Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro (9971 Views)

Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola / Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by lucabrasi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2011
djustice:

If you think this is bad, wait until you see the video of the announcement of the Badagry results by the Returning Officer there. That's when you'll know that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Sangodele a.k.a. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a real fraudster, tyrant and criminal, along with EVERYONE working for him, including Babatunde Raji Fashola (who knows if that is that one's real name sef?).

They are all members of a criminal syndicate that has seized and maintains power in contradiction of S1(2) of the Constitution. The RRS Commander, Area Commander of Area A command, the commander of OP-MESA, Justice Adeyinka, Chairman of LASIEC, a large number of LASIEC officers, the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Orelope Adefulire (she was an INEC officer in Lagos State in 2003, and helped rig Tinubu in then), a large number of Judges of the Lagos State High Court, ALL the Electoral Tribunal Judges in Lagos State, the Lagos State Police Commissioner, ALL DPOs in Lagos State, ALL Area Commanders in Lagos State, the EFCC command structure, ICPC, certain top officers of the Federal Ministry of Finance, the current Minister for Trade and Investment, Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga, the Oba of Lagos, the Baale of Ibeshe in Ikorodu, the Baale of Eyita in Ikorodu, the Elegushi of Ikateland in Eti-Osa, Oba Saheed Elegushi are all members of this criminal syndicate, on account of their having received cash, land or other favours directly or indirectly from Bola Ahmed Tinubu and/or Babatunde Raji Fashola, on Tinubu's instructions.

Tinubu's actions over this last elections will precipitate serious civil unrest in Lagos that may signal the end of the Nigerian State. The Zagreb war started with an innocuous tackle on a football pitch. Gaddafi is gone, despite all he did for his people.
mr man a beg carry your propaganda and go sulk in one corner,you are obviously a politician most likely pdp trying to use the general perspective people have of nigerian politicians to score some cheap points!!

both obanikoro and the acn rigged but acn probably outrigged them hence the crying. same goes for all those areas you have mentioned its always the same pattern in every state the party with the sitting governor always manages to rig out the opposition a pdp speciality.

did obanikoro call role soyinka when he stole and embezzled all the funds at the local government when he was chairman?
not only that he got his office and the places where the documents relating to his stealing burnt, he is alleged to have been the master mind behind the assassination of funs williams due to the governorship ticket why didn't he call on soyinka then ?
they are all criminals,his son has lost let him go back and take care of his fathers businesses,after all they have stolen enough to last 10 life times or better still he can help his mother manage her clothe selling business on the island
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by koruji(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2011
Though you are making an important point, your premise is kind of a bit lopsided. It assumes that somebody rigged in favor of ACN in this election. Given their activities here on NL, PDP was the one seeking all means to rig in Lagos. Several months ago, some people began to claim that ACN was finished in Lagos. They started inflating their population in Lagos like they did before the elections in the north - every state where PDP was facing a tough battle was 40% made up of these people. I think their claims to the population of Lagos was even higher this time. Lagos had a terrible flood (which has being ravaging the world in recent times) but rather than bring Federal resources to the people's aid, PDP's first call was for Fashola to resign. It was all in preparation for stealing Lagos.

Why was Obanikoro who is supposed to be at his post in Ghana roaming Lagos under SSS & Federally-controlled police protection? Although his son was the contestant, it was Obanikoro that was talking with authority, as if he was the LASIEC chair, about results being already on the table.

[size=14pt]You know what I think. Obanikoro was the one trying to write the results of the election FOR HIS SON. I can only sit here and imagine how much money they spread around Lagos under SSS & Federal police protection to become so confident. He is merely giving excuses to his paymasters, who after all the resources they sent him could still not get a fraudulent toe-hold in Lagos.[/size]

Kolababa:

I dey laugh oooo, when Justice Uwais Panel reccommended that the INEC Chairman should not be appointed by the President who is loyal to a political party that will participate in election, PDP and GEJ rejected the golden reccommendation and appointed Jega. The same law Jonathan used to appoint Jega is the same law Fashola, Tinubu and ACN used to appoint LASIEC that rigged election for them. Yoruba adage says "Ida ahun ni a fii ma npa ahun", that is, tortoise weapon shall be used to kill the same tortoise. I think Tinubu used the LG Election magomago to tell PDP that no political party has the monopoly of rigging.
Maybe with this, PDP will learn lesson and allow Uwais Report to scale through.
Koro should shut up or go to tribunal. Abi no be PDP slogan be that whenever they rig election?
En en, PDP also should taste the agony of unending election litigations.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by AkoEja: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2011
the two of them there are corrupt  people  who are ready to steal money no matter what. I'm not to sure whether  we should be grouping the Gov  in the same category as these two individuals. The Gov seem to performing  adequately, and although it's unlikely that he would not get some benefits   here and there by virtue of his position, is not an out and out corrupt individual.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by Demdem(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2011
By the way, wassup with bode George in all this equation. He seems to have gone solo after his travails. undecided
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by 9icelag: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2011
I Dey laf oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smiley
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by upnaijaDRN: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2011
ok o naija
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2011
State the difference please:

A clueless thug lashing out at a not so intelligent thug. tongue
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by babaowo: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2011
oro pe si je ooo!,oro di hun. Fela kuti r.i.p.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2011
Obanikoro crying the cry of the defeated, Asiwaju all d Way,
No doubt, Tinubu is the Hero of Our Democracy and the Democrat of the Decade.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by arsenefc: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2011
goon:

Obanikoro crying the cry of the defeated, Asiwaju all d Way,
No doubt, Tinubu is the Hero of Our Democracy and the Democrat of the Decade.

why are you cutting his influence short?

Why not call him democrat of the millennium?
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by dayokanu(m): 2:11am On Oct 31, 2011
Is this the same Obanikoro the one that murdered Funsho Williams?
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by Yinkay: 4:18am On Oct 31, 2011
IBB and Abacha are former Head of States of a country, how can a former governor be worse comparatively speaking. Obanikoro is only bitter that he was beaten at his own game.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by Ayodhejjy(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2011
if ur friend does sometin bad against someone it woul right @ ur sight nd if ur enemy does sometin right it woul definately wrong @ ur sight. Is the Man try to justify himself or wat? They are all thesame. All these na trash. Hadnt been his son won d election woul he be talking lik this or is he tellin us that pdp dont ring? Nonsens
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by mbulela: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2011
they are all the same.
ACN,PDP,APGA etc.
no difference.
don't be deceived. the stories Koro is telling in Lagos is the same story being told by opposition parties in Rivers State, Abia,Benue and Akwa Ibom states.
the fact that corruption remains a lucrative venture makes power a do or die matter in this environment.
the case of Lagos only seems unique because Tinubu is running a one man show.
How decent men/women feel comfortable in his company baffles me.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by mbulela: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2011
in a free and fair election,90% of the chairmen and councillors in Lagos have no business winning re-election.
the winners might be as bad but i can't see why the electorates will reward ineptitude with re-election.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by deolu2000(m): 9:14am On Oct 31, 2011
Those that live in glass houses shld nt throw stones,koro shld knw beta cos d same extreme politics brought him to power in 1990(LG chrmn),nd 2003(senator).
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by Meldrick(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2011
koro is very correct on this.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by striker07(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2011
The way some people are arguing here makes me to see hw unintelligent they could be, instead of addressing the issue of electoral fraud committed by a party we are comparing whether KORO is better than ACN, when something is bad let us address it, if PDP commits another fraud in future we can also address that
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by djustice: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2011
striker07:

The way some people are arguing here makes me to see hw unintelligent they could be, instead of addressing the issue of electoral fraud committed by a party we are comparing whether KORO is better than ACN, when something is bad let us address it, if PDP commits another fraud in future we can also address that

The stupidity of some of their arguments just make you weep for Nigeria's future. Are these the next generation of leaders? People who can rationalize fraud will eventually rationalize murder and genocide.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by tayoTFC(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2011
GBAM, U HAVE SAID IT ALL,
Quote from: Kolababa on Yesterday at 06:19:14 PM
I dey laugh oooo, when Justice Uwais Panel reccommended that the INEC Chairman should not be appointed by the President who is loyal to a political party that will participate in election, PDP and GEJ rejected the golden reccommendation and appointed Jega. The same law Jonathan used to appoint Jega is the same law Fashola, Tinubu and ACN used to appoint LASIEC that rigged election for them. Yoruba adage says "Ida ahun ni a fii ma npa ahun", that is, tortoise weapon shall be used to kill the same tortoise. I think Tinubu used the LG Election magomago to tell PDP that no political party has the monopoly of rigging.
Maybe with this, PDP will learn lesson and allow Uwais Report to scale through.
Koro should shut up or go to tribunal. Abi no be PDP slogan be that whenever they rig election?
En en, PDP also should taste the agony of unending election litigations.

Thank you very much o!
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by djustice: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2011
See what I mean^^^^
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by uncleb(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2011
Who is talking?

What are Koro's antecedents that he's cominmg out to condemn people? While am not in any way supporting/absolving ACN, but Koro of all people has no moral ground to condemn anyone.

To start with, what are his achievements as a local govt chairman, ,what value did he add as a commissioner/ senator e.tc,

Besides, if Obasanjo was to have his way, would he not have been a beneficiary of stolen mandate to become gov of Lagos in 2007 (did he rebuke Obasanjo, when he publicly told Lagosian (at Ketu in 2007) that whether they vote or they dont Koro was going to be their gov.

And talking about his son, what does he have to convince the people that he is fit and capable of serving the people other than his father is an ambassador.

Finally, any obe can criticise the ills in the society but not the likes of Obanikoro. His one of the kind.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by DAY12(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2011
striker07:

Mr man? do you even know what politics really means? nor be today dis don dey happen, e don tey!

Koro go shout & small tym he go keep quiet. wait until ACN people get back to him.

angry
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by Kolababa: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2011
Who are you to measure people's intelligence on nairaland? Nobody is supporting electoral but what we are saying is that PDP introduced electoral fraud. They taught other political parties rigging. Look at what Fashola did everybody is clapping for, they are normal things citizens are entitled to irrespective of political affiliation but because of the failure at the top, people saw Fashola programmes as fantastic and which is not.
So the point is if Tinubu is a thief, then PDP taught him to be thief. That is why Tinubu would conveniently abandoned CPC for PDP in the last election. Se you get the picture I am painting now?
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by naylove(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
This Koro man should hush and stop sounding bitter. oops, guess he's incapable of stopping his bitterness coz that's his very nature, anyways,he is an Ambassador today simply for the fact that he belongs to a party that rewards mediodrity at the highest level. and now he has the loud(basia) mouth to make noise and cast aspersion at The Last Politician Standing in Nigeria. abi u think say we don forget all the thing wey u do just to win election before before. oga go sit down jo
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by jaso1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2011
Koro and Afikuyomi were very closed to Jagaban but their absent of Nigeria political tactics gave Tinubu sledge hammer on Koro Forehead. Tokunbo quickly accepted his fate and still dance along, hoping for future reward as a compensation for his been loyal. Koro was among those that sharpened Jagaban teeth and this same teeth used to bite them in return. He link him with K1 and others when they were together but when music change he quickly switch off to PDP backing on presidential influence while Tinumbu proved him wrong. Why was he telling us who and who is Lagosian without been ask? They all orchestrated this in 1999 in exchange of cash and quality of the man who was there for NADECO when many were penniless. He topple Abacha regime while in exile by dashing out dough to finance the body. Sorry Koro I can’t help, I can only advice you to resign from politics for now because you’re outdated, the system of bringing your child thinking that you will be compensated is a lie, ageku ejo oro e po. Nigeria potics is Odaju and Odaju lo bi iya eko.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by pynkspyce: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2011
thieves of d same feather flock together.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by Akiika: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2011
It's a lie, is this an interview from Koro the scumbag, i remember all his activities during the 2007 guber race, how he made guns pure water amongst the area boys. It is even still alleged that he assasinated Funso Williams. See pot calling kettle black. Your former mentor outwitted you and you are making all these noise. All of you are rogues, thieves, e.t.c Let people in your local Govt. tell us how your son became the candidate? was it democratic or you forced him on them just like Tinubu did too.? You all can't just do without milking the society of its funds. You claimed you have haulage, downstrem, farming businesses, why did your son venture into politics again, shouldn't he be busy with that?, you yourself have been a LGA chairman, Commissioner, Fed. senator e.t.c Is your family the smartest in your community? why not give one of the millions of unemployed youths the opportunity to serve too? same goes for Tinubu that his wife, in-law, son e.t.c are all in politics. Revolution is simply inevitable in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by Depilot(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2011
I don't care about what may be going on< obanikoro has no integrity to criticize anybody. He needs to go and sit somewhere.
Obanikoro's failure and criminal state of mind was the reason why Fashola won. And we thank God for it.
If any PDP member thinks Obanikoro is anything than a common thief that thinks he's smarter than the whole world, pls shoot me an email. And I will let you know how Obanikoro played himself and other PDP members during the election that gave us Fashola.

I know this lowlife too much to ever listen to what he has to say. He has NOTHING to offer, please do not let us waste our time analysing what he has to say.
I will take Tinubu any time any day before Obanikoro. He is a used smelly douchebag
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by Depilot(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
Not that Tinubu himself doesn't carry a douchebag identity, Obanikoro just happens to be a bit more smelly.
As far as I'm concerned, both of these criminals should be set on fire; this country deserves better.
Re: Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro by DRPYGRU: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian States Owe $3.3 Bln / Atiku: Conferment Of National Honour On Okowa Shows I Made The Right Pick / Boko-Haram Kill Four People In Kano Drive-by Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.