Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye (29748 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / APC Clears Irukera To Contest Kogi Guber Primary / Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by KayB: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Before nkọ? After he witchunted his polling agents who are the potential witnesses incase of lawsuit. No dedicated polling agents like Obi did and he's planning to win an election!!!
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by NwokoloOwa: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sharp guy.

Dino just fleeced Atiku and Co. I bet he didn't spend a dime of his personal money to prosecute his campaign.

Well done Dino

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by hotseat: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Jostoman:
oga forget judiciary has turn to cash and carry

The judiciary may have some flaws but election petitions are not won on mere allegations without proof, emotional outbursts or social media frenzy.

A party to a dispute must be able to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bobloco:

seunmsg, I am not sure you are still in control of your thought process

Wetin concern the bolded with the subject matter

Thats how you know an educated luna.tic with access to a smartphone...grin grin grin

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by M0M0SHIKI: 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
He is a corrupt politician but what he is saying rn is true Judiciary don cast and there is nothing anybody can do about it, when Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy you people think it was about manual labour and being hardworking
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by jrusky(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
My guy na real "Don" wey smart wella cus going to court on top nonsense wasting your money and time is very depressing and foolish as Atiku and Obi did by wasting their time and money searching for a white ants.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Yelight(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Karma they say is a bitch and serve its delicacies with running over. You're right but also remember that you are part of the people that brought this APC then.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Tyktoker: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
Your before party!
ryloy:
I will not contest Kogi election results at Tribunal – Dino Melaye

The Kogi State governorship candidate of PD, Dino Melaye, has said that he will not contest the electoral victory of the APC at the Nov 11 polls. Hand don touch am 🤣

Ododo APC - 446, 237

Murtala Ajaka SDP - 259,052

Dino Melaye PDP - 46,362 🤓

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-i-wont-challenge-election-result-at-tribunal-dino-melaye/%3famp
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by firearcher: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lol. The man is a clown.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by oladotun5a: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Better save your money because you lost woefully.Better save your money because you lost woefully....
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by CommonSense1967: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
This delusional idiotic loser knows that he lost and lost badly. But the Nigerian factor will not allow him to accept defeat. Nigerians must come up with an excuse, they will never accept that they simply failed.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Bigchristo: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
ryloy:
I will not contest Kogi election results at Tribunal – Dino Melaye

The Kogi State governorship candidate of PD, Dino Melaye, has said that he will not contest the electoral victory of the APC at the Nov 11 polls. Hand don touch am 🤣

Ododo APC - 446, 237

Murtala Ajaka SDP - 259,052

Dino Melaye PDP - 46,362 🤓

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-i-wont-challenge-election-result-at-tribunal-dino-melaye/%3famp
He knows going to election tribunal court is not going to yield any good results so keep your money and start strategizing for another election, but e go tey before Nigerians undo the damages APC has caused our democracy, the country is becoming more lawless under their leadership
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Formation10: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
Afamed:
Does he have any case to present in the first place?

Cunny man die cunning man bury am
even if he do what will the judiciary do,have ask yourself that,to me there's no judiciary in this country called Nigerian
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tareq1105:

You must have picked up the information at a beer parlour.
you can say whatever you want but thats just the truth.

Inec intentional glitches started in the afternoon when they saw the results that are coming out from the south are favouring Obi and not Atiku.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by ismaog4u(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Loser of the universe...SDM
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Ifebi82: 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
zudozz:

As u dey see am so e never chop today ooh, na only garri n salt dey him belle. But him mate, Seyi Tinubu dey sip champagne even dey sniff cocaine like this!
you dey mind the useless and jobless youth
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Ifebi82: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Basic123:

Why do you people that will drag TINUBU and APC name into anything develop headaches when Peter obi and LP names are mentioned? 😆 😆
Cry cry babies 😆
After all your efforts here, no appointment for you even as a cleaner... Nothing. You still slept on empty stomach tonight. It is so pathetic
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Caseless: 4:35am On Nov 30, 2023
Donphilopus, una guy Dino don jump out ooo.

Where's is his Nairaland campaign manager, who was reporting everything about Dino and told us Dino was going to win?

We know the judiciary is bad, but Natasha just got her mandate and you clapped for the same judiciary.

Even if you don't get justice, you'd have exposed them and your lawyers enriched our "electoral jurisprudence".

He should give his evidence to Muri.

Yahaya talked about "rigging" to the extent of the runner-up not seeing the reasons to go to court. I think that worked on Dino.

Yahaya's party won, but he's still mad at his party members. I'm sure he didn't see SDP pulling that number.

Dino even underrated Muri to the point that he was saying that they wrote the figure for Muri and made him 3rd, because, in a case of rerun, he has an inroad in the west and central, unlike Muri - that Muri should not celebrate just yet.

Dino knows the tribunal would embarrass him by even refusing to vote on the day of the election.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Caseless: 4:46am On Nov 30, 2023
Indispensable85:
Finally Dino is humbled. He has no case and no chance.

I'm looking at Ajaka. His chances are bright with good lawyers.
Having Dino at the tribunal would have slowed Ajaka down because Dino confessed that he hacked the system to get some evidences and you know no matter how strong the evidence is, if gotten through criminal route, it'd be useless and might even implicate you. INEC was holding on to that statement of his.

Dino has no case.

He said Kogi people voted Audu, but God chose Yahaya Bello. Now let him have the taste of the God-chosen Yahaya.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55am On Nov 30, 2023
Dino..

IPOB tried Boycott..
And they themselves discovered that boycott is not the best solution..

And this reason you gave now was the same reason they gave since 2015..
They are many years ahead of you.

It's now that you're just seeing what they saw since long time ago...
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Tom1960: 5:17am On Nov 30, 2023
Why would you go to court, when you don't have any tangible evidence to support your case? It's a waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by RedAlert08(m): 5:36am On Nov 30, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Broke asss niggga..

somebody who doesn't know where his next meal is gonna come from is trolling Dino Melaye.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Basic123: 6:11am On Nov 30, 2023
Ifebi82:
After all your efforts here, no appointment for you even as a cleaner... Nothing. You still slept on empty stomach tonight. It is so pathetic
And your own slave master pethief OBI is not even the president despite all your wailing and maturbation here??..talkless of you slave becoming a cleaner. 😆

You think everyone are like you who discuss politics or vote to become a cleaner?,STOP judging other with your miserable standar bro.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Ifebi82: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Basic123:

And your own slave master pethief OBI is not even the president despite all your wailing and maturbation here??..talkless of you slave becoming a cleaner. 😆

You think everyone are like you who discuss politics or vote to become a cleaner?,STOP judging other with your miserable standar bro.
You are mocking Obi that can buy your wretched family. After all your rant here, Tinubu don't give a damn about you. What a wasted efforts. Tinubu's 8 years must complete. Una go get sense by force
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by fela97: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Babangidapikin:
But Madam Natasha got justice na 🙄🙄🙄, may be you should stay more in Kogi 🤔🤔🤔🤔... I know Kogi people in Abuja loves you to pieces , but I don't know about Kogi people in Kogi

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Basic123: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Ifebi82:
You are mocking Obi that can buy your wretched family. After all your rant here, Tinubu don't give a damn about you. What a wasted efforts. Tinubu's 8 years must complete. Una go get sense by force
And Tinubu that the whol Igbo race wish death,Calamity,evil and mocked can not buy the whole of your race and your poor generation to come?

Peter Obi wey make you hate TINUBU and wey you dey defend here doesn't even know your miserable self exist!....I BELIEVED THEY HAVE SENSE IN THE NEW NIGERIA (PRESENT DAY ANAMBRA) THE SCAM PROMISED YOU ALREADY??....mumu dullards who hinged their own escape from suffering on a man who never ended suffering in his own miserable state of Anambra ..mtcheeew

Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by fabolouz1(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2023
He is wise , no need to line the pockets of lawyers when the fact is clear you lost.
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Bmaster(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2023
Basic123:

tell me what that's been said of your pethief OBI that is not true?just give me an instance

Or pethief OBI no come distance miserable third like Dino
you and I knows that Rivers emperor and dictator-in-chief rigged and changed the will of peoples' of Rivers state whom voted for Obi.

Tinubu lost Lagos(the almighty Lagos he built 😂😂
Tinubu your lord lost his state,I meant his state of origin 😂😂😂
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by TruthsFM: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Good decisions from Senator Dino Melaye. The black lion 🦁 talking
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Basic123: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bmaster:
you and I knows that Rivers emperor and dictator-in-chief rigged and changed the will of peoples' of Rivers state whom voted for Obi.

Tinubu lost Lagos(the almighty Lagos he built 😂😂
Tinubu your lord lost his state,I meant his state of origin 😂😂😂
WHILE PETHIEF OBI LOST THE ALMIGHTY NIGERIA 😆

Usual loser EXCUSE LOL 😆..I GUESS NA ELUU P DEY RULE LAGOS NOW

MISERABLE THIRD...NA THE SAME SONG DINO DEY SING,CAN YOU SEE THEY ARE BOTH MISERABLE LOSERS
Re: I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye by Image123(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is the fellow that President Tinubu was describing as balablu bulaba the other day if i recall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: In A Different Race After A Fierce Battle / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm / Dickson Appoints 35 Permanent Secretaries, APC Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.