s Claims In 2019 Budget Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by WhisperedNoise: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Keep deceiving yourself. Ewu Somalia
Cry me a river.
Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by newnigerdelta00: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Bulaba. Balablu. All talk, no action.
Empty speech. Nothing substantial. Just rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. Not that I expected something different sha.

You yourself is not the best
Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by mascot87(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
chaloskyx:
can you tell me what there is to be proud about?

I have addressed people like you in my previous comment
Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by Helgreenluv(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Cry me a river.
I should be telling that to you son of hate. Elupeee, obi is a boy
Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by Babangidapikin: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Abeg experts should come and explain the budget..I don't understand what I read. ..
Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by Programmer47: 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Look at how news concerning the "supposed" President of Nigeria is dry. Mention obi now and all the cokroaches will crawl out of their holes
Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by hotseat: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
President Bola Tinubu, your performance thus far has been anything but encouraging.

FACT!

We just hope this yearly budget presentation rituals wouldn't go the way of previous ones.

You promised to hit the ground running but, as things stand, you've hit the ground crawling.

Budgets are cosmetic if they do not translate into visible and verifiable improvement in the lives of the citizenry.

We shall sing your praises if you are able to turn things around positively.

On the contrary, we are on standby to castigate and flay you when nothing impactful is achieved after the "dogo turanshi" of budget presentation.

Be mindful!
Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by kokomilala(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
@mascot87, the person who opined the strength of stupid people in the majority was a dangerous but clear thinker. I'm sure those people throwing mud at the speech didn't read it, or they couldn't grasp the content therein, since their brains are so attuned to oblique distractions.

How could a straight-thinking mortal say the speech is empty? Worse still, how could another slow-thinking being say the budget is all talk? Doesn't he know- well, he may be bereft of such knowledge - that budgets are proposals, projected expectations from targeted revenues, say from crude oil sales, taxes from the ports and, in certain cases, borrowings. Half-baked education is a cancer.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by Inda2020: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
What about minimum wage any increase
Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by franco3075q(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
seunlayi:
Naija for sale.
Everybody just they japa. Number of those travelling out more than those coming back, expert are going, Luth closed 5 wards, no economy direction, kidnapping everywhere, messed up security, messed up judiciary, cars are becoming junks, high cost of food, high cost of gas to cook, cost of transportation, businesses dying and folding up...
No be small matter oo
Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by Mccullum: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Let it be a productive and progressive budget for the populace in 2024

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by WorldRichest: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
anonymous1759:
I can hear gorilla noises and pig grunting above me 🐒🐷

Those ones are cursed with negativity

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by Laple0541(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
seunlayi:

It's either you are not a Nigerian or a kid. You watched on tv a presentation by a Nigeria president and you are carried away grin shame on you. You should know their way by now.

Omo yíbo, calm down, Tinubu is your president. He will turn things around sooner.
Re: Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Speech (Full Text) by Jking20(m): 6:07am On Nov 30, 2023
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names / Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. / Nigeria May Get First Female Governor: Aisha Jumai Al-Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.