Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

"Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? (1389 Views)

4 Dimensions Of Love By Joshua Selman / Understanding Love Dimensions ❤️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by codedgalaxy: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2023
true story:
Coded !!!,
For more than 30mins i lay motionless on my bed, awake but yet unawake, i could hear concerned people yell my name but i couldnt move an inch. Were i was i knew not but deep down i knew i was in another realm.
I later recoverd that day but till this day i still look back and wonder what really went down that night. Someone said i experienced sleep paralysis but, i doubt it.
I think we are spirit beigns occupying bodies.
Possibly there was a glitch on that day.
Which begs the question,
"Have ever experienced first hand, other dimensions of life" ?

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by FuckingMachine: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
So this is a romantic topic abi?

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Joseph099(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
It's just sleep paralysis. Nothing more

5 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by BlackhatMentor: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Happens more often that you think

It's called sleep paralysis

I experienced it a lot when I was a kid.... Its terrifying, you know you're awake but you can't get up from the bed... You're 100% sure you're awake you scream but only you hear your scream.

You think you're under attack not knowing it's a perfectly normal natural phenomenon that also happens to other animals.

3 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by codedgalaxy: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:
So this is a romantic topic abi?
I agree this topic is'nt romance related but, you have to also understand that this is a sentitive topic, considering fact that the only time we get to here about other dimensions are when some self acclaimed religious leaders who are on rampage, scarvenging on their gulible followers come out with their prepostrous claim of shuttling between hell and haven like they own the spirit realm.
So my thread aims to bring to light the possibilities of other people who have had such encounters or journeys.
Gooday
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by TheFinesseKid: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
codedgalaxy:

I agree this topic is'nt romance related but, you have to also understand that this is a sentitive topic, considering fact that the only time we get to here about other dimensions are when some self acclaimed religious leaders who are on rampage, scarvenging on their gulible followers come out with their prepostrous claim of shuttling between hell and haven like they own the spirit realm.
So my thread aims to bring to light the possibilities of other people who have had such encounters or journeys.
Gooday
leave that cow

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Chygoz01: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ir has happened to me several times but it suddenly stops after my graduation in 2017

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by codedgalaxy: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chygoz01:
Ir has happened to me several times but it suddenly stops after my graduation in 2017
Wow,
What do you think of it.
Do you think it was normal or, had spiritual affilations.
Pls if you dont mind, elaborate on it a bit.
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Even the doctors wer de call am sleep paralysis sabi say na winch de press pple.

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by codedgalaxy: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
True story:
There is a man in my maternal home who rumour has it that, he could command letters from the spirit realm.
According to rumours his father's wives only had female children.
so one day he went to cheif preist to do something about his predicament.
His wish was latter granted but on the condition that he will become poor, of which indeed he was truly a rich blessed man as at then. He happily agreed to the terms and condition .
This man was a product of that arrangment and no doubt he posessed extraordinary powers.
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by codedgalaxy: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Even the doctors wer de call am sleep paralysis sabi say na winch de press pple.
lol,
As funny as you may sound, you making alot of sense as well. But that may be story for another day.
For it is of my belief that some institutions are heavily manipulated by the Governnent.
For instance most things credited to science are nothing but pure socery in disguise, but i guess we aint ready for that topic yet .

4 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Chygoz01: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
codedgalaxy:

Wow,
What do you think of it.
Do you think it was normal or, had spiritual affilations.
Pls if you dont mind, elaborate on it a bit.
I can’t tell I’m not the type that tag everything spiritual but I thank God it has stoped
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
codedgalaxy:
lol,
As funny as you may sound, you making alot of sense as well. But that may be story for another day.
For it is of my belief that some institutions are heavily manipulated by the Governnent.
For instance most things credited to science are nothing but pure socery in disguise, but i guess we aint ready for that topic yet .

One night like that i was being pressed i kept praying in my heart while lying down all to no avail. I`ll pray nd immediately i dozed they pressed me again, nd out of anger i stood up to pray. I switched on my rechargeable lamp and as i began to read my bible the lamp off instantly nd every effort to switch it on again proved abortive. Then i switched on the electric bulb and to my amazement the bulb went off immediately i began to pray. At that point serious fear got into me cos i`ve never had or heard of such experience b4. So, i switched on my phone`s touch nd in my mind i was saying lemme see how they`ll put this one off.

7 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Gadafii: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Colos??
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Adewale1603(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
It's ignorance and lack of knowledge that's disturbing most people in Nigeria. Although spiritual realm exist, but phenomenon most people experience are natural and normal but due to not having knowledge of the subject matter, they termed it spiritual. The internet is there to research, but they wouldn't use it. What you are experiencing is sleep paralysis, there are lots of conditions like that, that I myself have personally experienced, each has different names or terms they known medically examples include hypnic jerk, synope, e.t.c they are all normal things that happens with our brains and body system. Sleep paralysis is normal, it's our brains toying with us, nothing like evil spirit or witch pressing you down, unable to move or talk out, I've experienced this sleep paralysis uncountable times before, I still experience it sometimes, yet I'm still alive, so which evil spirit has been pinning me down all this while and yet never kills me. Another thing I also do experience is while sleeping, I could suddenly wake up from sleep and unable to breathe or suddenly gasping for breath, and I have research it on Google, it's like a preventative mechanisms that occurs with your brain trying to jolst you or wake you up, so that you don't die while sleeping when you suddenly stops breathing while sleeping or unable to breathe properly due to the way or position you sleep or lay. All these stuffs are normal medical things people will term as enemies handiwork due to superstitious believes

4 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Adewale1603(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
codedgalaxy:

true story:
Coded !!!,
For more than 30mins i lay motionless on my bed, awake but yet unawake, i could hear concerned people yell my name but i couldnt move an inch. Were i was i knew not but deep down i knew i was in another realm.
I later recoverd that day but till this day i still look back and wonder what really went down that night. Someone said i experienced sleep paralysis but, i doubt it.
I think we are spirit beigns occupying bodies.
Possibly there was a glitch on that day.
Which begs the question,
"Have ever experienced first hand, other dimensions of life" ?
this is exactly how it happens, it's called sleep paralysis. Go and research more on it. No spirit is tormenting you. It's just your brain tricking or messing up with you. It's normal and natural, but it would feel strange to you at first, as time goes on you will adapt

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Nikes(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Science is best known for despiritualizing phenomena by giving some scientific or medical term to them. I've known about sleep paralysis for a long time but only realised its not as simple as science tried to put it. Over ten years ago I was in my bed drifting off to sleep when I lost control over my physical body. I struggled to move in vain. Now of course one would say that's how sleep paralysis works but here's the twist. I could see the everything in the room. My elder brother walked in, looked around, ĺooked at me and kept searching for whatever. I could see him 100% but guess what, my eyes were closed. I struggled to call his name but he obviously couldn't hear me. I was praying in my heart when he turned around and shook me. That was when I woke up and realised my eyes had been closed all the while. I was shook. That was my first experience but not the last. I never knew that my spirit was struggling to leave my body. If I had known what I know now I would have freed my mind and let metaphysics take its course. There are lots of mysteries about this world that the blind(those who don't believe in the spiritual and metaphysical) will never see. I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by dontrulee: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
I experience it a lot especially when I'm extremely extremely tired.

It's sleep paralysis and it can be very scary at first but for me, I'm used to it already.

The phenomenon behind it is that your brain wakes up before your body, your body can't move even if your brain tells your body to move, your brain then sends an alarm that your body is in danger because it's not responding to it's command, you scream but even that it's not audible, only you can hear yourself scream, when your eyes open and your body is still asleep, you'll almost freak out. Some experience astral projection at this stage and see other people and even their body lying still on the bed. After a while, the body wakes and you breathe heavily and sometimes scream. Many attribute it to a demonic attack but it's not.

How do I solve this issue.
When my brain is awake and my body is alseep, I know it's sleep paralysis. I calm myself down and focus on one part of my body either my leg or my hand and try and move it. It doesn't move immediately at first, I calm myself again and close my eyes shutting the danger system ringing in my brain, then I try and focus on one finger or one toe, usually this time it moves, then I picture myself sitting up on the bed and visualize it like three times, after that, my body wakes and can obey the command of my brain. I steady my breathing and realize I just had a sleep paralysis and I smile.

Sometimes, I use that opportunity to astral projection and I see in details things that are outside or within the next room before I get back to my body and wake up.

I have learnt to overcome sleep paralysis because I know one day I'll die And leave this temporary vessel called the body!

3 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by dontrulee: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nikes:
Science is best known for despiritualizing phenomena by giving some scientific or medical term to them. I've known about sleep paralysis for a long time but only realised its not as simple as science tried to put it. Over ten years ago I was in my bed drifting off to sleep when I lost control over my physical body. I struggled to move in vain. Now of course one would say that's how sleep paralysis works but here's the twist. I could see the everything in the room. My elder brother walked in, looked around, ĺooked at me and kept searching for whatever. I could see him 100% but guess what, my eyes were closed. I struggled to call his name but he obviously couldn't hear me. I was praying in my heart when he turned around and shook me. That was when I woke up and realised my eyes had been closed all the while. I was shook. That was my first experience but not the last. I never knew that my spirit was struggling to leave my body. If I had known what I know now I would have freed my mind and let metaphysics take its course. There are lots of mysteries about this world that the blind(those who don't believe in the spiritual and metaphysical) will never see. I rest my case.

You're right, at that point in time, you can astral project and see things very clearly.

When I was much younger and I used to have sleep paralysis frequently, I usually scream at my brother to take my hand And help me up but he never hears my scream or helps me because according to his observation, I'm still fast asleep but within me, I'm scared and just want my body to move. I have learnt to love it And overcome it as I grew older
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by codedgalaxy: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nikes:
Science is best known for despiritualizing phenomena by giving some scientific or medical term to them. I've known about sleep vain. Now of course one would say that's how sleep paralysis worying in my heart when he turned around and shoience but not the last. I never k
thanks for this peice, you seem to get me very well.
I think the worlds system have worked so hard in brainwashing the masses and they have succeded.
I see a lot of folks here calling me naive lol, i laugh in tongues.
I am not too spiritual myself but a close look at our present time will awaken you to see the game they are playing.
Nowadays critical thinking is discouraged and heavily frowned upon ,damn! They tell you "google is you best friend".
"Just google it"
Google has turned many dumb they forget how to use their brains. They forget that the elite can manipulate google, by so doing tailoring reality to their script.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Abyounghammed(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
AZ realm haven't been out since. Where I dey no film trick just reality.
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by codedgalaxy: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Abyounghammed:
AZ realm haven't been out since. Where I dey no film trick just reality.
pls elaborate.
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Abyounghammed(m): 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
codedgalaxy:
pls elaborate.

I can't explain to u, it might sound like am manipulating u, but the herb is called Arizona weedsome, it will take u to a realm or dimensions where u will understand many many things, to u at first u might sound crazy or feel like u are running mad, but in reality u are waking up some part of ur brain, if u are not guarded it might work in negative way, though in that realm no right now wrong, it's cause and effect.
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by codedgalaxy: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Another thing i have noticed that is fast loosing its reverence is our dreams.
This days people rearly remember their dreams our read meanings into it any longer, they brush it of as just dreams.
Some do not even dream any more.
Whilst back a'days dreams were was so important to our society that, they were even a'times deciding factors both on personal and national issues damn! This is quite heartbreaking.
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by codedgalaxy: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Abyounghammed:

I can't explain to u, it might sound like am manipulating u, but the herb is called Arizona weedsome, it will take u to a realm or dimensions where u will understand many many things, to u at first u might sound crazy or feel like u are running mad, but in reality u are waking up some part of ur brain, if u are not guarded it might work in negative way, though in that realm no right now wrong, it's cause and effect.
Lol,
It is my belief that Weeds and trees are portals yet to be discoverd by man, or maybe their mystries have been unraveled a long time ago and kept away from mankind.
This are not mere assumptions, for instance, in my home town there is a leaf native to my people which its potency could render a stranger coordinate-less just by a the slightest of contact with it. The affected individual wanders the entire bush losing his sense of navigation. Unless he or she is helped the individiual remains in this oblivion state.
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Abyounghammed(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
codedgalaxy:

Lol,
It is my belief that Weeds and trees are portals yet to be discoverd by man, or maybe their mystries have been unraveled a long time ago and kept away from mankind.
This are not mere assumptions, for instance, in my home town there is a leaf native to my people which its potency could render a stranger coordinate-less just by a the slightest of contact with it. The affected individual wanders the entire bush losing his sense of navigation. Unless he or she is helped the individiual remains in this oblivion state.

Just like when a novice puff that first weedsome, he will be scared for his life thinking all this things are not real, just like MATRIX

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by codedgalaxy: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Abyounghammed:

Just like when a novice puff that first weedsome, he will be scared for his life thinking all this things are not real, just like MATRIX
I tell you man, i think a special institue like NASA should be setup to decode and explore the world of plants .
A lot of plants lie fallow cause we lack the knowledge of their use.
Come to think of it, do you know that some rainmakers use some specific leafs and weed to conjure?
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by IAmHim1: 2:58am On Dec 02, 2023
Close your mouth. Typed all these long words only to end up saying nothing

The spiritual controls the physical. It's like an operating system. Iphone has apple and Tecno has Android

Understand the spiritual and live according to it and everything falls in place in the physical. I recommend gofuckyourself thread
Adewale1603:
It's ignorance and lack of knowledge that's disturbing most people in Nigeria. Although spiritual realm exist, but phenomenon most people experience are natural and normal but due to not having knowledge of the subject matter, they termed it spiritual. The internet is there to research, but they wouldn't use it. What you are experiencing is sleep paralysis, there are lots of conditions like that, that I myself have personally experienced, each has different names or terms they known medically examples include hypnic jerk, synope, e.t.c they are all normal things that happens with our brains and body system. Sleep paralysis is normal, it's our brains toying with us, nothing like evil spirit or witch pressing you down, unable to move or talk out, I've experienced this sleep paralysis uncountable times before, I still experience it sometimes, yet I'm still alive, so which evil spirit has been pinning me down all this while and yet never kills me. Another thing I also do experience is while sleeping, I could suddenly wake up from sleep and unable to breathe or suddenly gasping for breath, and I have research it on Google, it's like a preventative mechanisms that occurs with your brain trying to jolst you or wake you up, so that you don't die while sleeping when you suddenly stops breathing while sleeping or unable to breathe properly due to the way or position you sleep or lay. All these stuffs are normal medical things people will term as enemies handiwork due to superstitious believes
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by IAmHim1: 3:01am On Dec 02, 2023
Lolzzz
codedgalaxy:
thanks for this peice, you seem to get me very well.
I think the worlds system have worked so hard in brainwashing the masses and they have succeded.
I see a lot of folks here calling me naive lol, i laugh in tongues.
I am not too spiritual myself but a close look at our present time will awaken you to see the game they are playing.
Nowadays critical thinking is discouraged and heavily frowned upon ,damn! They tell you "google is you best friend".
"Just google it"
Google has turned many dumb they forget how to use their brains. They forget that the elite can manipulate google, by so doing tailoring reality to their script.
Re: "Have You Ever Been To Other Dimensions" ? by Goldbw122(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
Experiencing sleep paralysis can be unsettling

To cope with it, try focusing on controlling your breath and remind yourself it's a temporary state.

Developing a consistent sleep schedule and creating a calming bedtime routine may also help reduce the likelihood of sleep paralysis.

If the episodes persist or cause significant distress, consider consulting a healthcare professional.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like Keeping In Contact With Their Ex's Despite Being In A Relati / Why Are Some People Like This? Your Suggestions Please! / Will This Guy Still Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.