Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) (23401 Views)

President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State / 4 Transportation Projects That President Buhari Has Commissioned In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by dhardline(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2023
Wow. All I can say is wow shocked

8 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Mindlog: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi invested Anambra resources and capital to build and commission Beer Factory

HERO Beer / Obidients Beer
Gbajue

grin grin grin grin grin grin

And your governors over the years invested in boko haram, bandits, almajiris and teenage brides.

Sarkinbauchi, it may interest you that the cut off mark for kids for your state admission into Federal government colleges is less than 38 while Anambra the highest cut off mark under Peter Obi which remains today at 139......redirect energy and help kids in your community as Nigeria will not perpetually subsidize their educationally backward status. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Ogene001: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

I also agree with this, Lagos is still a middle income city, and middle income can be surpassed, especially with the right focus which Anambra people have.

Research has proven that Aba has higher income per capita than Lagos. Aba City not Abia state

11 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Kossyso: 8:55am On Dec 01, 2023
I expect Tiger Foods to invest heavily in advertising. He shouldn't relent. I hardly see any advert for his products. It's not enough to reel out products without adequate exposure.

If MTN and DSTV are still advertising, I don't see any reason why Tiger Foods won't advertise.🤷‍♀️. This also goes to all other industrialists in the South East.
Anambra is doing well!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Ogene001: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2023
SoNature:

This is another wishful thinking. Anambra cannot overtake Lagos for many several reasons, including Lagos popularity, consistency in policy-making (this is good for business), propensity to spend (citizens' disposable income), and huge population.

Plus, Lagos attracts many foreign companies that bring in a lot of foreign currency to the state. No country or state ever attained greatness without foreign intervention. Local industries are good but foreign investors bring in more money to rev up the state's IGR, create jobs and increase GDP.

If you like fold your hands in your brown roofs and be giving yourself false hope with this rubbish

13 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2023
And Obi couldn't build a school for years.

Nice one governor Charles.
Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by deji17: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2023
Nice development. Any thing that will keep Ibo in Ibo land us a welcome development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Anambra state governor has commissioned five indigenous industries just this year

First was Tiger Food an indigenous food processing company that expanded to Tomatoes and Mayonnaise manufacturing located in Obosi Idemili north local government of the state
Very good. No be only road construction be development. Now, people can have jobs and have money in their pockets

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2023
I know soludo is working. No doubt.
My concern right now is generation of electricity to power those plants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
Nigerian governors are full of stupidity.
Imagine you struggle, build a business from nothing, that business opens a factory, it grows from your hard work, you open your second factory. Then one mumu governor that arrive yesterday will come, cut a ribbon infront of your factory and their lackeys will report that the governor 'commissioned' your factory.
What Age were you the last time you marked your birthday? Seems you don't know Nairaland is not for people below 17 years of age?

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by AntiChristian: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
While Peter Obi invested Anambra resources and capital to build and commission Beer Factory

Gbajue

Ah!

You get bad mouth abi hands!
Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by spencekat(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
Nigerian governors are full of stupidity.
Imagine you struggle, build a business from nothing, that business opens a factory, it grows from your hard work, you open your second factory. Then one mumu governor that arrive yesterday will come, cut a ribbon infront of your factory and their lackeys will report that the governor 'commissioned' your factory.
Exactly what I wanted to reply those folks above. The governor or government did not establish any of those facilities he commissioned. So why will the glory go to the governor?Some will say the government provided the enabling environment,brought those business guys to Anambra and others. My concern is why can't the government build, operate or transfer to private firms to manage?

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2023
Depriest2020:
Good, but Anambra needs at least 50 new indigenous company yearly for the next 50yrs, to meet up with Lagos as the 5th biggest economy in Africa.
Decentralize Nigeria, and Lagos will collapse.
If u can decentralize Nigeria that I do not need to visit Lagos before I book my embassy appointment, or travel out of Nigeria or see foriegn missons, Lagos influence will go down. This is what u guys dont know.
I give it to Anambra, for a state that was leveled down during civil war, for a region that has no special contribution from the central govt since the end of civil war, to now have some of the most educated people in Nigeria who are doing well in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, give it to them.

lagos never fought a war and lost everything and rebuild from it own money alone. I respect Igbos for one thing, they never had charge of this country, they lost a war, they lost their economy and man power and still, today, even with the over centralized Nigeria's ssystem, these guys built a region from scratch that have massive indegeneous industries, doing well in Movies, music, tech, education, omo! I respect them for that. North East sef that had small war, yet, they setup north east development commission to rebuild it. Nothing like that for East, yet, East is miles ahead of North east. Bro, when u see truth, talk, u no go die.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Gbajue

it is far better than using federal government money to rear cow and to sniff cocaine

5 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by onumadu: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2023
SoNature:

This is another wishful thinking. Anambra cannot overtake Lagos for many several reasons, including Lagos popularity, consistency in policy-making (this is good for business), propensity to spend (citizens' disposable income), and huge population.

Plus, Lagos attracts many foreign companies that bring in a lot of foreign currency to the state. No country or state ever attained greatness without foreign intervention. Local industries are good but foreign investors bring in more money to rev up the state's IGR, create jobs and increase GDP.

Dey there ...
When the international airport at Umueri eventually gets the federal approval it deserves, watch as Anambra dusts Lagos in less than 15 years.
Plus this rubbish going on now in lagos where Igbo people have started to seriously think about relocating to the East.
A combo of diligent and ambitious Anambra governors series of actions are already producing remarkable results.
Just give it a little time, and even foreign investors will fly directly to Anambra, do their business and fly out again without ever nearing Lagos.
My prophesy.

16 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by sulaimania2003(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2023
What Peter Obi can not do in 8 years.
Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by HNICEARTH: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Depriest2020:
Good, but Anambra needs at least 50 new indigenous company yearly for the next 50yrs, to meet up with Lagos as the 5th biggest economy in Africa.

Anambra is not trying to meet up with lagos. Anambra is trying to be Anambra and chart a course for itself. Let lagos be lagos.

You can face lagos, while those in Anambra face anambra. No need bickering.

If you cant say anything about the thread, then shush up and keep it moving

19 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Truths9ja: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2023
Nice one from him
Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Sadwaste: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2023
For the first time since the civil war ended, Igbos have finally become intentional in developing their region. The massive awareness on aku ruo ulo and the toxic attack going on in Lagos, has now made our people to focus on our region.

Anybody building anything beyond shop/warehouse or 3 bedroom flat outside Igboland now is seen as a fool.

Who said we can't make billions in Lagos or across Nigeria and repatriate the proceeds 100% to Igboland?!

Imagine Anambra alone experiencing such boom in industrialization at a time foreign investors are leaving Nigeria in droves.

As for the sad wasted skull miners, they should continue in their ronu toxicity, it's even unwittingly helping Igbos grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Gbajue

your father cannot afford mudu of garri for his family but you are here talking rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Gbajue

It is your HERO? grin

I voted Obi but honestly he dont really have signature project in Anambra. He did well in savings but projects ......
Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by money121(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2023
Win win
Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2023
There is nothing as good as having indigenous investors. Money made in the state is reinvested into the state thereby creating more wealth for the state and the country.

People ignorantly celebrate foreign investors at the expense of local investors forgetting foreign investors are here to make money and send the profit back to their country.

Great news from Anambra

14 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Danchibez: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Princedapace:

If u can decentralize Nigeria that I do not need to visit Lagos before I book my embassy appointment, or travel out of Nigeria or see foriegn missons, Lagos influence will go down. This is what u guys dont know.
I give it to Anambra, for a state that was leveled down during civil war, for a region that has no special contribution from the central govt since the end of civil war, to now have some of the most educated people in Nigeria who are doing well in Nigeria and outside Nigeria, give it to them.

lagos never fought a war and lost everything and rebuild from it own money alone. I respect Igbos for one thing, they never had charge of this country, they lost a war, they lost their economy and man power and still, today, even with the over centralized Nigeria's ssystem, these guys built a region from scratch that have massive indegeneous industries, doing well in Movies, music, tech, education, omo! I respect them for that. North East sef that had small war, yet, they setup north east development commission to rebuild it. Nothing like that for East, yet, East is miles ahead of North east. Bro, when u see truth, talk, u no go die.

God bless u and ur generation

9 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Nice2023(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Gbajue

Where did ur own father invest his village money in?

Na to born 20 children without training one person out of it...na him awusa man know.

Shit!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Nice2023(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Gbajue

The only thing u guys have in the north that has been exported is banditry and terrorism.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by horsepower102: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2023
Princedapace:

God bless you for acknowledging the truth. No single help for the East after the war. They were left to die.

Akpabio once asked Gowon why the post civil war reconstruction happened in Lagos instead of the old eastern region.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Hamburgfinest(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2023
Nigeria Best Gas Plant Located at Ukpo Dunukofia..

9 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Henry22(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2023
Depriest2020:

Make that your Lagos chest beating no give you hbp o

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2023
/

If you build, they must come.

/
Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by gentle136(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2023
I wish Nigerians will patronise more of our local products.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) by Charly68: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2023
Good way to go ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos RRS Commander, Tunji Disu Redeployed To Abuja / Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR / The Lagos Constitutional Conference Of 1954 - Regional Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.