Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Can You Send Your Fianacee To School? Cartoon Debate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Send Your Fianacee To School? Cartoon Debate (251 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Send Your Fianacee To School? Cartoon Debate by Jetland(m): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2023
As we all know, everyone has different views when it comes to whether one should send his fiancée to school before marriage. I'd like to hear your opinion on the debate in this video and let's see what you think about it. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQs9l9-PdIo
Re: Can You Send Your Fianacee To School? Cartoon Debate by Fahvvy: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
If she is not my wife, daughter, cousin or sister, then let her go and sponsor herself in school undecided...

Cause in this generation, it is more profitable to train pigs or fowl, than train a girl in hopes of getting married to her undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Send Your Fianacee To School? Cartoon Debate by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
You succeeded in training her for another man grin.
Re: Can You Send Your Fianacee To School? Cartoon Debate by Omuuvwie(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Well you can if only you have the heart to face the consequences

(1) (Reply)

I Think It Is Wrong To Call Any Young Man A Virgin. No Man Is! / Someone With No Single Family Member On Social Media / My Popsy Harsh Training Made Me A Sturbborn Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.